The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Just want to state clearly first that I don't target students. Partly cuz it used to be my rice bowl. Now not anymore but I still don't target them per se cuz I'm not into SYT, more into either married and/or matures (milf and some over 50s).

But some students, they actually target us, especially in cases where I'm a foreigner in their country. So, I realised it's the same in sg. Sg girls like to fuck Ang mohs it's just cuz they're foreigners. Also makes me not keen on sg girls anymore since they need a lot of work and little rewards.

So, there's this student I used to teach in Indonesia, where I was faculty head. This one was from a well to do family. Smart, slightly taller than me (well I'm short too), and very pretty.

Breast is like a full B and she likes to go spin class, so her butt is super perky and firm.

High cheekbone and intellectually very smart. So, she likes to ask me questions about her work etc and also likes to Jio me out for dinner so that she can ask me about work life, how to climb the corporate ladder etc.

About 2 years into their degree, they had to come sg for a 6 months immersion programme at our local uni (private uni which I don't want to say the name but you can guess which one) and when she came over, she met this Singaporean guy that she likes.

Turned out, he fucked her then broke up with her and she was depressed about it.

So, her classmates told me about the break up and asked me if I wanted to console her, since they felt she's more receptive to my so called words of wisdom, being someone she apparently look up to.

So, about 3 weeks before they have to return back to Indonesia, I Jio her out for supper and brought her to Adam Road for supper at about 1130pm, since next day there's no class.

We ate and as we talked, she's quite dramatic. But mostly, she's also quite opened, about her needing sex, cuz she enjoys it. Well, of course I replied, "you want sex, just call your classmates lah." And she's like, "no... Sir, my classmates are all lamed. I want a guy that's mature and good in bed..."

Me: you know you're talking about your sexual preference with your teacher right? Plus, need I remind you, I'm a mature guy too.

Her: Sir, I want to ask you something and you be honest with me ok?

Me: er... Depends on what you ask

Her (let's call her T): when you're in Surabaya, you were fucking lots of girls from the other unis right?

Me: er... (Nervous laugh) hahaha, who told you that rubbish. Besides, I like older women. Not so into college students.

T: don't bluff, cuz I know Sir. You fucked like a friend's friend from this xxx uni.

Me: how did you find out...?

T: Sir, she's the prettiest girl in that uni and when my friend told me that she was having a great time with a foreign teacher, I was curious who was it. I found out, it was you.

Me:... Nah, you got the wrong info, like look at me. I'm fat, ugly, short and I'm broke. Which girl in Surabaya wants me.

T: let me show you

Then she pulls out her phone and showed me a picture of me and the girl, in the hotel room, taking a wefie together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post

Then she pulls out her phone and showed me a picture of me and the girl, in the hotel room, taking a wefie together.
Broke the story into 2 parts in case can't load .

So, I saw the picture. Actually, now I think back, it's a bitter sweet moment cuz that student (can't remember her name now but let's call her D), she was really super super pretty. D asked me before if I'm willing to divorce my wife and be with her. That time, I was in a very dark place in my life and my relationship with my wife was horrid.

Till today, I always wonder what have been if I took up the offer. For sure, my 2nd batch of 3 kids would be super good looking too (actually my current 3 kids, being swimmers, all look damn good too).

Anyways back to T.

Me: where did you get that picture and who else knows?!?

T: Sir, it's safe with me. Don't worry. Only S knows.

Me: wtf, S knows too. Who else did she tell to?

T: no one Sir, we are going to use keep this to ourselves in case, we ever need a favor from you.

Me: (feeling afraid since it feels like blackmail now & also a bit angry and trying to keep calm) ok, what is it that you want from me? I can't see what I can give you since your grades are already all As. Maybe S may need the grades.

T: Sir... (She looked very intently into my eyes and I was feeling damn scared that she will report me to my boss, and I'll lose job), I want to ask you, to fuck me...

Me: huh?... (10 seconds pause). Excuse me, are you crazy?!? Before we even get to the part that I'm your teacher, are you blind? Which part of I'm fat, short, ugly and broke do you not understand and see?...

So, any how, to cut the story short, it was damn late, like 130am and she wasn't drunk. My wife and kids are home asleep and she's with me alone.

So it came to...

Me: are you sure about this. I sound naggy but seriously, do you know what you're getting yourself into?

T: I know Sir. Let's do this.

Me: aren't you scared that I've some sex disease or worse, you get pregnant?

T: just wear a condom . Cuz I know you always bring a whole box to Surabaya.

Me: wtf, D told you that.

