The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 19
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of
Re: my girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldwood View Post
Bro Coldwood, please tell your gf not to feel sad. She has very very nice tear shape breasts and her big areola fits her perfectly. This is the breasts that everyman is dying for. So please encourage her to post more for photoshoots.
Old 27-12-2011, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Aiyoh! Like that of tits and nipples still not happy ar! Your gal....

If you like them, think is paramount. I am SURE they are for your mouth ONLY right???????? If otherwise............. Just JOKING! Dun TU LAN bro!

More pics pls! She has great assets.

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 27-12-2011, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

hey bro.....she got nice tits pls.....encourage her to show more bro...
Old 27-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
Bro Coldwood, please tell your gf not to feel sad. She has very very nice tear shape breasts and her big areola fits her perfectly. This is the breasts that everyman is dying for. So please encourage her to post more for photoshoots.
I totally agree! Bro TS, your GF has a nice set of tits with such lovely nipples. Lots of man would die for such tits . Thanks for sharing, cheers .............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 27-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
chongqq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Coldman,

See I was right. All the bros came out now and shared their comments after xmas.

Old 28-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbeast View Post
Aiyoh! Like that of tits and nipples still not happy ar! Your gal....

If you like them, think is paramount. I am SURE they are for your mouth ONLY right???????? If otherwise............. Just JOKING! Dun TU LAN bro!

More pics pls! She has great assets.

agree... upz
lotsa singaporean girls dun even hv b cup...
Old 28-12-2011, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Coldwood is one of the Best!Coldwood is one of the Best!Coldwood is one of the Best!Coldwood is one of the Best!

Requested for my gf to send me some photo of what she wore to work today. she sent me when she got home awhile ago

Old 28-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Klklhbk is Cool - loads of Potential

nice boobs!
is she chinese? how old is she? mid 20s?
Old 30-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

Coldwood is one of the Best!Coldwood is one of the Best!Coldwood is one of the Best!Coldwood is one of the Best!

hmmm no business...

Old 30-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
duoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think u have a sweet n sexy gf! U are a lucky guy!
Old 30-12-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
hmmm no business...

Bro coldwood, you are a real lucky man! can see your gf has nice long hair and smooth flat stomach ... nice sexy legs too ! is her pussy shaved or waxed?
Old 30-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you sooo much for sharing mateee...Good man!!!

Old 30-12-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3p2 View Post
Bro coldwood, you are a real lucky man! can see your gf has nice long hair and smooth flat stomach ... nice sexy legs too ! is her pussy shaved or waxed?
No she is nt
Old 30-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 19
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Quote:
hmmm no business...

I am a big fan of your thread and I love your gf's big areola. Please continue to post. Would love to see her lovely nipples in a different angle.
Old 30-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
totally love her full ample breasts and that every so slightly puffy looking nipple / areola. looks absolutely delicious and would love to lick and suck on them all night long......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1