The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 28-09-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
prvrtdud is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Froy - Mansion

Looks: 9 Mansion looks delicious, love how she did her make up and hair when I saw her.

Body: 9 gorgeous body, sexy voluptuous with big titis, see liao will drool. Smooth skin also silky soft.

Bbbj + fj: 8.5 nice and most willing to. She started slow and sensual licking the shaft and balls like a pro. She could tell I liked it deep though and kept forcing herself down almost all the way constantly. But I was too eager to go into action. Can hit her deep, she doesn’t sound fake and we manage to do a dozen positions. And I finished off pretty quickly

Last edited by prvrtdud; 16-08-2023 at 12:49 PM.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
simpforyou is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=camry

FR for camry from Lust

Looks: 8.5/10 looks like photo, think she is quite pretty. Got abit of those hiao look.

Body: 9/10 super hot body, like those babe you see in the beach with great figure. She wont lose to them.

Boobs: 9/10 big boobs, confirm got a c cup. Stats is true.

Frenching: 9/10 didnt french for long, maybe we both want more intense action.

BBBJ: 8/10 hardworking, lick every part of my cock. Would be better if she let me DT her but i didnt ask for it also. Expecting she would do it herself.

FJ: 8.5/10 sibei horny in bed, able to keep up with my pace. Love the way she moan so seductively.

GFE: polite and abit shy shy type.

Rtf: if got time surely will rtf.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2571 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

First blood yuy from empire

Spotted yuy new post in telegram fast leg fast hand secure the first 10am slot today ..

Looks 9/10 looks better in person and she has those OL kind of feeling too..lol

Body 9/10 great curves with nice pair of boobs that fitted nicesly

French 9/10 started with soft tongue fight but once triggered her horny button is another new world of feeling

Pussy 9/10 clean shave and she loves to be licked and finger together

Bbbj 9/10 she will hold the shaft and lick up and down looking at u and suddenly devoured the whole thing in her mouth deep giving those damn high feeling

AR 8.5/10 after sucking my dick for awhile ..she suddenly push my both legs up and went to my balls and down to my ass crack and started tongue fucking it

Fj 9/10 we started off with her riding me and she took my hands to grab both her boobs and up and down she bonce on my dick ..switch to doggy as I wanna take full control her and fucked her fast and hard momentum till she moan louder and louder and both hands grabbing the bed sheets ..can feel her pussy muscle suddenly tighten up on my dick and her body jerk ..wow..she cum in this way..lol..I carry on heavy pounding till I shot all my armies on her ass and some landed on her clean back
Old 28-09-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 21
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Thanks for the detailed FR.

Just wondering if any need to change condom when switching girls during FJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freqvibr View Post
Visited poseidon for the famous lesbian tarma and i was not disappointed. Sometimes advertise lesbian tarma but the girls dont take initiative, make it seem forced so the feeling will not be there. But not for poseidon girls.

Visited Sally and Paris. Location was secluded, very well hidden honestly. OKT level also very hidden. Opened the door and was greeted by Sally waving over and Paris behind her. Paris knockers just bouncing away as she walks. Sally was a bit more ting tong. Came to lead me to the room. Hugged me when approached me and sniff me, like a hyena ready to devour me.

Showered was normal but back in the room, Sally really took control and "threw" me to the bed. And then come the double blow, one on the balls and perineum the other on the shaft. 3way french and then Sally climbed on top. She was furiously riding, very clearly trying to make herself cum. I backed her up by thrusting my hips up and down. Paris feed me her huge tits and french me. Brought sally in for another round of 3 way french. Couldnt make it, first shot gone. Nowadays old alr, first shot within minutes will gone. Super disappointing.

Rested in between the two ladies. Sally hid under the cover say she sleep 10min. She was so ting tong style, i really like it so i let her "rest". Paris on the other arm watch me as i zoned out. Both ladies occasionally touch my cock to arouse him for round 2. I see Sally still zoned out i look towards Paris and frenched her. Sally was still "sleeping" when Paris climbed to my cock and blow me. Round 2 starts.

Round 2 starts with a decent blow by Paris. Nice suction with focus all around. Really like it. She got ready the CD and i flipped her over for missionary. Thrusting Paris i reached out for Sally and feel her pussy and it was still soaking. I fingered her to wake her up. She ask how come we start without her.... She moved over to lick my nips before frenching me hard. Switch to doggy with Paris, i bent Sally over as well and finger her as she positioned herself side by side with Paris. They look at each other and started frenching each other. Exactly what i wanted. Thrusted fast and furious. Round 2 fired...