T: yeah, girl talk you know. And she knows that I know you (which is why subsequently I lost the feeling for D, and slowly we drifted apart cuz knowing how she went around telling everyone, I was pissed and lost the ŕttraction to D).

So, I drove her to my favorite hotel 81 and at that time, rooms are available.

We entered the room, and SOP, I shower first. Then she went in to shower.

When she came out, only a towel covering her naked body.

So, I took the towel off her.

Man, she's padded in the right places. But firm. I like firm bodies.

I pushed her gently onto the bed and as we snuggled up the bed, I did my thing.

The slow kisses, esp behind all the sensitive areas. Used my tongue to play with hers.

Using hands just to hold her tight, and just kiss like for almost 10 minutes.

Then work my way down to the upper chest and breast area. At the same time, just gently rubbing her clit .

Eventually, went down on her. She's trimmed but not shaven. But no smell and also, I like to give oral to ladies .

The whole foreplay was long. Cuz I just wanted to make love to her. Not just fuck.

I was rock hard, and didn't want her to change her mind too. So just grab a rubber, put on lube on the tip, raised her legs and enter.

Oh man, she was damn wet but tight. And her toned legs from spin.

Fuck man, I entered her and about like 2 minutes cuz of all the excitement, her body and she's damn pretty too, I felt like cumming already.

So no choice, I had to do my times table in my head to distract myself. Usually it works, except for 1 problem. Once I pass the cumming stage, I will have a hard time cumming (cuz of age and also my cock, lost a lot of feeling after mistreating it so much with so many girls).

I actually literally banged her for a good 30-40 minutes. Until she started asking if I don't cum soon, she will die from cumming herself.

So, use the finishing move, where I turn her around, and fuck her from the back.

Omg, her butt and also I usually put their legs together while doing it from the back, so they can grip tighter around the cock.

But her butt man, super toned, very firm and having a 18 year old, Indonesia girl, who's my student. I got that familiar feeling of cumming and I was asking her, " where should I cum? Can I cum in your mouth?"

T: (panting, screaming but can answer me) don't want. Just cum inside the condom.

Me: ok

I came damn hard. Until I feel the back of butt muscles and my quads all have this crampy feeling .

Then, from the sweat dripping, exhausted, I just collapsed beside her and she was also like half gone.

T: sir, no one and I mean no one, has fucked me like that before .

Me: well enjoy it cuz it's a one time only...
Old 29-04-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
troikah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Missed Signals

Nice share, bro entering!
Old 29-04-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Bro entering enter at the right time right places
Old 29-04-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 22
silk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to behold

This happened during my poly days. Had this nice classmate of mine, quite pretty with a very unique voice. She approached me one day to share locker as it is nearer to lecture theatre.

I agreed thinking it was just books. However when I opened the locker, I found sanitary pad etc...very personal items. Did not get the clue at that time. Once I need to go for an exchange trip, she came over to my house to help me pack including my underwear etc. Still did not get it...lol....could have asked her to by my gf at that time...not thinking abt sex as I was quite young.

Wonder where she is now.

Living now, I hope to have no regret

Going forward, I want to create a brighter future for people I love.
Old 30-04-2022, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

There's once my female friend dare me to go into a secluded female toilet with her. And I refused.. who knows maybe I will get lucky

Another time was when my married female friend was alone for a weekend, as her husband is out to oversea for work, she asked wht can I stay for the night. And I didn't also.
Old 30-04-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 20
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I had many missed chances and signals. Wish I wasn’t so nerdy at that time.

One was in uni. This girl I kept bumping into while having a smoke break. Not same faculty but always see her. Once she hinted she wanted a quicky. I was like huh? And she said a quick smoke from my ciggy. So I handed her my mid smoked cigarette and instead of taking the stick, held my hand with the ciggy and took a drag. Subtly before putting her lips to the ciggy, licked my fingers coyly. Then another time in the canteen I bumped into her taking drink from the freezer. I walked up behind her as she bent over and she stepped back and grinder her ass onto my crotch. After that she asked if I was free to come to her room to study together. Stupid me said I have project to complete so can’t. Sigh. That was the last I saw her. She graduated after that I think.
Old 30-04-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

A question to all bros.. how do u know its missed unless of course she told you after? Or maybe its just you that overthink?
Old 01-05-2022, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 6
Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!

Mine was damn stupid.

I was playing tinder and matched with this girl, we met and had lunch and the conversation was pretty good.

