The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: girls in 1654A

miko is really bad. To pay $!50 for that kind of quality is really a waste of money.
Old 19-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
miko is really bad. To pay $!50 for that kind of quality is really a waste of money.
Miko (retired) provide very good service, but her attitude is cold.

that why's i never rtf her, I rather rtf Ella (retired) who was very friendly.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 19-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saint_sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

Bros here who have benefitted from my FRs, this saint_sex above is another of those clones who like to attack me for genuine FRs. I think some of you may know who they are... and I leave it to you all to decide what you want to do about it.

But I do hope such behaviour would not be encouraged... as it spoils the atmosphere of genuine contributors here in SBF....
I want you to know that I really appreciate all your effort. I mean it from the bottom of my heart . There's absolutely nothing wrong with your job. After all, from banking services to shoes & watches, there must always be someone who is doing the marketing & PR. The sex business is no different. All I wanted to do was to alert naive cheongsters not to swallow everything hook, line & sinker. So we must appreciate the work done by you (and others) to keep the ball rolling but read it in the context of an advertisement, ie. just swallow the hook but not the line & sinker also. Let me hasten to add that an advertisement does not mean it is a fake - it is just a marketing tactic. Just to be aware that vested interests are at stake.

Having said all this, I want you to know that you did an excellent job on 2012. If you are paid a fixed retainer, than I hope the brothel owners showed their appreciation with a good bonus. If you are an investor in the various brothels, then I hope your efforts have paid off with a bigger share of the profits.

Gong Xi Fatt Chai ! May the sex business continue to thrive !
Old 19-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ichigo1st deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: girls in 1654A

Confirm by boss liao. No more booking from now on. First come first serve. Spoilt by those who booked liao and never turn up. Sianz
Old 19-02-2013, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Don't need you to warn naive chiongsters bro, I've been doing that whenever I saw obviously promotional or questionable FRs before and got flamed or zapped when I pointed out some samsters who are exclusively promoting certain houses or when I pointed out fake FRs!

If you been following this forum, you would have known that I've spotted fake FRs many times. I'm not paid a single cent to do any of this.

I'm merely an ordinary punter who wants to share what I feel are some of the best so other bros may also enjoy exploring the many different good girls in the many different cat$150 PRC houses from lorong 8 all the way to lorong 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_sex View Post
I want you to know that I really appreciate all your effort. I mean it from the bottom of my heart . There's absolutely nothing wrong with your job. After all, from banking services to shoes & watches, there must always be someone who is doing the marketing & PR. The sex business is no different. All I wanted to do was to alert naive cheongsters not to swallow everything hook, line & sinker. So we must appreciate the work done by you (and others) to keep the ball rolling but read it in the context of an advertisement, ie. just swallow the hook but not the line & sinker also. Let me hasten to add that an advertisement does not mean it is a fake - it is just a marketing tactic. Just to be aware that vested interests are at stake.

Having said all this, I want you to know that you did an excellent job on 2012. If you are paid a fixed retainer, than I hope the brothel owners showed their appreciation with a good bonus. If you are an investor in the various brothels, then I hope your efforts have paid off with a bigger share of the profits.

Gong Xi Fatt Chai ! May the sex business continue to thrive !
Old 20-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!

Saint_sex, what makes u think of BG in that way? No offense meant but your allegations appear like they don't hold any weight ( no evidence etc) but more like envy that a fellow forummer could have the time and money to sample these girls.

At least bro BG gave comments and insights into many different selective girls that in the process contributed to the overall knowledge of the thread readers.

Well honestly, I wish that I have the time and money to be a regular cheongster in Geylang
Old 20-02-2013, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
lookswise is subjective but if ranking in looks, for me it would be:

1. Tian Tian
2. Mimi
3. Xiaofeng
4. Kaixin
5. Fei Er
Bro BG

Firstly, pls dun mind others' opinion. From the number of ppl asking u for advice, means most of us think your info is good.

Btw your list above is based on looks. What abt Lulu (1654A)? How does she rank? What abt height? Can u do another ranking on the above based on height?

My most recent CAT150 is Lulu WH1612 (Yi Tiao Long).
How does the above gals plus Lulu (1654A) compare to her?
Service plus looks wise.

Thanks for making the effort to give out advice.
Old 20-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Bro BG

Firstly, pls dun mind others' opinion. From the number of ppl asking u for advice, means most of us think your info is good.

Btw your list above is based on looks. What abt Lulu (1654A)? How does she rank? What abt height? Can u do another ranking on the above based on height?

My most recent CAT150 is Lulu WH1612 (Yi Tiao Long).
How does the above gals plus Lulu (1654A) compare to her?
Service plus looks wise.

Thanks for making the effort to give out advice.
Lulu 1654A is number 1 in 1654A. while looks is subjective, I would think most of us also place her at the top lookswise in whole of geylang.

Service wise Lulu 1654A can french but maybe less tricks compared to lulu wh1612, however lookswise I would say lulu 1654a prettier and the body is like the best in GL right now. Again, looks are subjective.

Other services for lulu 1654A are in accordance with 1654A standards - catbath, bbj, AR plus frenching.

for me I find lulu wh1612 more friendly and warmer, lulu 1654a more cool and needs some work to warm up. but both are in my top 5.

Hope the above helps.
Old 20-02-2013, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyshandy View Post
Saint_sex, what makes u think of BG in that way? No offense meant but your allegations appear like they don't hold any weight ( no evidence etc) but more like envy that a fellow forummer could have the time and money to sample these girls.

At least bro BG gave comments and insights into many different selective girls that in the process contributed to the overall knowledge of the thread readers.

Well honestly, I wish that I have the time and money to be a regular cheongster in Geylang
Uh huh. There are a lot of useless trolls and clones of late. Thankfully most of these cocksters don't come here but are swimming around in their own toxic stench in some threads they set up for themselves.
Old 20-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Uh huh. There are a lot of useless trolls and clones of late. Thankfully most of these cocksters don't come here but are swimming around in their own toxic stench in some threads they set up for themselves.
Bro BG! U got my support.
I think your comments are trustworthy!
Cheers! Please continue to do so to benefit many other naive samsters!
Old 20-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Bro BG! U got my support.
I think your comments are trustworthy!
Cheers! Please continue to do so to benefit many other naive samsters!
Hi Bro S-King !! Long time no see
Yes : support to my bro BG for sure
Old 20-02-2013, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Hi Bro S-King !! Long time no see
Yes : support to my bro BG for sure
Happy CNY to u bro sail!
Quietly waiting for next wave of mm to cum ma..
Now still submerging lol
Old 20-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Happy CNY to u bro sail!
Quietly waiting for next wave of mm to cum ma..
Now still submerging lol
Hahaha !! Now submerged.. waiting to re-surface soon LOL
Old 20-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Hahaha !! Now submerged.. waiting to re-surface soon LOL
Bro s-king and bro sail, when you guys emerge from the south china sea, pls share some good lobangs with me... Getting bored with the usual dishes...
Old 20-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro s-king and bro sail, when you guys emerge from the south china sea, pls share some good lobangs with me... Getting bored with the usual dishes...
Bro B-G : am pm-ing you a list of syts for your perusal
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1