The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold
Re: Local Girl - Summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdreamer
Her looks and figure at most 4.5 but appear she has strong support in SB Forum by some bros as can seen from the super good FRs.
No lah, maybe because of her sad background, that's why the bros here add more points. We Singapore men very the hero one, you don't know meh?

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 04-10-2006, 04:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3700 / Power: 42
shiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenChicken

You lucky she never come into this thread and say your cock small, i wonder how you will feel if she did that.
haha... what a riot
Old 04-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

hi bros,

frs are used for reference. Looks can be subjective. One's man meat is another man's poison. Anyway. I believe that this forum is used for sharing of exp and no one should condemn anyone based on their exp or fr. And both good and bad frs are encouraged as this gives a more honest reflection of the girl from different perspectives.

To bro sexdreamer,

Was I the one who passed her ur number? I'll check with her regarding ur encounter.
Old 05-10-2006, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Firstly thanks Bro tonberry for sharing her contact.

Met up with her recently, (after a long wait in H81 for abt an hour). Found her to be quite chatty with slim body, small breasts, lots of tattoo around the body and shoulder length hair. Her pussy is tight even she is a mom and her service is not bad at all. Her BJ is one of the better one I know and very enjoyable.
As she is young and lianish, may be her talks may offend some bros here, or may be she didnt mean it at all. However my experience wth her is quite positive and never notice her teeth but only pins n needles on various part of her body.
For service she is not bad at all, quite hardworking and enjoyable bonk.
My ratings for her are similar to threadstarter: she is a lian and if bros dont mind she will give you her whirlpool bj with AR and nipple sucking with tight pussy thrown in, of cos with as many positons you like.

Finally, last note to remind bros, she always come late so prepare to wait for her or extent hours if need to, she also bring vcd to get bros in the mood...

Bros interested pls pm threadstarter for arrangement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonberry
hi bros,

frs are used for reference. Looks can be subjective. One's man meat is another man's poison.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 05-10-2006, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
mr.bean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have her contact number also
Old 05-10-2006, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 21
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Actually, I did not want to state my unhappy encounter with her 2-3 weeks ago but I saw some bros arguing over here to I think i have to say some words of fairness for the benefit of bros here.

i had a high expectation of her looks and figure given the initial posted FR and high qouted price.
Her looks and figure at most 4.5 but appear she has strong support in SB Forum by some bros as can seen from the super good FRs.
Bro, it's good that u highlighted tis incident...

I was one of her earlier customers (under the previous OKT) and personally i found her quite pretty with a nice attitude. But anyway , that's not the issue here.

I've have had my encounter with local FL whom i felt less than satisfactory, and i know it maybe quite difficult to reject and settle the matter in a positive manner.

That's the BIGGEST prob with getting a FL .... unlike the CAT150 house or HC where we can at least catch a glimpse of the gal or there are substitutes readily avaliable, meeting a local FL is usually a matter of running around blindfolded!
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 06-10-2006, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 20
tehO is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehO is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Actually, I did not want to state my unhappy encounter with her 2-3 weeks ago but I saw some bros arguing over here to I think i have to say some words of fairness for the benefit of bros here.

i had a high expectation of her looks and figure given the initial posted FR and high qouted price. however, sadly, I have to reject here nicely when I saw her and offered $20 for cab fare. Even so, she appeared very angry and demanded more qouting some bros met her near her place and rejected with $70 or what she has much more money in her handbag than i have with me WHAT CRAPS... In the end, being a gentlemen, I jus gave her $50 to close the case and also paid $30 for the room. Left, feeling like shit.

Yes, i agree with u bro. Looks 4/10 but got overrated because of pity. Already here, 4 of us has said i think think real FRs are supported because we should help each other not to waste money.
Old 06-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehO
Looks 4/10 but got overrated because of pity. ...............
Bro,

I tink u are being abit unfair to others who wrote good frs about her. Looks are subjective. Standards and liking varies from individual to individual. I do agree that honest frs, both good and bad, are encouraged as they allow us to spend our money more wisely. However, we should not criticise unfairly on frs written by others just because we disagree.
Old 06-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 20
youngeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi All!

I agree this FL's teeth is bad & her tatoos may be a turn off to some, but generally, her looks are OK. I don't think its below average, ie 4.5 out of 10.
Probably around 6 to 6.5 out of 10.

I don't give her these points out of sympathy to her although I agree that some like this type of look, some don't. But this isn't an unattractive girl.

As for asking for money for transport if you reject her, believe me, I sympathise with the Samsters who raised this because in my first few posts here, I was zapped simply because I asked the FL how much taxi fare to pay her.

Anyway, its hard to gauge how much. Some give S$50, some give lesser.

YE
Old 07-10-2006, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do not want to have any further involvement other than this email and I have gotten over this issue since that day. The reason to voice out is purely out of good will to state my experience that's all. maybe other bros will find her very good, but I'm not the one loh.
Bro, it is good that you voiced up your true unpleasant encounter. In order to show my agreement with what you have done and also for being a gentlemen in compensating her more than sufficient after rejecting her, I shall contribute one maxie to your piggy bank account.

Yes, ones look can be subjective but not the gals' attitude. Considering that she is carrying a very heavy burden on her own and hence, she can be short temper and flare up easily. I suggest we should be magnamious and more forgiving towards her ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-10-2006, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest
Yes, ones look can be subjective but not the gals' attitude. Considering that she is carrying a very heavy burden on her own and hence, she can be short temper and flare up easily. I suggest we should be magnamious and more forgiving towards her ...
Well said. A girl's attitude is not subjective.

And no customer is under any obligation to be forgiving. This is not a forgiving industry. If the FL is not interested in doing business, there are plenty out there waiting for us to give them an opportunity. Why waste time on someone who doesn't appreciate it?

I was in Zhuhai recently and when I walked on the streets, there were young attractive FLs running up to me every few metres and begging - yes, begging! - me to give them a chance.

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 19-10-2006, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
ProDrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried summer during the IMF period but hmm,not practically my cup of tea.But i didn't post here due to the following reasons,her plight is pitiful but such stories i have being hearing from "DAY 1" of my hobby till now.Secondly,she told me she was late for 45mins because she got into a accident which is kinda of bad for a excuse as i seen her late habits here(so jialat was involved in "IMF" then rush out for a quickie in the end made me rush in everything just to get back at work ).Thirdly i know the meaning of "One Man's Meat Is Another's Poison" so i decided to forgo the SOP parts of her FR.Overall she's a hardworking girl given her 3 things that i hate in her service,although i did give her a $20 tip doesn't mean she did great...it was just me feeling kind that day~

So don't worry sexdreamer bro i understand your plight and share your feelings too~Cheers~

Many People Say Money Cannot Buy You Happiness!!!

But To Me Money Can Buy Pleasure. . . .And Whats Life,Happiness,Health When You Don't Have Pleasure???

Retired on 19/09/2004 Back on 14/09/2006

Feel The Wrath!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1