The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-02-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Amansari de Spa

Went to Amansari today. Entered the place, took a look and blakang pusing. The place was packed with guys and no girls at all in sight. Captain said all the girls were working and I ask him how many? They have 8 girls working today and 3 of them are actually massage aunties. So only 5 girls are doing full service package. With the number of guys there have around 30+ these 5 girls are overworked. I decide to leave and captain ask me to come back another day.
Wasted trip today.
Old 26-02-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
NewSeeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so sad to hear that d girls r overworked. its been awhile since i visited. hopefully all d syt r bk soon!
Old 26-02-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Reporting live from amanseri. Seems wifi is working.

About 10 ladies. 1 massage lady. Not many customer, at times I have the whole canteen to myself. Ladies are the regular ladies, good selection. More coming next week. Should come soon if want to avoid crowd.
Old 27-02-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
Reporting live from amanseri. Seems wifi is working.

About 10 ladies. 1 massage lady. Not many customer, at times I have the whole canteen to myself. Ladies are the regular ladies, good selection. More coming next week. Should come soon if want to avoid crowd.
good to hear that the wifi working, i never seem to get connected, always too many people using liao

btw, a little reminder for sinkie samsters new to the JB scene not to spoil market by over-tipping across the causeway, just because sg dollar good rate vs ringgit

eg, rm50 for rm200/1/1 short-time FJ sessions too much liao, imho...
if we keep indulging the WLs, don't complain when the OKTs keep raising the prices
Old 27-02-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

anyway since I'm a regular, I got to talk to the captain and hear what actually happened.
Think for bros who like the place can start going back le. Now can enjoy more space, more girls will be coming over the next few weeks and it should get crowded soon
Old 29-02-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light

Any kind bros can share the situation from weekend please ? Any new stock ? Thanks.
Old 01-03-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
luciferfriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Juz contact with one of the girls. There will be 3 Cambodia girls coming back tomorrow.
Old 01-03-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
cliffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
anyway since I'm a regular, I got to talk to the captain and hear what actually happened.
So what actually happened?
what's the inside story?
Old 01-03-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
big_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbig_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just the mib trying to earn ang pau lor....

So force them to close awhile, once the donations enter, it is business back to normal lor..

Anyway, sammyboyforum website is blocked in malaysia.... these people are so primitive
Old 01-03-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_daddy View Post

So force them to close awhile, once the donations enter, it is business back to normal lor..

Anyway, sammyboyforum website is blocked in malaysia.... these people are so primitive
No leh..... i can surf sammyboy 24/7 everyday
Old 01-03-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I heard is different leh..... the donations have been regular and no issue with that.

The raid happened is because they have underage girls so the BIB have to take action..... no matter how big the amount of ang pow oso cannot help in such underage cases because they must answer to the NGOs who lodge the complained. This is serious case until the police unit from Bukit Aman themselves come down to supervise the raid. I herad the youngest girl "rescued" was only 14 yrs old.
Old 01-03-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

big_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbig_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
No leh..... i can surf sammyboy 24/7 everyday

Dunno, it seems when i try to surf sammyboyforum in jb, the screen is a notice from the primitive authorities that this site is blocked....

Hmm...
Old 01-03-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I heard is different leh..... the donations have been regular and no issue with that.

The raid happened is because they have underage girls so the BIB have to take action..... no matter how big the amount of ang pow oso cannot help in such underage cases because they must answer to the NGOs who lodge the complained. This is serious case until the police unit from Bukit Aman themselves come down to supervise the raid. I herad the youngest girl "rescued" was only 14 yrs old.
14 so young? What to bonk? Dont become like those kwai loh paedophiles la... no wonder
Old 02-03-2016, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:

Yup. This is what I was told. 2 underage. 14 and 15, kanna raid on the 4th day. I think some bros also shared. Its great that business manages to resume and we bro should go in support.
Old 02-03-2016, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
14 so young? What to bonk? Dont become like those kwai loh paedophiles la... no wonder
I dunno too..... So yang also nothing...... Dunno why people like.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread