The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 13
Diavel is a name known to allDiavel is a name known to allDiavel is a name known to allDiavel is a name known to allDiavel is a name known to allDiavel is a name known to all
Re: Quarter Moon Healthcare

Brooo, can share loc & ctc pls??
Old 13-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 15
optimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Have done been down to this joint for a while.
Decided to have a quick massage to relief some tensed muscle.
Called up to check any new therapist and was told that there is a new gal called Linda (not sure how 'new' is she).

At the appointed time, went up to the joint and saw quite a pleasant looking recept with long hair sitting at the counter. She said she is Linda. Wow, low cut blouse and can see the bra.. when she stood up, saw her wearing a very short mini skirt.. ho seh liaoz!

Linda is abt late 20s to maybe 30. A bit to the felshy side but then, she has a nice cleavage I also saw 2 brothers chatting inside the glass door (where the therapist rested) with the rest of the therapists. Must be doing some PR work

Anyway, the massage started with the usual pressing. Linda has a nice attitude (unlike one of the more popular younger girl here who shows a black face each time) and chatted with me. She sometimes would ask if her pressure was ok. Her oil massage was quite ok as her strokes were quite firm and strong.

After 45 mins of nice relaxing massage, oil was applied to the butt and groin area (I was still lying face down) and her fingers began to sray along the butt crack and scrotum Experienced bro would know that this is usually followed by HDLY.

Finally, managed to turn over and Linda continued to do her massage to release my tension.
After the release, I fely much lighter and she helped me clean up with hot towels

If you are looking for a nice massage from a sweet lady with good attitude, do give her a try.

<disclaimer : I am not working for this joint nor related to therapist. Just a sextisfied customer>
Old 13-12-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
youngsamster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimints View Post
Called up to check any new therapist and was told that there is a new gal called Linda (not sure how 'new' is she).

<disclaimer : I am not working for this joint nor related to therapist. Just a sextisfied customer>
really? Brother, this joint already closed down by AV last week...Hahahahaha
Old 14-12-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vanistelr00y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dun worry all bros, todae i walk pass there n is still open.dun listen to him
Old 14-12-2011, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
neuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngsamster View Post
Difinitely still open.
Pass by this joint daily - located on the 2nd floor.
Cheers
Old 14-12-2011, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Taoist_Wizard is stuck in moderation for some time to come

went pass this place this week. signboard still lighted at night. so should be open
Old 14-12-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Still open, had a session there on Mon
Old 14-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jaysen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimints View Post

At the appointed time, went up to the joint and saw quite a pleasant looking recept with long hair sitting at the counter. She said she is Linda. Wow, low cut blouse and can see the bra.. when she stood up, saw her wearing a very short mini skirt.. ho seh liaoz!

Linda is abt late 20s to maybe 30. A bit to the felshy side but then, she has a nice cleavage I also saw 2 brothers chatting inside the glass door (where the therapist rested) with the rest of the therapists. Must be doing some PR work

Anyway, the massage started with the usual pressing. Linda has a nice attitude (unlike one of the more popular younger girl here who shows a black face each time) and chatted with me. She sometimes would ask if her pressure was ok. Her oil massage was quite ok as her strokes were quite firm and strong.

After 45 mins of nice relaxing massage, oil was applied to the butt and groin area (I was still lying face down) and her fingers began to sray along the butt crack and scrotum Experienced bro would know that this is usually followed by HDLY.

Finally, managed to turn over and Linda continued to do her massage to release my tension.
After the release, I fely much lighter and she helped me clean up with hot towels

If you are looking for a nice massage from a sweet lady with good attitude, do give her a try.

hi bro can pm location cheers
Old 14-12-2011, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

So far tried Linda, Apple, Youyou, Stella, Joanne. My humble FRs below

Name : Linda
Look : 6/10
Body : 6.5/10 bah bah type
Massage: 7/10 not bad, quite forceful
HJ: 6/10 gets the job done
Very friendly, when i went she was still quite new so abit shy and inexperienced

Name : Apple
Look : 8/10 Black specs, OL type
Body : 7.5/10
Massage: 8/10 this is where she excels, massage kungfu style (with lotsa strength)
HJ: 8/10 good HDLY
Very chatty, even the cubicle beside me can hear what we are talking abt ahaha. like the way she start, tickling the butt crack and long slow strokes during hj. My regular

Name : Youyou
Look : 5/10 Not my type paiseh
Body : 6.5/10 always see her in short dress, but again not my cup of tea
Massage: 9/10 Resort Spa quality!
HJ: 6.5/10 Tried to do juagen on me, but super painfull with her long nails ouch!
Good if you want a nice hard massage after a long day at work sitting in front of computer.

