The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Anyway Bros ...

You all sure this are their N or S Cultures ????

hahahhaha .....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 19-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
But Fall in Love liao .. Bo Bianzzz leh .....

Marry Liao .... Lagi Bo Bianzzzzzzzz
There are millions to choose in Vn. Take your time.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 19-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Thanks brother, yes I do. Have studied both North and South too.
HAHA. from yr postings, it proves otherwise. lots of things are not imprinted on books that you can study, you need to experience it .
Old 19-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
HAHA. from yr postings, it proves otherwise. lots of things are not imprinted on books that you can study, you need to experience it .
If not a WL will have lesser headache...still Vn culture prevail...

I agree with bro SingViet that experience is very important...dun know how bro N+S can study Vn culture...not sure how his studies base on what materials...maybe he wan to elaborate...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xxxx4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
any bros here who has their viet wife siblings, relative come over to SG for a month stay and sweep all the good stuff home?

Bros.., share your rant if any
Bro eke, i still remember ur first post in this forum, and i was glad while reading it and thought you are one of many lucky bros here.

As for the phones, they are small matter, i know how you feel but think big picture. You found your love one, married her and having 2 kids with her. It is a wonderful thing.

As i said phones are just merely a very tiny thing compared to what you gain. First phone given to her Mom, which you pleased by it, and 2nd given to her sister, and the last one she lost it. I understand you are saying that you are not rich, but materials/money can be earned back in matter of time. Also buying close relative tickets and let them stay over for few months is part of family life as two families merge to one.

Accept them and be pleased with what you have.

cheers...
Old 19-08-2010, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Brother, as a precondition to any further conduit transfers to them, they should take a household finance course of some sort and also be taught the relative cost of living between SG and Vietnam. You need to demonstrate to them succintly that you are not rich in SG standards. Maybe Vietnam standards which is why they slowly strip you of money. I don't think they are evil but have wants and desires just like anyone else. If you educate them then they will see things in a more realistic frame. Your wife has to partticpate in this and agree to it. Why did you not discuss these matters before marrying the girl? You need to do this right away before the situation turns into a crisis.
"sweep good stuffs home" "conduit transfer" "slowly strip your money" .....

"situation into a crisis".... ahhh what crisis... only mobile phones!!!! Think again if all the sis, bros, parents are asking for 4G new iphones, what is it then... APOCALYPSE?

Share to make a better life, i am saying share, not meaning as scammed, robbed, victimised, swindled,....
Old 19-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Yes ... Agree ... That's applicable to rest of the SINGLE Bros ...

I am done with mine ... and I am very contented with my selected 1 ... NO Regrets ...

2015 pts in 2015

Last edited by shysaint; 19-08-2010 at 08:34 PM.
Old 19-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88
I agree with bro SingViet that experience is very important...dun know how bro N+S can study Vn culture...not sure how his studies base on what materials...maybe he wan to elaborate...

There's Precisely WHY I post so that we can learn from him what he has studied ma .....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 19-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx4 View Post
Also buying close relative tickets and let them stay over for few months is part of family life as two families merge to one.

Accept them and be pleased with what you have.

cheers...
When I had my ROM, I also brought tickets for her mum, auntie ad uncle here to witness our ceremony....

I brought them to do groceries, shopping ... Sentosa with my 2 kids and nephew ... etc ...

However, they are very appreciative, they used their own $$$ to buy things that they want , even when groceries are limited, they brought it using their $$$, even her uncle also used his oen $$$ to buy Cigarettes ....

The only thing I secretly buy for them as present is a DS Light for her niece because the auntie insisted on my daughter's old GameBoy.

Then during our VN Ceremony, her auntie gave her an Ang Pow of 1 Million Dong.

2015 pts in 2015

Last edited by shysaint; 19-08-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 19-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
When I had my ROM, I also brought tickets for her mum, auntie ad uncle here to witness our ceremony....

I brought them to do groceries, shopping ... Sentosa with my 2 kids and nephew ... etc ...

However, they are very appreciative, they used their own $$$ to buy things that they want , even when groceries are limited, they brought it using their $$$, even her uncle also used his oen $$$ to buy Cigarettes ....

The only thing I secretly buy for them as present is a DS Light for her niece because the auntie insisted on my daughter's old GameBoy.

Then during our VN Ceremony, her auntie gave her an Ang Pow of 1 Million Dong.
Another satisfied Bro. Glad you are happy happy. Mind sharing how you two get together?
Old 19-08-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Another satisfied Bro. Glad you are happy happy. Mind sharing how you two get together?
Long time no go Jazzy, guess about 2 years .... my friends decided to bring me to Jazzy to re-visit as part of my post Birthday celebration ....

1st Meeting : Sit for some time before a SYT approach me and ask if I want her friend .... I reply "no, I don't want her, I ony want you, can or cannot" ... so she sit with me .... Guess Love at First Sight .... ahahahaah ....

2nd Meeeting : Met her at Mask 51 because my friends go see their VBs but then they left me behind because need to help settle some issue. She with me whole night and decided she tired and don't want to work and ask me go eat. After that send her home.

Subsequent Meetings include bring her go walk walk, dinner with my friends, most of the night send her to work and home.

After she go back VN, constently chat to her over the phone.

1st trip Visited her in June for 3 days and 1st night go meet her mum incidentally because she can't stay in hotel because never bring her ID and we decided to go to her home and 'steal' her ID and in the process brought her mum, aunties and uncles and grandmother for dinner and then we head back to hotel.

