The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Conservative Wife

Contd...

Melvin sensing Lai behind him slowly pulled his dick out of Melinda's cunt. Her hubby then moved in shuffling into position behind his wife. She was now breathing heavily, and turned to see why Melvin's cock had slipped out. Lai then entered and his wife from behind. She was on all fours but i could sense her arousal and loud moans reduced when Lai's dick entered her.

I was still sitting on the couch, waiting and recovering for a hopeful round 2. Lai slipped out of Melinda's pussy and Melvin stood behind her. Melinda stood up on her knees, cum still in her hair and turned to face Melvin.

Lai stepped off the bed and Melvin laid Melinda back and entered her on top in the missionary position. She gasped and moaned again as his balls slapped against her thighs. He also hungrily began licking and sucking both her breasts as his cock went in and out of her.

Feeling somewhat recovered from round 1 , i walked to the other side of the bed, behind her head. I gently held both her wrists and pulled her arms back so i could check out her smooth armpits while her tits shook as Melvin fucked her.

I honestly still felt a bit shy to fuck another man's wife in front of him, but I leaned forward.. My dick stood to attention as her tongue snaked up to lick my ballsac as i rubbed my palms over her exposed and smooth white/sweaty armpits.

Lai meanwhile had taken his condom off and was standing a distance away just stroking his cock rapidly, watching us double team his wife's lovely and willing body..

Contd.,,
Old 31-07-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1990 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43100 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Contd...

Melvin sensing Lai behind him slowly pulled his dick out of Melinda's cunt. Her hubby then moved in shuffling into position behind his wife. She was now breathing heavily, and turned to see why Melvin's cock had slipped out. Lai then entered his wife from behind. She was on all fours but i could sense her arousal and loud moans reduced when Lai's dick entered her.

Lai stepped off the bed and Melvin laid Melinda back and entered her on top in the missionary position. She gasped and moaned again as his balls slapped against her thighs. He also hungrily began licking and sucking both her breasts as his cock went in and out of her.

Lai meanwhile had taken his condom off and was standing a distance away just stroking his cock rapidly, watching us double team his wife's lovely and willing body..

Contd.,,
T.Q. v. much TS bro thor for another horny instalment of the conservative wifey's GB !! ...but it's so sad to note tat Melinda din enjoy her own husband's thrust tat much..but rather preferred tat of Melvin, hitherto a stranger to her !!...Bro thor pls dun keep us waiting for yr next instalment...Thanks !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-08-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q. v. much TS bro thor for another horny instalment of the conservative wifey's GB !! ...but it's so sad to note tat Melinda din enjoy her own husband's thrust tat much..but rather preferred tat of Melvin, hitherto a stranger to her !!...Bro thor pls dun keep us waiting for yr next instalment...Thanks !
Bro Rickey.. you haven't waited for the grand finale.. a happy ending for her hubby's dick as well.. readon!
Old 01-08-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

contd...

Melinda's body was now sweaty and hot from the fucking as Melvin was entering her ontop of her, in the missionary position. Her moans were louder and vibrated over my ballsac as I pulled her Melinda's nipples and groped her breasts. It wasn't classy but she was feeling very horny it seemed.

As I massaged her breasts she called her hubby over.. and Lai duly walked over. She just literally yanked his cock and turned to suck on it, licking it sluttily with tongue extended and stroking it rapidly, clearly wanting his cock... Melvin slipped his dick out for a moment and Lai groaned, releasing more jizz onto her tits (now with my hands to myself, watching) and fucking her mouth again after cumming. He was really panting, smiling though, as Melvin entered her again.

Melvin started jack=hammering Melinda, and she was touching herself.. she moaned and her legs quivered.. and I saw a spurt (yes the bed was VERY messy) from her cunt as Melvin fucked her. He groaned too (I guess he came into his condom inside her) and collapsed on top of her, their tongues kissing hard again (i guess he didn't mind that her wifey tongue tasted of the cocks of two other guys)

Anyway, Melvin and Melinda cuddled a little on the bed, and Lai went into the bathroom to shower and clean off.

