The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Try Punggur seafood, which is near the ferry terminal of punggur, or more people know the other place called rezeki, at batu besar. usually, you say batu besar seafood, people will know.

The food there is good, suggest you order anything, other than steam fish.
Their banana wrap fish is good. cumi cumi, gong gong, clams, etc.... all of them are top rated.

You guys made the right choice to bonk else where. Altalanta gals are too expensive and they chop robert.
steam fish not good?
maybe you went there at the wrong time
when i go there my cousins will select the most fresh one for me
you forgot the mini squids too...
Old 22-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Ice View Post
and I take a look at her, OH SH*T! the face pimples and like got skin sensitive. Overall:

Height: about 160cm
Looks: 6/10+1 for her straight long hair +1 for her thick lips
Boob: 36C
Service: anything you like, how many round also can and BBBJ very power. Can BBBJ me more than 5min then later again.

Comment: Looks and feel like a cold girl. But become very friendly and lovely when warm up.
Nice report tere bro. I bet if ur cewek happened to be SYT, fair, pretty, u will never get such price at RP400K. Not to mention service as good as above ya.
Old 22-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11973 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Nice to see you back in action

Eh... tiko otamay also in Batam thread one meh
I always visit this thread to read all the enjoyment contributed by bros here! Thanks for all the valuable inputs

Xchange pts, min POWER 8

Last edited by otamay; 22-11-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old 22-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
madrex75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, how long is the trip from harborfront singapore to harbor bay ? heard it is faster than going to Batam Center (around 1hour).
And in Harbour bay is the place convinient ? Malls just like in Batam center where got hypermart across the street ?
If got mall, is the mall far away from Harbourbay ?

Thanks
Maddie
Old 22-11-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good to see so many bros rallying for Batam. Be sure to post FR be it good or bad and most importantly, remember to list the name of the gal and her vital stats!
Old 23-11-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Try Punggur seafood, which is near the ferry terminal of punggur, or more people know the other place called rezeki, at batu besar. usually, you say batu besar seafood, people will know.

The food there is good, suggest you order anything, other than steam fish.
Their banana wrap fish is good. cumi cumi, gong gong, clams, etc.... all of them are top rated.

You guys made the right choice to bonk else where. Altalanta gals are too expensive and they chop robert.
yep batu besar so far I have tried best seafood value for money. I always select my own crabs and fish it shld be fresh as it's live steam shld be alright so far no complaints.
Old 23-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Devil_Ice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrex75 View Post
bro, how long is the trip from harborfront singapore to harbor bay ? heard it is faster than going to Batam Center (around 1hour).
And in Harbour bay is the place convinient ? Malls just like in Batam center where got hypermart across the street ?
If got mall, is the mall far away from Harbourbay ?

Thanks
Maddie

Compare to distance, Harbour Bay is more near to Harbour Front than Batam Center. Cos Harbour Bay and Harbour Front is just a straight line across. Batam is also a island, if goto Batam Center, The ferry actually pass Harbour Bay and loop to the other side of Batam island.

About Harbour Bay, actually out from the termial is Harbour Bay Mall and there is Hotel there too. But people still prefer Shopping at Nayoga Hill. It is just about 10min drive from the ferry termial.

Be happy, Be understanding
Noone like to have a bad day
Old 23-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrex75 View Post
Went to Batam 2 days ago, paid 50,000rupiah for transportation from BatamCentre to Planet.
Then jalan-jalan to Nagoya hill, tried to search for massage place with extra quite tough in this area, saw the Five Star, Sawadika, Eska, and Isabella ... Looked at the place where all man are offering massage ... so sianz ...
then back to hotel at around 22.45pm, asked concierge any massage place open that hour, and the answer is No ... quite strange ...
so take 1 hour massage in the planet hotel cost 200k per hour, the massage is really good and soothing ! good to recommend for brothers who is looking for good massage skill and the place quite good with sauna and steam room etc.
The lady itself is around my mom's age ... and it is super clean massage place.
Hotel 89 traditional massage only rp75k for 1.5hrs
Old 23-11-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
If u guys can shift those days backward, would like to join u. 12 Dec may be there.
I really wish i could push forward haha but most likely pushed backwards more possible..

Somemore december period go there.. i believe hotel fee going to raise like hell as well?

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 23-11-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Ice View Post
Compare to distance, Harbour Bay is more near to Harbour Front than Batam Center.About Harbour Bay, actually out from the termial is Harbour Bay Mall and there is Hotel there too.
Geographically correct . Ferry from Harbor Front to Harbor Bay only 45 minits wherelse to Batam Centre 60 minits (safe 15 minits)

Nearest hotel from Harbor Bay is Amir hotel & Pasific Palace (Pak's favourit)

Right or not Mas Ah Hia and JOGK
Old 23-11-2010, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
proace88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone going to Batam during any of the weekend soon? I wanna join in and prefer to go with samsters around 20s, so that got topic to talk about :P I've never went there to hanky panky before, so wanna try out, but need some experience guys together with me. Please PM me if you willing to take me along Thank in advance!!!
Old 23-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
Hotel 89 traditional massage only rp75k for 1.5hrs
Hotel 89 is clean and nice place for those who want a good rub and clean spa.

Not to mention they have a gym to use as well.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-11-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
steam fish not good?
maybe you went there at the wrong time
when i go there my cousins will select the most fresh one for me
you forgot the mini squids too...

Sorry, I am referring to the skill in steaming the fish. No way can fight with a skilled chinese cook. but their other stuff, no other chinese can do it like them.

In short, I love all the food here, plus the place is a nice place to relax, to ease your mind after a good meal...

Old 23-11-2010, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sorry, I am referring to the skill in steaming the fish. No way can fight with a skilled chinese cook. but their other stuff, no other chinese can do it like them.

In short, I love all the food here, plus the place is a nice place to relax, to ease your mind after a good meal...
steam fish dont need an experienced cook
as long as the fish is fresh its the most important
when i go there i will request...
steam promfet...groupa...
must add...
good quality soya sauce
mushrooms...cut into very thin slices
sliced ginger
sour prunes
can add tofu cubes if you wish
and pork fats is a must!!!
Old 23-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
steam fish dont need an experienced cook
as long as the fish is fresh its the most important
when i go there i will request...
steam promfet...groupa...
must add...
good quality soya sauce
mushrooms...cut into very thin slices
sliced ginger
sour prunes
can add tofu cubes if you wish
and pork fats is a must!!
I know what you mean, but the preparation is important lah... Maybe you can feed back to your relative. All other food ok, but the steam fish not up to standard.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread