The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 12
Satos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HIV screening info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutt3r View Post
Dr tan sounds good...need to show ID?
No, Just go to the counter, ask for the 3 step test or combo test (3 step is the antibody test only at $50 while combo is the P24 combo at $214), fill out an anonymous questionaire and when it's your turn, you'll be called in.

Take note it's a normal GP clinic so there's be patients there who are there for normal consultation.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satos43 View Post
No, Just go to the counter, ask for the 3 step test or combo test (3 step is the antibody test only at $50 while combo is the P24 combo at $214), fill out an anonymous questionaire and when it's your turn, you'll be called in.

Take note it's a normal GP clinic so there's be patients there who are there for normal consultation.
Bro what the P24 combo is it the concoction of drugs given within 24 hours of suspcted infection?
Old 05-12-2013, 02:33 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

no frankie, P24 is a test for hiv uisng the antigen/antibody method..it is usually used 3-4 weeks after exposure..

the treatment(used within48hours) u are referring to is call PEP

read this post
http://sammyboy.online/showpos...&postcount=746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Bro what the P24 combo is it the concoction of drugs given within 24 hours of suspcted infection?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Fudge Packer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to Dr Tan a couple of hours ago. Worst 20 minutes of my life and a hellish few months of worry. HAPPY TO REPORT THAT IT'S NEGATIVE!

Don't assume or look out too much on the web, because nothing can give you a peace of mind. I spent hours reading all sorts of HIV stories and webmd and it did nothing more than raise the panic alarm. Don't let it eat into your life, just go.

To every bro who posted their experience here, thanks for the advice!
Old 06-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
no frankie, P24 is a test for hiv uisng the antigen/antibody method..it is usually used 3-4 weeks after exposure..

the treatment(used within48hours) u are referring to is call PEP

read this post
http://sammyboy.online/showpos...&postcount=746
Thanks BIG SEXY for the clarification...hopefully one day they might be able to turn this PEP thing into a sure cure...after all there must be something in it that has been proven to be 80% successful in preventing a infection..
Old 15-01-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Veryworriedguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited a FL pros on 30/12/13. Had protected bJ and fj and the condom was intact after the whole session. But I start to have what seems like stomach flu 5 days later but no fever or rash, just stomach discomfort and no appetite and it recur on off till now!

Can anyone tell me if is a symptom of HIV??

Worried sick....
Old 15-01-2014, 08:17 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veryworriedguy View Post
Visited a FL pros on 30/12/13. Had protected bJ and fj and the condom was intact after the whole session. But I start to have what seems like stomach flu 5 days later but no fever or rash, just stomach discomfort and no appetite and it recur on off till now!

Worried sick....
If the condom was intact, why would you be worried about HIV?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-01-2014, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Cos what seems like the stomach flu is alr more than 10 days, n I read that some pros poke holes in condom to infect their customers.
What are my chances in gettin HIV this way???
Old 15-01-2014, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cos I read from net that ppl do get HIV with condom sex and my stomach flu keep recurring and no appetite after 10 days. And Oso read that some pros poke holes in condom to infect other guys.

So like to check if is a HiV symptom?
Old 15-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cos I read from net that ppl do get HIV with condom sex and my stomach flu keep recurring and no appetite after 10 days. And Oso read that some pros poke holes in condom to infect other guys.

So like to check if is a HiV symptom?
I thought you said the condom was intact. You now say it's possible the whore poked holes in the condom you used?

So which is it?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 15-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
I thought you said the condom was intact. You now say it's possible the whore poked holes in the condom you used?

So which is it?
The condom look intact with sperm collected at the end, but will is be possible that the holes are so small I won't be able to see?
Old 16-01-2014, 03:27 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
The condom look intact with sperm collected at the end, but will is be possible that the holes are so small I won't be able to see?
If there is a hole in a condom, it will tear during intercourse and you'll know for sure. If that didn't happen, then the condom did the job.

Old 16-01-2014, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Worried sick....

Bro, urs already protected, why so worry now? Those have to worry is those who have unprotected sex.

I think you need to stay at home, don go for quickie
Old 18-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

Can I go the hiv test at DSC after 1mth of exposure? Will it be conclusive?
Old 05-02-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kiacar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can I go the hiv test at DSC after 1mth of exposure? Will it be conclusive?
Yes u can.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1