The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2024, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6456 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
M was single when we started. Ended when she got married.
Z is married. Mother of 3
P is married. Young marriage. Mother of 2 when I first took her. Now mother of 3.
W is married. Mother of 2.
Hahaha, you milf hunter?

think got chance to do M again after she give birth?
Old 13-07-2024, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2738 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Hahaha, you milf hunter?

think got chance to do M again after she give birth?
Hahahaha….nv planned it. Just happen to happen.
Was lucky. All 4 are attractive. In fact in terms of beauty, W,P,Z in that order. All 3 are head turners.

For M, no more. We kinda agreed to move on. Anyway, Z
Z and W is keeping me totally occupied in sg. I dun think I can even stand after they are done with me every week. Lol.
Old 14-07-2024, 03:28 AM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

It was just like before….M meeting me in Conrad and we
Making love. But it was different cuz her status is different now…..

M and I made love. Just like before. Wild love making. Then she lay spent on my body after our love making did we have a nice conversation abt how to move forward

So u helped Sam with his plans

Yes. He reached out. How to say no.
Silence .

Told am what happened and we just kept quiet ….each dunno what to say

What becomes of us…..M asked ……

Dunno. It feels
Strange……

Silence ……..

Finally I picked up my courage……..
M…..I think we shouldn’t continue ……..I dun wanna spoil ur chance of happiness

Silence ……..

Make love to me one last time …..
Old 14-07-2024, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
Veryshuang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVeryshuang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It was just like before….M meeting me in Conrad and we
Making love. But it was different cuz her status is different now…..

M and I made love. Just like before. Wild love making. Then she lay spent on my body after our love making did we have a nice conversation abt how to move forward

So u helped Sam with his plans

Yes. He reached out. How to say no.
Silence .

Told am what happened and we just kept quiet ….each dunno what to say

What becomes of us…..M asked ……

Dunno. It feels
Strange……

Silence ……..

Finally I picked up my courage……..
M…..I think we shouldn’t continue ……..I dun wanna spoil ur chance of happiness

Silence ……..

cool bro nice
Old 14-07-2024, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Missmomo16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow Nice story .good job.continue pls
Old 14-07-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster

M looked at me as she came towards me.

We embraced and kissed. M gently unbuttoned my shirt and as I removed my shirt and pants, I pulled off the belt of her bathrobe and pulled her into my arms….our naked skin on each other.

It was a passionate night of love making. We met just like before and everything seemed like before but we both knew it’s not the same. Even the love making was much more intense than it usually is. Cuz we both knew as it stands, this will be the last time.

Things will not be the same anymore….but I wan to let u know I really have the feel for u.
M whispered as she lay spent in my arms.

I know.
I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

Love u kissing my forehead. Makes me feel like I am yours.

I smiled as I kissed her forehead again before tightly embracing M.

Promise me u wun forget us.

Silly.who can forget the last couple of years.
It was true. As we lay there on the bed, scenes of the last few years came back to me. How we met, how we started hangout to drink, how she gave me that quick bj in my car, how we spent hours in that stairs and how we would f each other crazy.

M will be a special memory in my life. First real office fling I ever had.

I will remember that moment when we left the hotel. I will leave first in the past then M will leave so that we are not in the lobby and lift together.

This time, I held her hand as we walked to the lift. Alone in the lift as it’s pretty late…kissing our last kiss ….and as the door opened, we let go out our hands and walked to the car park lift.

Bye M. Thanks for all the love making over the last few years. I dun think anyone ever made me lust for her so much.
I tot to myself as I got in the car and I saw her walk to hers. Little do I know that I was wrong. Time will bring in another person that brought my lust to a new level

Last edited by Cman; 14-07-2024 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 14-07-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster

Z.

It was Nov 2019 and I had to go in one of our usual biz trips together with Z and her team. It was to NY and I got to sit with Z again in biz class. Those melons….dunno if they are firm or if they are lao lao….i thought notti to myself as I admired her curves.

X is a mother of 3. Married pretty young and had kids. She’s one of those have kids liao will not over balloon type. I can still remember her in her pregnant state. Looks like a football. But shortly after, she reverted to her attractive body. She has legs that were so smooth and long. Nice eye candy in the ofc after M and I ended.

Her strong office presence and fierce team Management somehow made her attractive. I mean she’s already pretty enough to turn heads but her character made it even more attractive. It’s like that pretty head prefect in sch who keeps scolding ppl. Lol.

The trip went on ok on day 1. On day 2, we all went for a drink. Z, together with her team all joined. Frankly there are a few lookers. But P stands out. Different vibes.

Her team found excuses to leave one by one. After all, who wanna be in the bar with a bitch of a boss. Wanna drink also drink elsewhere.
Old 14-07-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Wonderful memories ya

Thanks for sharing bro TS, camping for more

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 14-07-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Soon it was just the 2 of us. The music was loud and the bar was getting crowded. Taking the chance, I moved closer to Z. Chee hong me cuz it was to try to see her boobs better. Hahahaha. We drank a lot and also talked a lot.

Z and I were in the company very long together. So we kinda know each other very well. I know her hubs well as well as her kids. Beneath that power suit character in the office, Z was quite a nice person. It’s just that people are naturally guarded ard her cuz of her strong work ethic. I haven’t really have had the chance to see Z up close till now. She’s not too fair but also not tanned. Her body seems very toned. Maybe the result of many hours in the gym.

Hmmm….how would she look in her gym wear ….will those melons be like wrapped giant rice dumplings ? Lol. Will she wear a bra ? If not, her nips will be totally visible in those body hugging gym wear.

Oooiii. What u smiling to urself abt ?
Z suddenly jolted me out of my Chee hong tots.

