The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-12-2009, 02:35 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgw View Post
Do you guys have problem booking cebu pacific ticket online? Im a local and have tried booking online with a variety of locally issued visa/mastercard over 10 times in the last few months including today but Iam unable to complete booking at the last stage. Don't they accept singapore banks issued credit cards? Thanks.
I used to have problem booking online too. Then I solved it by going to Lucky Plaza and getting the pinay to book for me. Should not be credit card problem. Think there is some sort of code to be input during the booking process.
Old 13-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 23
jgw is one of the Best!jgw is one of the Best!jgw is one of the Best!

Lone_Wolf

Can you tell me how exactly you solved the online booking problem? How you get somebody to book for you? How exactly they do, etc? I have no problems booking with Tiger but never managed to book with Cebu Pacific. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
I used to have problem booking online too. Then I solved it by going to Lucky Plaza and getting the pinay to book for me. Should not be credit card problem. Think there is some sort of code to be input during the booking process.
Old 13-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgw View Post
Lone_Wolf

Can you tell me how exactly you solved the online booking problem? How you get somebody to book for you? How exactly they do, etc? I have no problems booking with Tiger but never managed to book with Cebu Pacific. Thank you.
bro, there is no code issue.

5J dont accept all credit cards, like my DBS card works, my UOB Visa don't work, my Amex krisflyer card works, my UOB Amex PrivCard dont work ..

Just try another card, if one card don't work ...

And going to Pen Travel at 3rd floor lucky plaza, you are booking through their GSA. That means, you need to pay agency, if you need to change dates.

If booked online, you can top up the date change charge online, and avoid having to pay 'agency' fee ..

BTW, Pentravel is the GSA for 5J, Tel: 67351600- #03-75,LUCKY PLAZA

Look for Cherry Sunga - she can also arrange the hotels and airport transfer, though bit pricy. It save the headache of online booking ...
Old 14-12-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

booking online is not that difficult and is more convenient. You can book it while u are at home. What u see online, will be what u get and pay. if by agency, then u have to pay agency fees and u wont know the current price ticket unless u monitor it
Old 14-12-2009, 06:37 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07 View Post
booking online is not that difficult and is more convenient. You can book it while u are at home. What u see online, will be what u get and pay. if by agency, then u have to pay agency fees and u wont know the current price ticket unless u monitor it
Yes, your are correct.

As I mentioned, going to travel agency is not a good idea, for Budget airlines. whether you book online or through the GSA (General Sales Agent - like authorised main dealer), you still have to pay for changes, plus the agency fee.

Anyway, lately, travel agents dont boost the fare. They specifically mention agency fee seperately, so you know the flight cost, and the agency cost ..

Always Try online first.

If you are booking on main line carrier, like SQ, PR, or MI, then it makes a difference, as Travel Agent can change dates FOC.
Old 15-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
thunderbird is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys, I am Thuderbird... I am planning for a trip to Philippines (Clark Fields to be exact). I have been to manila twice and have never been to Clark Fields. Can some you guys provide me with some usefuly info and whjat to expect, where to get good entertianment and girls and how much to pay, including hotel with good location and must be safe.

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Cheers.
Old 16-12-2009, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post
Hi guys, I am Thuderbird
Hi "I am Thuderbird". READ THE FORUM.
Old 16-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