Melvin: Did you like that?

Melinda: (breathing hard, just nodding her head)

Lai came out of the bathroom and Melinda got up and smiled over at him. They went in together and started the shower. Melvin and I were still outside in the hotel room.

Melvin: Wow bro, good night huh?

Me: Yeah, yeah, wow, damn shiok, nothing like i've ever done

He smiled. He told me he had actually met them before, casually, once and she had turned down the opportunity to fuck him in front of her hubby.

Melvin: Bro, I think you were the lucky charm.

I felt good about myself, hearing that. And I spent many a quiet evening jacking my johnson remembering the evening's events.

To conclude, Melvin went into shower after Lai and Melinda came out. They said a few thank yous to me, and left, quite quickly. I didn't mind (it was about 1am by this point), and Melvin also came out, dressed and left.

I thought about the evening's events again, as I pulled the sheets into a single pile for housekeeping. I decided to check out, as no was I was sleeping in this room for the night!

I did meet Melinda on 3 further occasions, once with Lai and the other time just the two of us. Most recently, I also caught up with her to get an update on her adventures, specifically for bros here who asked. It seems they had one other meeting with Melvin, and then switched to a slightly more risque 'pick up a guy/flirt with a guy in public' fantasy. If anyone is interested,, can always share more. thanks for your attention and hope this was enjoyable and also a bit educational.

end.
Old 01-08-2015, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 10
iPangSai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyiPangSai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro thor1981, thanks for the story
Old 01-08-2015, 05:16 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
contd...

I did meet Melinda on 3 further occasions, once with Lai and the other time just the two of us. Most recently, I also caught up with her to get an update on her adventures, specifically for bros here who asked. It seems they had one other meeting with Melvin, and then switched to a slightly more risque 'pick up a guy/flirt with a guy in public' fantasy. If anyone is interested,, can always share more. thanks for your attention and hope this was enjoyable and also a bit educational.

end.
I want, i want bro Thor !!!...please continue asap !!!...Thank you !!!

Last edited by Rickey; 01-08-2015 at 08:32 AM.
Old 01-08-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 24
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

more more

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 03-08-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

Sure bros,

Lai, Melinda and I met one more time, in a hotel room and he just watched the two of us bonking.

The other two times, was drinks with Melinda, and then up to my hotel room again for a bonk. They were playing around with an experiment of her going out with a guy (me) and Lai getting all the details later in the day.

This seemed to spice up their marriage, tho i'm not sure exactly how.
Old 03-08-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
5187 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Me too !!! Please share
Old 03-08-2015, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Chatty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff bro, support
Old 03-08-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sure bros,

Lai, Melinda and I met one more time, in a hotel room and he just watched the two of us bonking.

The other two times, was drinks with Melinda, and then up to my hotel room again for a bonk. They were playing around with an experiment of her going out with a guy (me) and Lai getting all the details later in the day.

This seemed to spice up their marriage, tho i'm not sure exactly how.
Tats all bro thor ...any details about those 3 times after the initial meet-up tat u had drinks with Melinda & up yr hotel room for a bonk wif her ??..

Old 03-08-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
WuJiPostInOrgy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tats all bro thor ...any details about those 3 times after the initial meet-up tat u had drinks with Melinda & up yr hotel room for a bonk wif her ??..
Yea, more details please ....... we're not sextisfied with only a few sentences
Old 03-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Wow TS u r one lucky dude!

Experience of a lifetime...

How I wish I can meet a couple like that... Really living it up!

Please describe ur other 3 occasions in more details pls like what other bros said, so that we can all live it vicariously.. Lol
Old 03-08-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 10
TurkeyBacon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTurkeyBacon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS please carry on
Old 05-08-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Still waiting for TS to respond...Bro Thor, where are you ??? ..sigh

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1