So arranged for a 2nd meet up as she was preparing for the driving license, and ask if i can help her revise. Met up for lunch and during lunch, she was saying her driving exam is still awhile ago and she knows i love to play game, so asked me if i want to go to her house (1. missed signal) to use her computer (AND I REALLY JUST THINK ABOUT PLAYING GAME).

So went to her house, used her computer while she is lying on her bed and reading the driving test book (2. missed signal), and she asked me if i am tired and want to rest with her or on the bed (3. missed signal). That time still virgin so dint think about it so much, just replied her driving test soon so cannot rest.

Till today still regret cause she obvious DTF, but partially i scared if i F her, then i need to take responsibility. LOL
Old 01-05-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2293 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
There's once my female friend dare me to go into a secluded female toilet with her. And I refused.. who knows maybe I will get lucky

Another time was when my married female friend was alone for a weekend, as her husband is out to oversea for work, she asked wht can I stay for the night. And I didn't also.
Both were pretty obvious hints.
Old 01-05-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

When I was overseas on holiday, I met up a lady online and met for some drinks at night and after some chatting, she brush my leg with her foot 2 times .. then she ask what I want to do now .. I say I wan to go back to my hotel .. she say she want to stay and ask her friend come to drink with her .. then she say she will come my room later ( happens that we stay same hotel) .. so I went back my room and waited … msg her once before I fell asleep …

About 5am , she came to my room , was a bit drunk .. I was not in the mood to F cos was half asleep .. after some chatting she left back to her room

Next morning i msg her cos I want to F her first as i was leaving .. she was still sleeping .. so i left as I need to catch the plane

Last edited by bigmannow; 04-05-2022 at 07:40 PM.
Old 01-05-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlandtaipan View Post
Both were pretty obvious hints.
Yup sadded. Wise up and smarter now to pick up such hint in future. Hope chance will come again
Old 04-05-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4608 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

sharing two missed signals:

1) a female classmate asked me to accompany her home “陪她回家” after school. i said ok, accompanied her but when we reached her block, i said goodbye to her at the ground floor lift lobby because i wanted to rush home and play computer game

2) during school holidays, i joined a camp and there was an activity where the people were split into discussion groups which was held in a small air-conditioned hall. one girl sat next to me during the discussion, commented that the air-con was cold “很冷hor” and placed her foot on mine. i replied your foot is really cold “哇,你这么冷” and that was it

when i think back, the young me was sibeh kumgong kia

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 04-05-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
botakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud of

Back then in ITE, chat up with a junior of mine and one day she ask me go up her house to help her with school work. First thing I realize about her house is that there's like 5-7 camera around the ceiling of different part of the house.

halfway thru the study, she keep on use her nails to caress my thigh until i'm slightly turn on, then she say that she going to toilet, I spotted a blind spot for the camera and went over and kiss her deep. She told me that her house camera all is fake one, at that point of time I heard the word "Camera" I abit scare so I stop everything and go back to study, after 15 mins she kick me off her house.
Old 04-05-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Another time was when out at Zouk with friends. A girl, Fanny, friend of one of the girls, Sharon, joined us. I had my eye on Sharon. Fanny was getting drunk and leaning over me and dancing with me but stoom me didn’t think much of it. Fanny was a skinny A cup girl wearing a typical spaghetti strap top and mini skirt. Sharon is a C cup was wearing a strapless bustier and low hip jeans - do you remember when exposing butt cracks was the rage?

I offered to send Fanny and Sharon home. Thought I could send Fanny home first and get lucky with Sharon.

In the end, Sharon said she was tired and wanted to go home first then hinted for me to take care of Fanny. She told Fanny, within my earshot, that if I can’t drive after send her home, to let me sleep on her couch. Fanny replied that I couldn’t sleep on the couch cause her parents would see me in the morning but she would offer her bed. They laughed and I missed the point, as I was pissed not being able to continue with Sharon, but anyway, I obliged.

When reached Fanny’s home, she asked if I was okay to drive home else I could freshen up in her home first. But dumb me said I am okay to drive. Dropped her off and drove home. Thinking back, I missed that signal.
Old 04-05-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post

When reached Fanny’s home, she asked if I was okay to drive home else I could freshen up in her home first. But dumb me said I am okay to drive. Dropped her off and drove home. Thinking back, I missed that signal.
Just to finish off this story, Sharon called me the next day to find out if anything happened. After I said nothing, she called me a dumb f$$k, in jest of course, and she literally handed a wet pussy to me. I said, I wanted to f$$k her not her friend. She replied she’s got a boyfriend so too bad… maybe next time if she’s single.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1