Name : Stella
Look : 9/10 damn chio syt
Body : 9.5/10 Good slim figure, big boobs. Perfect!
Massage: 7/10 Not too shabby too. Can try her mosha
HJ: 7.5/10 Actually quite mechanical, but super turned on when u see a chiobu holding ur lil bro with a cfm look.
Very difficult to book, but this is a must try! Two thumbs (and one lil bro)up!

Name : Joanne
Look : 7/10 typical milf
Body : 8.5/10 Huge knockers!
Massage: 6/10 good strength, too bad she went out of the room a few times mid massage
HJ: 6/10 she told me to hurry up 15mins before the end of my session

Looks like I 'collected' all liao haha, unless any bros can let me know if there's anyone i missed out?
Old 14-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 14
gottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Not too sure bro... Maybe they creating one more massuer In this joint...
But one thing for sure is I saw si si before... And she dun massage... I tried all the girls before and went for my free massage a few times already...

Unless I get to try si si... If not sian of this joint already... Figures and looks all cui... massage compensate for it... But I can get it Elsewhere with looks and figure too...
Bro ShittyAss, there's another bro who tried stella already. So, she's not tat elusive afterall. Have u managed to try her?
Old 14-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 15
optimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngsamster View Post
You may have got it mixed up with another spa
Old 15-12-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
One_Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Apple recently. As mentioned by bros, need to call and book in advance due to popular demand.

Was allocated for 45 mins session upon arrival, told by recep that she has another appt immediately after me. During session, overheard that her booking is non stop till late in the evening. Wow! This is good business despite the recent market uncertainty.

The bro after me was already waiting in the adjacent room half way through the massage, somehow can feel that she is kind of impatient although her therapy though short was satisfactory. Had told her to give me a hard rub due to ache all over. Overall quite a nice experience although slight discomfort during one of her sensual stroke when she kind of stretch my little brother too much like an elastic.

In term of look, she is one of the better if not the best in this joint. She quickly left the room after the session to attend to the bro next door and left it to her colleague, Linda to collect the $ from me. It's like me consulting a doctor who had to shift from room to room attending to their patients. Ha ha quite amusing!
Old 15-12-2011, 07:56 AM
Samster

alucardonnonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi...

wat's the damage like?
Old 15-12-2011, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
neuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Man View Post
Tried Apple recently. As mentioned by bros, need to call and book in advance due to popular demand.

Was allocated for 45 mins session upon arrival, told by recep that she has another appt immediately after me. During session, overheard that her booking is non stop till late in the evening. Wow! This is good business despite the recent market uncertainty.

The bro after me was already waiting in the adjacent room half way through the massage, somehow can feel that she is kind of impatient although her therapy though short was satisfactory. Had told her to give me a hard rub due to ache all over. Overall quite a nice experience although slight discomfort during one of her sensual stroke when she kind of stretch my little brother too much like an elastic.

In term of look, she is one of the better if not the best in this joint. She quickly left the room after the session to attend to the bro next door and left it to her colleague, Linda to collect the $ from me. It's like me consulting a doctor who had to shift from room to room attending to their patients. Ha ha quite amusing!
------------------------------------------

For bros who wants to visit this place, suggest visit during office hrs. Also
realise that some of U cannot make it this time.

As I said before, the WLs there start to come in at around 11:30am, time
I usually saw them going up, QM is very close to KaSoh Rest., Korean &
Indian Rest., so beware, friends might spot U during the lunch hr.

Earlier visit means that they are fresh n clean n ready for U.

Enjoy.
Old 15-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Samster

Midnightman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have tried Apple 2 days ago based on her good rating here. I opted for 45 min massage. I only received 25 minutes massage plus 5 minute HJ. Her HDLY is so so only. She just touch touch here and there for a while. I can't get autoroaming as many bros mentioned here she allows autoroaming. I put my hand under her skirt and tried to touch her butt but she moved away twice. I can only manage to put my hand inside her bra to touch a bit. Overall, money is not well spent here.

Name : Apple
Look : 7/10, with black spec, Account Executive look.
Body : A+ Cup, slightly big butt.
Massage: Average, not piano type and not hard.
HJ: 5/10. not much feeling.
damage: 35 + 50
RTF: No, one time is enough. Money can be better spend at elsewhere where the masseur can unhook the bra for me to touch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1