The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Ocean Hotel

A bit history on JB Ocean Hotel, it was introduced by an ex colleague 20yrs ago. Yes! It has seen better days, whenever i venture to JB w/o OC, i will try to pay this hotel a visit. 20yrs, not onces i bonk any WLs, my ex colleague few times, during that period, i remembered he gave good reviews of few WLs.

FYI, there was onces a lawyer office on the 2nd floor, about 6yrs ago, it became a pub, than last visit 1/2 yr ago, that pub was vacant. Now? Not sure, might drop by this weekend. Thus it became a term my old friends & i said, "Let's visit the lawyer office."

My impressions of JB is the ppls very $minded, going thru some threads, WLs seems to be playing this upgrade game. They will perform only if bros add on $, that's not moral, even though alot of JB biz ppls operate in this ways. Petain bros will know of Ting Ting & i do find the new Joey of H12 kind of familars. If is them, i guess back @Petain they earn SG$, they gave value, hometown they don't bothers, only if we upgrades.

I urge all fellow bros to exercise cautious when visiting Ocean Hotel, the last time my visit it remind me of a "black inn". Me? The 20yrs i just got some kicks out of looking @WLs, days later visit Petain Rd (Banana Leg).

The last time also notice, the keepers were Malays men, they look kind of off duty law enforcement. No complaints, this men r making extra incomes, i can accept this, not my problems.

Last edited by jacky43; 15-12-2009 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Additional writing
Old 18-02-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
chickeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

nice place to go when late at night
just too bad they close so early
Old 18-02-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
edwinkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's operation hour?
Old 04-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4481 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Ocean Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
A bit history on JB Ocean Hotel, it was introduced by an ex colleague 20yrs ago. Yes! It has seen better days, whenever i venture to JB w/o OC, i will try to pay this hotel a visit. 20yrs, not onces i bonk any WLs, my ex colleague few times, during that period, i remembered he gave good reviews of few WLs.
You sure bring back memories. Yeah, i was there during the 90's. It was so cheap that one can hv shots after shot after a coffee break. There were nice gals then.

Remember once there was a case when someone jumped down from building.
I miss the days when JB is like little hatyai...
1) 99
2) hua hua shi jie
3) Jing Mei ren??

Cost is 65/150....gals r in fish tank and so many to choose until we dont know which one to choose.

That leads me to this question : Why JB to us cant be like SZ to HK?
S$ is hard to earn, you know.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
You sure bring back memories. Yeah, i was there during the 90's. It was so cheap that one can hv shots after shot after a coffee break. There were nice gals then.

Remember once there was a case when someone jumped down from building.
I miss the days when JB is like little hatyai...
1) 99
2) hua hua shi jie
3) Jing Mei ren??

Cost is 65/150....gals r in fish tank and so many to choose until we dont know which one to choose.

That leads me to this question : Why JB to us cant be like SZ to HK?
S$ is hard to earn, you know.
Yes,brothers what you all said is right.. During late 80's and early 90's I can bonk 3 times a day in ocean after each meal(there was a sup kambing stall nearby)....damn shiok,,,those were the days.

I remember that time tropical inn also offer FJ. you just go to level 3 to meet a man called "mangali" he will give a number e.g 1604..1712 meant 16th flr room no 4 etc,then you view the girls if ok just start work and pay abt 100 ringgit for full set ( that time aids not discover yet,so we just raw deal..damn enjoy). I am now 50yrs old and once still go to ocean, blue wave because

孔子曰:食色性也。。。therefore brothers enjoy ourselves,however all necessary precaution make sure are observed,,, cheers
Old 05-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsb3399 View Post
Yes,brothers what you all said is right.. During late 80's and early 90's I can bonk 3 times a day in ocean after each meal(there was a sup kambing stall nearby)....damn shiok,,,those were the days.

孔子曰:食色性也。。。therefore brothers enjoy ourselves,however all necessary precaution make sure are observed,,, cheers
I gave JB a missed totally nowadys. Only go in and buy groceries and pump petrol. Heard so much abt the HC but I think Spore still offers value for money when comes to sex.

JB has some how deproved while Singapore become more exciting. Even people from KL come here to cheong GL and disco. Price is cheaper in Singapore.

I can only think back the La SUp Bar (Crystal Palace aka Shui Jing Gong) near the lorry custom, small health center like Rasa Sayang, Golden Palace Nite Club in Wisma Abad and hair salons along the same road.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I gave JB a missed totally nowadys. Only go in and buy groceries and pump petrol. Heard so much abt the HC but I think Spore still offers value for money when comes to sex.

JB has some how deproved while Singapore become more exciting. Even people from KL come here to cheong GL and disco. Price is cheaper in Singapore.

I can only think back the La SUp Bar (Crystal Palace aka Shui Jing Gong) near the lorry custom, small health center like Rasa Sayang, Golden Palace Nit e Club in Wisma Abad and hair salons along the same road.
Hi brother piichai,what you said is absolutely correct.JB nightlife has changed and infact sex in sgp nowadays are safer, offer more varieties.

I am malaysian and work in SGP in year 1983,,,as construction supervisor, stay near Jalan Besar. I remember I used to go to Jalan Besar, 'Banana leg','gong sik street" where there provided sex service at cheaper rate. if got more money,we often go to geylang like street 33,35...at that time SGP taxi were using Datsun 280c diesel with a/c and JB side still using mercedes 'batman model', 115,peugeot 504, sometime you can find morris minor.

When I was working there,I remember it was at orchard road where my company tendered to construct 'Forum Hotel' . At that time the exchange rate was abt 108 ringgit to 100 sin$ and I am looking forward to visit those places again in near future and if possible bonk one girl at each place for rememberance. Like chinese say <不枉此生> cheers cos we are man....
Old 07-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
When I was working there,I remember it was at orchard road where my company tendered to construct 'Forum Hotel' . At that time the exchange rate was abt 108 ringgit to 100 sin$ and I am looking forward to visit those places again in near future and if possible bonk one girl at each place for rememberance. Like chinese say <不枉此生> cheers cos we are man....
Bro, is there a forum hotel in orchard road? Wwhich places you plan to visit again?? Some of them may not be around anymore...like Keong Saik Street.

pii
Old 07-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, is there a forum hotel in orchard road? Wwhich places you plan to visit again?? Some of them may not be around anymore...like Keong Saik Street.

pii
Oh! I remember the project was called "The Forum Hotel" and the main contractor was Japanese co. named shumizu and just beside the Hilton Hotel. Tks for your info that keong saik has closed. I will be visit SGP in coming June to the Integrated Resort.Just like you mention earlier some MPs in JB like '99'.金美人,花花世界,金丝猫,etc has closed long ago due to licensing and nowadays they have been replaced by those tradition foot reflexology or some MP in Hotel where FJ are provided. I also missed those places...唉。。。唉

Due to the country policy prostitution is prohibited and understand the male needs, Ocean hotel then allow to operate but in Grey zone.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Lawrence Lee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays ocean not so good already. It has become indian ocean
Old 26-05-2010, 02:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
rawsexlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawsexlover View Post
was there today & found a MILF that with a CFM face,walk up third floor $ turn left ,turn left again & she on the right hand room.here the FR

Name :May
look:4/10
bbbj:9/10
AR:9/10
CIM:yes
can do raw with her,I done it with her cos can't panjut my warriors in time compliment her that her pussy still so tight at her age.continued another session with her cos to bonk her tight pussy (in raw) damn shiok.
RTF:YES YES YES
Total damage :RM 130. RM:65 per session .

Have another 2 raw sessions with May again yesterday .give me a suprise ask me to fuck her tight asshole.
Old 27-05-2010, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh! I remember the project was called "The Forum Hotel" and the main contractor was Japanese co. named shumizu and just beside the Hilton Hotel. Tks for your info that keong saik has closed. I will be visit SGP in coming June to the Integrated Resort.Just like you mention earlier some MPs in JB like '99'.金美人,花花世界,金丝猫,etc has closed long ago due to licensing and nowadays they have been replaced by those tradition foot reflexology or some MP in Hotel where FJ are provided. I also missed those places...唉。。。唉

Due to the country policy prostitution is prohibited and understand the male needs, Ocean hotel then allow to operate but in Grey zone.
Really bring back memories....... especially 金丝猫。。。。remember one of my buddy up the lorry with the girls as the JB anti-vice came for a visit ....
Old 27-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

that is bring back my memory too
haha, though that ocean no more liao
still in operation ? how much now ? RM 60 is my time
Old 03-06-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Ocean Hotel

All chiongsters go during the daytime, is safer nightfalls we see more strange characters. Targets will always b SG and ppls working in SG.
Old 14-06-2010, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
rawsexlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawsexlover View Post
Have another 2 raw sessions with May again yesterday .give me a suprise ask me to fuck her tight asshole.
pay a visit to May today before rush over to NZ spa.
as usual fuck Ah May raw.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1