2nd trip visited her in August and stayed at her house already.

3rd trip in Sep while she in Singapore and I in Cambodia. During one of my business trip to VN, I brought Mooncake for her Mum as it was Mooncake festival. Her mum and auntie ask me to sleep at their house as it was very late.

As I am a Sector Marshal in SGP, I gave her and her friends PIT Grand stand ticket to watch F1. So her friends like me alot ... hhahahah ....

She Followed me to Cambodia for my work.

Subsequent trip include visit her paternal grandma, her aunties and uncles, brought me to her dad's grave during their so call 'ching meng', attended her cousin and friend's wedding during christmas period, family trip to Ving Tau, brought me to their Pre-Tet Night Market.

While staying there in VN, Breakfast is served when I awake by her mum, everyday and night , home cooked food .... at night have supper with her ... so well fed in VN that I can't get used to SG food when I am back ....

She will ask me for permission to come singapore to work and will follow my rules and regulations if I allow her to come here to work. Every night send her to work and home without fail ....

Visit my dad when in hospital and When my dad pass away, during the wake, she will comes with her friends to accompany me in some days and sleep over my house.

Mentioned that she willing to wait 1 yr for me to marry her but I choose to marry her within 100 days of dad's death.

Although sometimes there are quarrels here and there but then i guessed it's part and parcel of relationship.

For the 1st 6 months with her, I did not touch her or do anything with her, although we do go to hotel numerous time but we merely to spent time together and sleep together.

When no $$$ she works in VN and gave her MUM $$$ and never ask me for $$ because she no $$ and want to give her mum. She do ask for some $$ to buy this and that but then the amount is affordable and not huge like what is mentioned in the forum.

Yes, I do pamper her with stuffs but she don't ask for more.

Verdict :

As posted ... I am happy with what I have chosen ... I am contented and happy ....

Now she is 3 months pregnant .... So what's more can I expect ???

2015 pts in 2015
Old 19-08-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Long time no go Jazzy, guess about 2 years ....
After she go back VN, constently chat to her over the phone.

Verdict :

As posted ... I am happy with what I have chosen ... I am contented and happy ....

So nice bro, thanks for sharing. Makes me want to go to JC now 4/5 years in SG, never been to one of the JC joins yet.
Is she the only child in the family? Are you still supporting her mother now?

Bottom line is:
WL or no WL, it is entirely depends on what you are (as my dad used to say). If you are a decent man, ur look and shape ok (good looking, charming and healthy), stable and independent and treat her good, they will fall for you and give/do everything for you. Curve can be straightened, straight can be curved.

Last edited by xxxx4; 20-08-2010 at 12:16 AM.
Old 20-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
So nice bro, thanks for sharing. Makes me want to go to JC now 4/5 years in SG, never been to one of the JC joins yet.
No problem for sharing. I used to party in KTV alot.

Been to Jazzy & Echo many times, But never get invloved because I don't like them. But after years of evolution, they seems to be getting better in various ways, the way they talk, make up, dress up and etc.

I only time I get invloved with a Viet Gal is 3 yrs ago when I 1st time visit U-Turn Pub at park way and guess the Gal fall in love with me , first night only bring her to beach walk walk. After that up her dozen of times cause she only demand and enjoy s*x and not anything else, ... hahahahah .... Never talk about I love her or she love me ... she can disappeared without telling me. The moment she appeared and found me after months of disappearance, we end up in hotel having s*x .... Never demand for a relationship , money or time to spent with her .....

Quote:
Is she the only child in the family? Are you still supporting her mother now?
Yes , she is the only child.

Not really call support, cause she never ask me for $$$ to support her mum. When no $$$, she go work and give her mum $$$. Past months when she works, she gave all her earnings to her mum and when she needs it, she will ask for her mum, guess her mum do save up some $$ when she gave it to her.

I really really fortunate in many areas as compared to many bros as I don't have most of the problems described in the forum.

Quote:
WL or no WL, it is entirely depends on what you are (as my dad used to say). If you are a decent man, ur look and shape ok (good looking, charming and healthy), stable and independent and treat her good, they will fall for you and give/do everything for you. Curve can be straightened, straight can be curved.
I agree ....

But for me WL or no WL, it depends what u what to get out from them? To developed into relationship or used them as WL or even FL or even FB .....

They are humans after all and dosen't mean they come here and work, they are cheapo and low class people ... can F**K and throw them aside ....

Yes , I know they do con us , but then ask yourself, so many customers out there, why con you? did you position yourself to be con by them ???

They are bad, but sometimes we are bad as well ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 20-08-2010, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

A second baby with her...haha..

Quote:
Bottom line is:
The road will be full of difficulties is we choose to marry one who used to be a WL. But if we are really serious and in love, the tough road ahead is worth it. There are so many married woman nowadays having affair even though they are not WL. WL get paid for their work, the other women give it for free. So what is right or what is wrong is really distorted or confusing in our society.
Old 20-08-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 806 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Another success story

Quote:
Curve can be straightened, straight can be curved.
CLAP CLAP CLAP

Quote:
But for me WL or no WL, it depends what u what to get out from them?

They are bad, but sometimes we are bad as well ...
CLAP CLAP CLAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
So what is right or what is wrong is really distorted or confusing in our society.
CLAP CLAP CLAP
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1