The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-09-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!

Mimi from Galaxyxscorts

Location area G

Okt same good as always

Looks 9/10 slutty and naughty

Body 9/10 nice body with curves and great pair of boobs

French 9/10 can fight non stop from shower to bonking her doggy

Bbbj 9/10 started in the toliet when she clean off the soap and knee down to take it all into her mouth and squeeze my ass too

Pussy 8.5/10 clean and wet very easy.. Loves to finger and lick and she will moan her way thru out

FJ 9/10 very pro active and very accommodating to all the request I want.. She loves to be fuck doggy hard and she will really gets very wet

Great bonking guys.. Happy weekend
Old 17-09-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -140 / Power: 0
misakitaro misakitaro
Stable: Club Friday
Lady : Jane

Looks:10/10 Beautiful
Body: 10/10 Perfect Hour Glass with petite Ass
Boobs: C Enhanced
Bbbj : 10/10 perfect with slurping sound
FJ : 9/10 Tight pussy FYI she came 6 times
Service :10/10
GFE : 10/10 Very friendly and chatty

RTF: 100%
Old 17-09-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Finally completed the trio.. need a badge or something here

She's cute.. all 18 years old of her. Met her in a short, simple dress and she looks like a typical poly/jc girl. It almost felt like I managed to snag a new sugarbabe.

Quick FR for 119 from FB before I need to run off..

Looks: her photos are her, but I think her nice cheeks are not captured very well in those. Imagine Fann Wong kind of cheeks. She looks prettier-in-person. I tried explaining that the focal length for portrait lens probably flattens her face too much.. but maybe that was the wrong topic..
Body: Petite, slim, tanned. With nice ink. Boobs are natural and kinda big for her age and body size.. I wonder if she drank a lot of milk growing up. She's got a tight body from muay thai in the past and gym nowadays.. very nice to hold..

Character: Simple English, with a dash of Google Translate. She has a pretty interesting background for her age.. I think she probably had a wilder life in her 18 years than most of the regular, older folks here. Was a nice chat.. spent too much time on that. Oh.. and she can hold her liquor.. this girl's got experience under her belt. No need to try breaking her.. I think will be a lose-lose scenario. And ohhhhhhh, can she pull off sexy.. She can turn cute to sexy pretty quickly with some makeup and the right costume. Ask her to show you her pics.. and her twerking vids..

Service: skipped most parts..
2 things I really like here.
Frenching an 18 year old. DFK, totally not shy. And really deeeeeeeep into it. Wah instantly feel like I'm 21yo again.
Fucking an 18 year old. Wah another instant ego boost. Stereo is soft and shy, boobs bounce a lot, head is turned to the side and eyes closed. Like xmm. Wait.. is really xmm. Very turned on seeing this and just wacked in missionary. Went for COB and left some very thick ropes in her valley... been a while since I had that kind of volume..

Ending notes: She's pretty interesting. I would love to talk to her more. Service-wise I missed most of it but the most memorable bit for me was to get into that young body Loved every second of it. will try to RTF but she leaves mid-next-week.. not much time left.

No pics this time..

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 17-09-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
FR for Chanel (EMPIRE6969):

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=898802

Preface: Was on the lookout for SYTs with slim and tight/toned bods, and Chanel happened to catch my attention. Mai tu liao faster make booking for her.

OKT: Friendly, flexible, and responsive. No issues throughout the booking process.

Location: Area G hotel. Roadside parking available. Need to walk quite a bit from MRT station. No check-in required. She's not using those small good morning towels so no need to BYOT.

Looks: I would say she looks more like her listed video and the pic above. Really pretty gal whose looks will grow on you more.

Body: Bloody fantastic - my preferred type of bod. Refer to the pic below as sometimes seeing is indeed believing.

( Click to show/hide )

BBBJ: I would say she's relatively okay here. Do tell her your preferred style of BJ if what she does isn't to your liking.

FJ: Lagi shiok. Tightness level can be compared to 118. Can take a long and hard pounding in various positions. Frenches pretty well too.

GFE: Great! She may give off some ice queen vibes at first but she's actually quite affable and chatty. Her English is passable enough for simple conversations so did not have to use Google translate.

RTF: After all the stuff said above, the answer to this should be pretty obvious, right?
Had a great time with her last night and she's really a gem
Old 17-09-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1676 / Power: 6
BlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant future

Are her boobs natural ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by classyact View Post
Took On 1 ride from Lust365.

Mecury.