Went to shower together after. Usually tarma even though i book 90min 4 shots, i know i cant make 4 shots. I just looking for a comfortable time instead of rushing for 60min. So usually shower means session end soon. But the ladies were so nice. They say still have time to rest and shots remaining. I told them rest first more important to catch my breath. Sally was hungry so she wore her clothes and very politely tell me she go buy food. I thought the session was ended so i was fine. I didnt mind at all.

Then come the crazy part. I have already put on my underwear. Sally is dressed and Paris as well. Sally keep teasing me with Paris and ask how many times i can go on. I jokingly say 10 times. Both ladies laugh and say i need to come back after their work end to finish the remaining 8 shots. Hahhaha. Sally say she dont believe and she started grinding herself on my cock through her shorts above my underwear. My cock started growing again and she gave the surprised face that I still got up! She kept frenching my cock through my underwear at the edge of bed. Paris came from behind me and started pulling my arms back to prevent me from breaking free from their clutches. Sally pulled my cock out and blew me again before climbing on top to fuck me. Paris then intiated something that i never tried before. She lifted my arm above my head and started attacking my armpits with her tongue. The sensation was tingly. But i was the submissive one for that round for their use. I had no say. Flipped Sally for doggy with Paris behind licking my ears and kissing my neck. I couldnt hold longer and there goes round 3. Sally say pussy sore and she hungry already. So we got dressed and kisses from everyone to say goodbye. Left with zero ammo....

Saw the other ladies there. Saw Tina, short hair already compare to her photo but she look older than her photos. Unless i see wrong. Saw the other two ladies going for another tarma as well. Now i wondering why they dont just have the 4 girls together for 5-way lesbian tarma since all under one roof. Pretty sure cant handle all but what a sight to behold. Okt maybe can consider.

I definitely thinking to rtf. They are fun, and thats the most important for me when bonking. Amazeballs.....
Old 28-09-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=21677375#post21677375

Wow a squirter?
Any FR on this?
Always wanted to try one but budget tight now.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
axox18 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bentley - Lust

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=90...hlight=bentley

Looks: 9/10 super playful and naughty looking.

Body: 9/10 very sexy body, petite yet got meat at the right place.

Boobs: 8.5/10 size is okay for her, B cup.

BBBJ: 9/10 sloppy and lots of slurpy and popping sound. Surprisingly she auto DT me and caught me off guard. Super solid bj skills.

FJ: 9.5/10 wild and insane in bed, super good bed skills. Can say on par with my stamina or might be better than mine. Can tell she wont get tired and able to keep fuck. Very hardworking and accommodating.

RTF: hell yeah
Old 28-09-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post
Thanks for the detailed FR.

Just wondering if any need to change condom when switching girls during FJ?
only had tarma once, and yes, everytime need to switch for that session.
but my freind who had with another 2 girls don't need.
i think it depends on the pair.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Sleepingpills34 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

AM - Seduction

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=899728&highlight=am

Looks: can never go wrong with SYT AM, really look like those junior collage young xiao Mei Mei.

Bbbj: very hardworking, will not stop until told. Very good slurping sound and wet. Good suction with tongue action. Looks at you during the deed.

FJ:  She keeps going till I ask to change position. But ultimately, bros need to take care of her so she will take care of you well also. With her is a give and take
Old 28-09-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lipsofangell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Pepsi - SilkStocking

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=pepsi

Very elegant tai tai looking but inner is some wild and lusty babe. Got attracted by her elegant looking.

Start building the mood with frenching, great kisser. Make us both more horny afterwards. Her bj skills are incredible, fast and slow also master already. Both also feel damn shiok.

Bed skills is solid too, very passionate at first but behind got super crazy and wild. Her moan get louder and louder until she grabs my hand and orgasm once. That part when i see her face in pleasure i also buey tahan and unload everything. Had to say she is really solid for me. Confirm need a rtf soon.
Old 28-09-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=21669541

Froy - Mansion

Picture is her. Usual discount of about 15-20%. She's fairer than most thais.

Looks: 8/10 Sweet adorable smile. She has a shyness with stranger but quickly disappeared once pumping starts.

Shower: YES! Shower together

Body: 8.5/10 Slim and petite. Little tummy fat. Ultralight: you can carry her around while exploring different positions for fj

Frenching: Only manage to do it during heavy pump. She's shy and avoids it at the onset.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Good. Request for longer blow and she took her times to lick and suck. Fondle my balls well during the process.

FJ: 9/10 She can takes heavy pounding. I switched multiple posotions and she matched my rhythm and thrusts throughout.

GFE: 9/10 She likes to cuddle with me before action starts. Was nice caressing her body while she rest her head on my chest.

I took 90mins and it was fun chatting with her after the deed. A smiley girl that will brighten up your day.

RTF: Wil try to rtf before she goes back in ~10 days
Old 28-09-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Chapteh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Oka - BabyFace

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=900805&highlight=oka

Sibei hiao babe, saw her post and never wait already. Straight book with OKT. Location okay easy to find.

Looks just like photo, saw her irl and i know this booking sure worth it. Did some light frenching first and both our hands cannot control start touching each other.

Body is amazing, when she undress i cant help but stare at that sexy body. Instant cock hard. Her bj skills also solid, make me want to really just bust my nuts.

Fj skills also good, damn wild and active in bed. Pleasure me damn good, hardworking and accommodating.
Old 28-09-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 12
Terces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to behold

FR for Nae from XOXO

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=900956

Looks: I think discount 20% for filter and skin color otherwise pretty accurate. Thai tan. She has a bit of pimples and complexion isn't as clean as the picture but otherwise fine for me.

Shower together: Yes. Became quite cheeky from the shower onwards.

French: Was the highlight for me oh my god. Pair this with GFE and the FJ.

Body: not fully slim. Some happiness pouch around the belly area but not much

Breasts: Natural C, slight sag but lovely to suckle on. Great nipples too.

BJ: This was pretty above average, she was quite decent; good suction and was willing to do it for awhile.

FJ: 10/10. Did several positions and in all honesty one of my greatest orgasms in the last few bonks, all things considered.

GFE: 11/10. This was over the roof. This was quite important for me, paired with the FJ.

RTF: Yeah, going for 2s next.
Old 28-09-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
happytoe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

AM - Seduction

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=899728&highlight=am

Looks: got those korea hot babe model looks.
Body: very slim and sexy body. Boobs not big but i dont mind.
Shower: abit playful, start stroking and frenching when showering.
Massage: session finish did massage for awhile, not those light press. Got standard one.
Bbbj: very experienced, had me grabbing the bed sheet for some time controlling myself.
Fj: good bed skills, love the eye rolling when i go hard and fast. Accommodating to change a few position. Over damn solid experience.
Old 28-09-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
vhalim2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerjeromel View Post
haha, the chat group changed title to angel aura and introduced new FLs but initially didn't post any WhatsApp link.. but they edited alr.
Any guys tried? They have 2 gal, one of them natural while other I can see some editing. Since new stable , have to be cautious. But new stable means new opportunities, new gals.
Old 28-09-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4351 / Power: 21
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackboi View Post

First blood yuy from empire

Spotted yuy new post in telegram fast leg fast hand secure the first 10am slot today ..

Looks 9/10 looks better in person and she has those OL kind of feeling too..lol

Body 9/10 great curves with nice pair of boobs that fitted nicesly

French 9/10 started with soft tongue fight but once triggered her horny button is another new world of feeling

Pussy 9/10 clean shave and she loves to be licked and finger together

Bbbj 9/10 she will hold the shaft and lick up and down looking at u and suddenly devoured the whole thing in her mouth deep giving those damn high feeling

AR 8.5/10 after sucking my dick for awhile ..she suddenly push my both legs up and went to my balls and down to my ass crack and started tongue fucking it

Fj 9/10 we started off with her riding me and she took my hands to grab both her boobs and up and down she bonce on my dick ..switch to doggy as I wanna take full control her and fucked her fast and hard momentum till she moan louder and louder and both hands grabbing the bed sheets ..can feel her pussy muscle suddenly tighten up on my dick and her body jerk ..wow..she cum in this way..lol..I carry on heavy pounding till I shot all my armies on her ass and some landed on her clean back
Nice,later tonight my turn lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1