The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Stealth Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
Whoa, look who's complaining about costs and getting scammed? Lol
Listen up oolouis you also another antagonist that only come out carry some people's balls!
Keep saying stealth agents here and there.
Who are the stealth agents?
Name them here!

Report to moderator of their advertisements to be deleted instead of coming to random threads and kpkb!
If you don't have evidence then shut your rubbish mouth and continue to eat bananas!

Sibei disgraceful go Pattaya but only a pariah because too kiam siap like your idol!

Last edited by TonyCheong; 28-01-2015 at 02:48 PM.
Old 28-01-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Pattaya has changed. From day one of my arrival ; which is when Pattaya already has a seedy reputation , it has changed beyong recognition.

In 2005 there was no Bell Service and a trip from Bangkok took 2hr30mins AT LEAST along the old highway. Since then they have built TWO highways leading to Pattaya from the new airport as well as the capital. 90mins is the norm nowadays

A monger trip was usually Bangkok then a short time in Pattaya for those who know the place. These days it is not uncommon for anyone to bypass Bangkok all together.

Seediness was evident all over the place. Underaged girls and boys although not widespread , can still be seen easily walking hand in hand with punters. These days no so. The thai police has done a good job.

Cost were a whole lot cheaper then off course due to inflation as well as market forces. A basic aircon room above a bar on Pattayaland cost under 300B. These days? 500-600B. A 3 star hotel room would cost about 800 ; these days 1000-1500B low season. Barfines were low. Happy group barfines were 400B. FYI Happy group recently raised their BFs to 800B

The new agogos spread to Soi Baukow was inevitable. TQ , Tims , Buffalo etc has seen their good days and survive till today. Back then Pattayaland was THE place to be rather than Walking Street. Kittens , Misty , Playschool (?) was a must visit as part of the circuit despite its closeness to the Boyz! These days , Misty has moved , Kittens is gender confused and the school is a shadow of itself.

There are still good and cheap places to hide in pattaya to lepak your day away but the Singaporean hectic lifestyle makes most of us uncomfortable in these environments. I would love to nurse a 75B beer in an agogo while the blazing sun sets even if it was baby elephants dancing rather than sitting in an kopitiam trying to use wechat to pick up a PRC chick. But this it the life we live!
Number four.

Much more info if you bother just a little
Old 28-01-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLer View Post
Awesome bros always here to enlighten me. I got the pic now. Cowboy is like a more highclass street that is more costly, whereas pattaya is bigger and the cost is much lower. I hope i got it rite lol. Uncle here super newbie mountain tortorise. What time good to go pattatya? Like early noon got open or need to wait evening.
Bro..Soi Cowboy is not hi class..you want high class go Sheraton..ST 10 k baht..LT 20 k..just ladies dress hiso. Looks average only.

Since you retiree..I can assure you that Pattaya is more laid back..relaxing..easy going..no rushing. You can crank up to high gear anytime..or just relax in idle mode. From Bangkok or airport to Pattaya is a short hop with many transport options. Its a place to chill a few days and do as you please.

Cos I live in Pattaya.
Old 29-01-2015, 05:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 20
GLer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGLer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reached bkk late evening. Managed to check out nana. Beer fine 700, overnight 4000. Heard from taxi uncle pattatya rates also around 3000.? There is a "fish tank" call "honey", promised overnight but girl left after one shot.
Old 29-01-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Reached bkk late evening. Managed to check out nana. Beer fine 700, overnight 4000. Heard from taxi uncle pattatya rates also around 3000.? There is a "fish tank" call "honey", promised overnight but girl left after one shot.
Bro seriously when to reach Pattaya , go to soi 6 to look for soi 6.

My heart bleeds when I see a fresh Sg carrot head ready to be plucked and chopped.

Pattaya 3kB is about right but can be lower or higher depending on girl/bar/area/time etc.

Forget about Honey , its a MP. Bangkok MPs much much better.

Its common for girls to fake stories and leave after one shot. Usually offer them two prices , ST and LT. If they pull the stunt , only pay ST.

Last edited by ahtecklim; 29-01-2015 at 08:47 AM.
Old 29-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 22
picco is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpicco is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Pattaya to thais men mean a different world to us. Ask what rep Pattaya has to most thai men , most will say seaside resort near Bangkok. The night life there is mostly for farang and increasingly Asians but many thai men don't go Pattaya for women. Suprising , its mostly families that go Pattaya for Jomtien beach.
In pattaya, there is a shortage of fair skin thai ladies. And most of the thai men in bkk can go to abundance of such places in bkk. But there are also few good places in pattaya, walking street where there are fair type of ladies. Just need to be early like 10plus 11 to hunt.

Also if one wants to go for fair skin mp girls, also have in sabai dee and honey stretch. But not many and not much gfe for the price one pays. In rasputin, one pays more but fair ladies and more gfe. It is easier to tabao a mp girl in pattaya for sideline than in bkk.

Pattaya offers something which bkk cannot offer which is bringing family or lover to seaside.

I am FINALLY BACK!!!!!!

Old 30-01-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ouch... you mean 4000 for 1 shot? :eek that sure gona hurt me!
Old 30-01-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
Whoa, look who's complaining about costs and getting scammed? Lol
hmm... till now seriously i still duno whats wrong with jimfairy comment
unless your statement means somthing else?
Old 30-01-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
unless your statement means something else?
His idol the kiam siap lau huan xiong from Hong Kong and him are antagonists!
Both of them are kiam siap.
No wonder can abang adek.

People keep quiet doesn't mean scared of them.
Got mood sure chak back and siao kian!
Old 30-01-2015, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
His idol the kiam siap lau huan xiong from Hong Kong and him are antagonists!
Both of them are kiam siap.
No wonder can abang adek.

People keep quiet doesn't mean scared of them.
Yes not wrong to be cautious on money but giam to own self that one i see gaowei giam to other ppl on money can understand earn so much don't spent and enjoy when already retired tomorrow fall down mati how money can transfer to hell account boh lol two are super hamkachan 55555 after drinking free drinks KTVs with some brothers no sit any ktv girls go to ya lan call falang lol
Old 30-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Yes not wrong to be cautious on money but giam to own self that one i see gaowei giam to other ppl on money can understand earn so much don't spent and enjoy when already retired tomorrow fall down mati how money can transfer to hell account boh lol two are super hamkachan 55555 after drinking free drinks KTVs with some brothers no sit any ktv girls go to ya lan call falang lol
hmm... can try put into coffin and burn maybe can bring down
Old 30-01-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
His idol the kiam siap lau huan xiong from .......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
.........on money can understand earn so much don't spent and enjoy when already retired tomorrow fall down mati how money can transfer to hell account boh lol two are super hamkachan 55555 after drinking free drinks KTVs with some brothers no sit any ktv girls go to ya lan call falang lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
hmm... can try put into coffin and burn maybe can bring down
For your reading pleasure:
http://sammyboy.online/showpos...1&postcount=69
LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 30-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 20
GLer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGLer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro me now at pattaya walking street. Looking see if theres anything interesting in this hot afternoon 1.30pm lol
Old 30-01-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi bro me now at pattaya walking street. Looking see if theres anything interesting in this hot afternoon 1.30pm lol
Bro..check your PM..cheerz.
Old 30-01-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 16
Xtra Crispy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXtra Crispy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Two more weeks till my maiden trip to this men's paradise
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1