Service very good.
Pics accuracy 8.5/10.
Body/Boobs accuracy 100/10.
Not GM towels like others mentioned before i think because change of place.
Nice big rooms/New towels/Spacious toliet.
Driver/Mrt/Bus friendly,

BBBJ: Power.
FJ: Sibei Power.

Overall: 9/10 Bonk.
RTF: Many Cars from this stable to try. Or should i say students?
Old 17-09-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaparty View Post
Reupload of photo

Cute, have inverted nips to tease on popping out.
Old 17-09-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
BloodDust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jenny from Galaxy 17th Sept 2pm

It's quite weirs normally for girls to lower their pricing from 150 to 120 for 2 shots. I have been supporting this stable and their sister stable for a while now and I tell you, they are honest in their dealings. I still think fondly of Namfon who came to our shores previously haha. Now back to Jenny.

Initially I was skeptical but then seeing so many reviews I decided to give it a go and it honestly didn't disappoint me at all. Jenny is petite at about 1.55m meaty in the right places. She isn't fat isn't slim and even though she's meaty, it's firm and not loose at all. Her boob's are about big B small C all natural. Her nips need to activate a little before pointing out haha. So when I entered room, she has this bubbly personality and can speak simple English which is good. She wore a Japanese cosplay student top and a black denim shorts with long black flow hair. She asked me to go bathe first followed by her as toilet is a little small and towel is of decent size and thickness so no complains.
She asked me to lie down on bed while waiting for her and when she's done she lie down beside me like bfgf and we started to chat. Like what other bros said is true, she wants to open a beauty shop and also just finish studying so legit she's 23 as I saw her passport haha.

I started to activate and suck her nips then slowly go down on her. She's sensitive down there so bros take it slow. Slowly she warmed up then kept moaning and moaning till she's really wet. Can differentiate between my saliva and her pussycat juice la hahaha. Then did her in missionary and her boobs just swing up and down and ended 1st shot in doggy. Her ass..you guys need to see on your own and try it out.

After that we just lie down there chit chat alot and she says she wants to lose weight haha then half way through I bth so activate nips suddenly and go down on her for a good 20mins. I believe she came a few times then keep shouting die liao die liao cuz liao cum liao. Honestly no need ky when she's activated, good nice young pussycat juice for you hehe. Then I pump her for a really long while till her moans from soft to louder till 2nd shot ended she just lie down there, saying die liao need to rest and sleep a bit haha.

I heard from her she's leaving soon so bros who love a lil meaty firm girls please do support her! It's a really good deal and fantastic service!
Old 17-09-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 2
Ahederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was talking to a few bros and joking about how we all commandos trying to do mine sweep and then I was telling a bro that let's coordinate our efforts so we can pass each other proper FR lol. maybe should create our own discord server... anonymous and all. one bro was saying i shouldn't book 2s all the time, should 1s 1s try and if good svc or chio then go back again. i told bro that sometimes prefer to 2s coz 45 min really feel too rushed for old man like me.

But anyway, got horny and see so many alleged xmm syt, so try try lor.

FR for Kammy, C88. 2s, 90 mins.

First time booking from this stable.

Location is quite ulu, but i like coz very discreet. for foot soldiers, walk is quite far distance ah. Apartment is shared between ladies, and bath room I think is shared too.

Kammy looks closest to the first pic, the one with teal coloured hair tie on her neck. 20% discount lor. looks pre-milf.

helped me shower, then we went to action. however, aircon doesn't seem to be working, was very hot, esp after walk long distance.

kammy english is better than most ladies, would say can converse semi-decently, which is a plus for me. tries her best to please.

she is okay with light pecking on lips, and coz she is sensitive, does not prefer frenching/dfk/fingering. also quite ticklish, so no licking armpits or sides of the body.

after a while, managed to squeeze out first shot. after that ask her to give massage lor and just chat. massage can be a lot better la, the massage also like piano finger like that haha.

i think this is the first time i go bonking where i book 2s but unable to get the second shot.

overall quite pleasant, kammy likes to chit chat, never use phone.

oh ya, i also saw Summer when i was there.

bros that want to know more details as usual feel free to pm me.

my preference: slutty petite xmm syt! CIM/DT/DFK/sloppy!
Old 17-09-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4227 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post

Vava from empire

Looks 9/10 fucking chio n sexy

Body 9/10 smooth creamy skin with nice curves

French 8/10 romantic feel

Bbbj 9/10 take it slow and deep

Boobs 9/10 nice pair of boobs

Once open door was surprise to be greeted by this chio lady.. Went into room and saw her sexy body.. Shower together and started some naughty action.. Play inside toliet is sometimes quite fun too.. Lol

