The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Mai dtong kit mak - don't think so much! 大哥 your pasa Thai really so bad?

PCC, AJ, FJ, BBBJ, BJ, AR, CIM, COB... phew! (how we know we r from Singapore? Acronyms!) How u wanna use it is leow teh kun (up to you)!
When will you be back to Los or still hiding in SG.?
Old 16-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
samesamebutdiff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

drinks at soi cowboy or nana later tonight (Monday) anyone?
Old 16-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
When will you be back to Los or still hiding in SG.?
Russian dancers at Claudia I can go if u go!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 17-08-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 23
darzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Will be heading to BKK tomorrow till Sunday and would like to know what are the rates for ST and LT at Nana / Soi Cowboy? Not been to BKK for almost 10 yrs liao, will be very grateful if any experience bro here can provide an update on the rates......dont want to kana carrot head many thanks in advance!
Old 17-08-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darzee View Post
Will be heading to BKK tomorrow till Sunday and would like to know what are the rates for ST and LT at Nana / Soi Cowboy? Not been to BKK for almost 10 yrs liao, will be very grateful if any experience bro here can provide an update on the rates......dont want to kana carrot head many thanks in advance!
if my memory serves me correctly..BF is 600 baht and ST is 2000 and LT is 4000 at Nana/SC. But if you are lor maak maak then maybe she will give you little bit of discount
Old 17-08-2010, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ShawnT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Guys,

OT sorry..does anyone know which local prepaid calling card is best value for making calls to TH? Thanks.
Old 17-08-2010, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Monday. 16/08/10.
The TH flight to Bangkok was good. I sat at the back near the window with no one next to me. And with only half a planeful of people on it. The food, prawns and rice with a tint of spicyness was good, much better than the " hot meals " on a take away package lunch that MH and what AirAsia got to offer ( both horrible meals ! ).

Not much people at the immigration. Purchased a Thai AIS sim card at the arrival hall and took a cab to Sukhumvit Soi 8 hotel. No jam on the tollway and got stuck a bit on Sukhumvit road. Taxi fare was good at Thb 205 plus the Thb 50 surcharge.

Meet the local contractor in a shopping mall and politely goreng HER in the centre, left, right, top and bottom. She was wearing very short pants. I will be here today and got 2 more days to goreng her and her pathetic workers that do not effectively work properly. Two more days for them to buck up and improve on the quality control. After two days of my bitching, i wonder if SHE will keep her short pants on !. She may show me her lovely garden. Nice flowers without grass. Hmmmmm !.

Around 8 pm, i walked to NEP. Went to a few bars and to Rainbow 2 and 1. Had a few drinks and took a slow walk on the uneven sois to Soi Cowboy. Oh, yes !. The beer bars in the middle of NEP are all gone. Only left a pile of rubble in the middle. Renovation ?. Few girls on the outside of Thermae but continue on my journey to Soi Cowboy.

Mamasan called me out from Deja Vu bar. A fat women with half moons showing. Greeted her and sat on the patio. She asked me to go inside the bar. I replied there is no need to because you got ugly girls inside. She gave me a face. And ask me what i want to drink. She laughed, grabbed my head and push her half moons to my face and said, here, have some milk. A few hostress and an old waitress greeted and sabai me. I took and ate a candy from the mamasan purse. Satisfied that i got a faceful of mamasan milk, i took leave and walked to Shark.

On the patio of Shark, i noticed Jaap, another mamasan that went missing in a bar opposite Baccara. She looked different. Much more beautiful now then when she went missing. The usual in Shark. Plenty of okay looking syts inside. Slowly drank my Jack Daniels, paid up, smoked a ciggie outside Shark and met up with my long lost mamasan in Our Place. We sat on the patio, had a few drinks and talked about long lost time....the time when she was head mamasan in Deja Vu...in Midnite Bar....in Our Place...Halloween 2006....the time when i got her pretty drunk on multiple shots of tequila and she maunk, danced agogo for me....the small perfume i gave to her....and of my empty promises that i never kept. She went missing because she had a holiday with her Swiss boyfriend which i meet in 2007, and worked in Rainbow 3 and in Erotica ( 3rd floor in NEP ). Inside the bar, we ( Jaap, a hostress, a Pattaya agogo lady ) had drinks and Jaap as usual knew my taste......took a agogo lady and stripped her bikini and showed me the agogo lady enormous tits. Big melons but not my taste ( look wise, rather horrible ). Next stop, i moved upstairs to Baccara.