Haha was imagining u in gym tights. And how that will drive everyone in the gym gaga
I decided to say it not cuz I was brave but cuz it will sound so ridiculous that Z will brush it aside.

Z laffed as she slapped my shoulder playfully.
Sure sure.

Hahahahaaa…..quite a tot.
I laffed as i raised my whisky glass and cheers her.

Must be the first time that we drank together like this ?

Hmmmm. Yes. Aiyah cuz u always so bz and serious with ur team gals mah. They all deathly scared of u.

Hahahaha. I like that they are scared.
Z laffed as she poured her glass with more whisky from the bottle and downed it.

So the night went on…we drank and chatted. The first time.
We laffed and as the night went on, we got closer physically. I have never put my arm ard her before. But I did for the first time as we laffed at our silly jokes. She had never placed her hand on my thigh before. But she did for the first time as we chatted and drank.

We finished one bottle of whisky and then ordered another bottle of bourbon cuz it’s USA. They dun really have a lot of nice single malts.

Oooiii. U quite haps ah ……last time must be party animal.
Z was getting a little tipsy. She was a little louder than usual….makes me wonder how vocal is she in bed.

No lah. I just like to drink. I dun really dance.

Really ?

Ya …..

Come. Let’s dance !!!

Nono. Still have drink left.

Aiyah. Finish it.

Huh ….half bottle leh …….

Can la. U drink I drink. Very fast finish.

No lah …..I laffed.

Wle. Chicken ah ? Z egged me …taking the half bottle of American bourbon and started to drink from the bottle.

Nah. Ur turn. Z passed the bottle to me.

Eh u cheat me ah. Such small mouth.

Z looked at me…dun challenge me wor. She laffed as she took the bottle again and drank from the bottle. Is that how she takes a dick in ? My notti tots came again.

Some more some more ….i said as I tilted the bottle more….making some of the bourbon flow down her boobs. Not a lot but a few drips….wah her nips will taste American (bourbon) tonight.

Nah. Ur turn.

So we were at it. She one gulp. I one gulp. In a while, the bottle is empty.

Let’s dance !!!! Z pulled me to the dance floor
Old 14-07-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6456 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahaha….nv planned it. Just happen to happen.
Was lucky. All 4 are attractive. In fact in terms of beauty, W,P,Z in that order. All 3 are head turners.

For M, no more. We kinda agreed to move on. Anyway, Z
Z and W is keeping me totally occupied in sg. I dun think I can even stand after they are done with me every week. Lol.
You think will have another chance with M after she give birth?

So Z & W still on-going now? All other 3 their husbands can't satisfy ah?

Quote:

So the night went on…we drank and chatted. The first time.
We laffed and as the night went on, we got closer physically. I have never put my arm ard her before. But I did for the first time as we laffed at our silly jokes. She had never placed her hand on my thigh before. But she did for the first time as we chatted and drank.
was hands on your thighs always the signal?
Old 14-07-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
NxughtyBxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a bit a challenge to relate lor with this story, but guy have good fantasy
Old 14-07-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
You think will have another chance with M after she give birth?

So Z & W still on-going now? All other 3 their husbands can't satisfy ah?

was hands on your thighs always the signal?
Z, P and W are ongoing now. P only during our business trips if Z wasn’t on the same trip. Z during biz trips and normal days. W on normal days and demanding more

Lol. My thighs are very sensitive. Love touches there

Last edited by Cman; 14-07-2024 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 14-07-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Z, P and W are ongoing now. P only during our business trips if Z wasn’t on the same trip. Z during biz trips and normal days. W on normal days and demanding more

Lol. My thighs are very sensitive. Love touches there
Wow you have a harem of girls to enjoy, cheers!
Old 14-07-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Let’s dance….Z said as she pulled me to the dance floor.

We danced thru the night and had lots of fun. Not really a dancer myself but enjoyed myself dancing and exchanging subtle touches with Z. Some of the music, we held on to each other and just felt our bodies sway. The rest we just rock it out. Our night was spent between the dance floor and to the bar to get more drinks. We even had a 12 shots competition with tequila and whisky. X lost the shootout and had to drink 12 more. Pitting her pouty look, I helped her with 6.

By the end of the night, z was pretty much gone. I was high myself too but could still pretty much focus to think straight. Once on the Uber back to the hotel, z just held on to me and she was mumbling sth. Couldn’t really make out what she was saying …..I found myself getting hard as I felt her firm boobs press against my body. The breath of alcohol in Z breath was arousing. For a moment, I tot of my first time with M.

Someone’s hard….Z looked up at me as her hands touched my rock hard bro.

Cuz u r pretty and attractive. Getting hard is normal…

She looked at me with her big round eyes and smiled. Then she nodded, that’s right. I m attractive.

I started to run my fingers on her back with my left hand and then sayang her face with my right. Z clearly liked the touch as she snuggled closer to me…..I had to call on all my resolve in order to control myself from touching her boobs. They are huge. And firm. Could tell when she snuggled closer into my embrace

The Uber reached the hotel and I helped Z out of the car and into the lobby. Then I had a decision to make. Send her to her room or bring her to mine ……if go to her room, that’s probably the end of the night. If go to my room, then maybe more to come …..

My room ? I asked …as we reached the lift.

Huh ….mumbles mumbles …….

The cb in me took it as a yes and quickly tapped my floor. The lift door closed and the ride seemed to take forever. Finally reach my floor and my room. I took a deep breath and opened my door….Z stumbled into the room. It was in darkness except for the full length windows showing the beautiful NY skyline. I put the dnd sign and locked the door, including inner bolting it just to be safe.

My heart was pounding…..then I tried to look for Z in the room. She wasn’t in the living area, so I looked at the bedroom. She was lying face down on the bed.
Old 14-07-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story Bro, keep going, upped you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1