Action starts once on bed.. She started cat bath me and fingers played my balls.. Feeling damn good.. Went down slowly to my dick and start lick up n down my 2md ic while looking at me in the eye.. This kind of scene see liao sure make my dick damn hard.. Caps on and started bonking her hard.. To me doggy is a better view as I can take feel control whether I want her moan louder or climax faster.. Pussy gets wet damn easy and her moan is sexy

Once getting ready to finish off.. Took off the condom and spray all my armies on to her boobs and some landed on her neck.. Haha what a view

Happy bonking guys.. Hope u guys enjoy her as I enjoyed..

Caring is sharing.. Lol.. Nice sexy lace panties
Old 17-09-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 2
Ahederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todej View Post
Rtf last night, to my surprise vava service up another level. Summarize it, added services! I had a long day, she me whether do i want a massage, she gave me a sensual b2b, i can feel the warmth of her boobs and her tongue was licking from neck to leg with soft sexy moan. Mr rod is hardened. Ask me to up a little on knees, in doggy position, and yes, she slowly lick the side of the butthole then make her way in, a wet AR with lots of tongue poking and licking. She also play with my balls and rod.
Turnover, she ask gave me a good Bbbj, with the fiery seductive eyes. Yes, i release the troop in her mouth. Gave me a i suppose a shy smile? Went wash up, come back to give me another massage, with sufficent strength and correct area. Tease me a little, 2ic wake up again, finish my 2nd shot. Wash up, changed and left as a happy man.
Again, YMMV

With approval to post from both vava n bro empire
wah like chio! damn, should've went with tried and tested bro empire. i guess it is my lesson learnt HAHA!

my preference: slutty petite xmm syt! CIM/DT/DFK/sloppy!
Old 17-09-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
lochness123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Cartoon from Empire

Read many positive FRs and decided to visit.

Looks 8/10 - Her looks grows on you
DFK 10/10 - Can DFK for long periods
Painting 10/10 - Odourless and wet
FJ 10/10 - Accomodative and open to try different positions

Session started before entering the bathroom as we went to France. This continued as we undressed one another and went to the bathroom. Bathroom was abit small so we took turns to bathe one another and she knelt down and gave a good blow, telling me it was just the appetiser. We moved on the bed after bathing and i told her i wanted to try the main course.

She lay down on the bed and spread her legs and told me that I needed to give her a pussy massage before getting to try the main course and I obliged. She returned the favour and gave a good long BBBJ and AR.

Will leave you to imagine how the rest of the session went but definitely my favourite bonk of the year thus far.
Old 17-09-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Jane Club Friday

Jane is a model in BKK as advertised
True to pics and video posted
As a few bros have mentioned
Fantastic service as make you feel very at ease from moment you enter the door
Did not rush into service nor watch time
Slow sensual BJ and did try to incorporate boob job as well
Very energetic FJ surrendered quite fast
Her style very fast and aggressive, like fucking after tearing your clothes off that kind
In between shots she asked a lot of questions about life in Singapore machiam like considering moving here even asked about income tax
Good session by club friday.
Old 17-09-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
clashofclan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodDust View Post
Jenny from Galaxy 17th Sept 2pm

It's quite weirs normally for girls to lower their pricing from 150 to 120 for 2 shots.
What's weir about this? Full of customers, price goes up and little ad. No customers, price goes down and ad comes. Market force + human nature!
Old 17-09-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Stuneffect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is first time i write FR for a lady.

KK from RP

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=899995

Okt : quick response
Looks : no need any discount from picture but not so fair. She is not a flight attendant but 1st class lounge receptionist.
Body : slim & tall. 0 fats
Bbbj : Yes available.
She can speak french very fluently
Fj : Tight enough and accommodate any position
Gfe: This is where she shine, she really treat me like bf and having a hell of ML session which i enjoy a lot

Will definely RTF once vitamin M allow. Hope bros here treat her well and be gentle with her as can tell she is very green in this line.
Old 17-09-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dma1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A1escort NINI

OKT: 10/10 Instructions from OKT very clear, location is discreet.
Looks: 7/10 (SYT Confirm)
Body: 11/10 (butt perky, boobs natural and soft )
Bbbj: 7/10 (suction twist and twirl)
FJ: 7/10 accommodates every position, tight and wet without KY.
GFE: 9/10 Very playful, makes you at ease,
Overall: 8/10
Rtf maybe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1