WOW !!!. The girls at the bottom level were astounding ( alcohol taking effect on me ). Immediately, i noticed a couple of good lookers while slowly making my way upstairs. Upstairs, in Baccara.....the usual. The girls upstairs had no effect on me. I was not interested in them and sat near the upstairs dance floor and looked down at the beauties below. Four black dressed hostress came in pairs and requested my company. I politely in Thai, rejected them even though one was a good looker. Waitress came and asked me if i wanted any puying. Yes, i liked those downstairs but will order later. She went away. Then, i checked my phone calls and got 3 sms.

Haaa !. Good old bubby, Bonkemon was in Soi Cowboy. Have not seen this rascal for a long time !.

To be continue.
Old 17-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
After two days of my bitching, i wonder if SHE will keep her short pants on !. She may show me her lovely garden. Nice flowers without grass. Hmmmmm !.
Know what adam kena when he did eve in garden of eden?
Quote:
Mamasan called me out from Deja Vu bar... not seen this rascal for a long time !.
Our agg vet hits SC again, revisiting sweet memories (or mamaries?) with mamasan of yesteryear hehehe
Old 17-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

KNS... flying down to LOS tomorrow night, and now, kena a bout of stuffy nose. What a timing! Doc's order.... NO VIGOROUS EXERCISE! Siao liao...

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 17-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
..down to LOS tomorrow night, and now, kena a bout of stuffy nose. What a timing! Doc's order.... NO VIGOROUS EXERCISE!
Oi, can leave the hard work to puying gyrating on you mah. Just let her do hard work, and you like king (below, up, sitting or standing). Sanuk maag
Old 17-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Russian dancers at Claudia I can go if u go!
Don't forget to bring along your video cam and wait for bro naemlo to shout action before shooting.
Old 17-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote from Bangkokpost today.
Don't be too happy as most of their stations as not user friendly.

"Airport Link to open for business."

* Published: 17/08/2010 at 12:38 PM
* Online news: Breakingnews

The Airport Link connecting Bangkok and Suvarnabhumi airport will begin commercial services next Monday, State Railway of Thailand governor Yuthana Thapcharoen said on Tuesday.

Mr Yuthana said the Airport Link's Express Service and City Line systems will run every 15 minutes from 6am to midnight.

The City Line will make eight stops across the capital starting from Phayathai before heading to the airport. Its fares start at 15 baht.

The Express Service is a non-stop journey between Makkasan and Suvarnabhumi and the fare is 100 baht per trip.

The baggage handling system at Makkasan station was still in a testing period but should be operational before the end of this year. People with many bags may have some difficulties during the check-in process, the SRT chief said.
Old 17-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Don't forget to bring along your video cam and wait for bro naemlo to shout action before shooting.
wow, you also know about this????????
Old 17-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Know what adam kena when he did eve in garden of eden?

Our agg vet hits SC again, revisiting sweet memories (or mamaries?) with mamasan of yesteryear hehehe
Dear Adam kena teruk later but at least he ENJOYED Eve in the Garden of Eve !.

It was good to visit SC again with 2 more mamasans from KISS and MIDNITE calling out to me, when we walked by their bars. Slow and long night with few customers for them.

After receiving the sms and replied " coming " or was it " cuming " to the bro. I walked with half a finished beer bottle to Country Road. Drank the beer outside and hugged Bonkemon inside. We were happy to see each other.

A band was playing good music with plentiful of puyings gyrated on the floor.
Pretty good joint. And met with Bonkemon's puying ( from Baccara ). Nice syt.
TCSS, drank, danced liked no body business and later , walked sandwiching the puying between us. And both of us holding her hands ( 2 to 1 ).You have the mamasans from KISS and MIDNITE virtually jumped up from their seats in the patios, with hands outstretched and waved and greeted me. We went into Baccara. One syt on the downstairs floor was eyeing me. But she got small tits. Brutally, i said i wanted big tits. She however cannot make it especially when i made a joke about soaping up the underside of titties. Bonkemon, his puying, plus a few girls next to the one eyeing me laughed out after i made the joke. I do not care if i insulted or no give face to the puying. Its all mai pen lai, aw sanuk in an agogo bar. Later, one syt came and i nearly molested her. She virtually buggered off !!!. No big deal to me.
Old 17-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
KNS... ( Doc's order.... NO VIGOROUS EXERCISE! Siao liao...
Only ONE doctor's order !.

The other doctor would order you to do VIGOROUS EXERCISE......with a puying......so that you can puff and blow.....puff and sneeze.....and clear your stuffy nose while enjoying yourself !!!!.

So..... which advise or advice would you follow ?.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1