yup, read the forum...most of the info already there. If u need more info, PM me then.
Old 17-12-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi guys, I am Thuderbird... I am planning for a trip to Philippines (Clark Fields to be exact). I have been to manila twice and have never been to Clark Fields. Can some you guys provide me with some usefuly info and whjat to expect
1. Expect to be checked on by airline on whether you carrying more then your weight entitlement in Singapore.
2. Queried by the Philippine Customs on amount of peso you carrying.
3. Pounced on by beggars and women with baby, asking for pesos.
4. Pick Pocketed by beggars who swarm you.
5. Amazed by the prices of drinks in bars. Served with double lady drinks cos you did not know that singles are the norm here.
6. Feel like you in heaven when all the girls in the bar WORK on you and make you happily get cheated on "extra" lady drinks.
7. Being worked on by the bargirls to see how much money they can milk out of you and how short a barfine session they can give you.
8. Listen to the sorrows and aspirations of the bargirls and how you want so badly to help out.
9. Get robbed and scammed by almost anyone who feel you can be taken advantage of. From underage sex to drug plant to pick pockets in jeeps.
10. Enjoy thoroughly your time in Angeles and wonder when you will be back again before you board the plane back home.
Old 17-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster

Ziebert:

You forgot some more stuff ..

1 -> Airline (budget airline) swearing the hand luggage dont count, so if you have 17 kg check in and zero hand luggage, they will insist on excess luggage for 2 kg, whereas 15kg check in, with 5 kg hand luggage is ok ..

2-> Customs looking at you to decide if they can charge "TAX" on any expensive looking item ..

3-> beggers practically pulling you down, tugging at your shirt, and when you firmly say "Walang pera" have the cheek to call you "KURIPOT"

5-> Of course, amazed at the 2S$ beer (60 pes), while being bitter about nobody telling you that the LD cost should be 4S$ (120 peso) instead of 300 peso .. But that still beats the 20$ and 40$ LD you get suckered in PM or DH here ..

-> Trying to work out the logic of why Whiskey is freaking expensive that beer, and then noticing that the cost of the cheap beer is the reason for almost everybody to be drinking beer, instead of whiskey ..

-> Trying to wonder why you have to pay more for whiskey+ water, compared to whiskey+coke, and the reply is "whiskey with WATER- we use only mineral water .. " (yah right .. )

-> ordering Chivas + Coke and noticing the ice is a HUGE CHUNK of an iceberg, practically blocking the whole glass, and the whiskey and coke are just squeezed somewhere in between ..

-> girl sobbing at you, hoping to get some peso out of you, and the moment she see a white skin man, run away will amazing transformation - full of cheer and happiness ..

-> girl getting LD from you, and being sweet, and when you hint on leaving the bar, swearing she is not that type (oh .. fuck my LD expense .. ) and insisting on introducing her cousin, who is as sweet as the first one, and then the cousin sheepishly declaring she has menstruation, only little blood, can still fuck .. (don't get me started on that now .. ) Damn .. another freaking evening wasted ..

-> next day, planning to stay sober to choose the best girl, and with the cheap beer, end up getting drunk and regretting getting drunk ..

-> the most attractive girl you see, seems never to be interested in you, until you figure out that she has a regular 'jon' and the only reason she is shaking her ass as a spotlight girl is because she love the thrill of being in the center stage .. and chooses which guy she fucks ..

-> buying a drink for the waitress, in the hope that the fleecing by the other girls will stop, and then be amazed by the waitress who offers to 'sleep over' with you, for nothing .. (this happened to me too many times .. )

-> after spending more than 1,000 peso .. (or the price of two drinks in Singapore .. he he .. ) leaving a bar, and the next day, when you are flying off, the manager walks up and remembers knowing a friend of my friend .. (no, this is not a scam .. really), and regretting not having known that earlier, as it would have saved the pain of getting suckered .. but, hey, we can always come back ..

10-> he he .. while leaving Angeles, be hit by PPD (Post Philippines Disorder) and start planning your next trip, and swearing you will be street smart ... and anyway, get fucked up one way or other, again, on your next strip ..

> Read up my previous posting on the dealing method with barfines ..

Have fun guys .. just be street smart, as ever ..

PS: 4, 7, 8 and 9 never happened to be though ..
Old 17-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

I posted the following in the Manila / Makati Thread: But, in Angeles, avoid free lancers, as free lancers are mostly setup / scams. better pay bit more for bar fine stuff ..

I trimmed out the non-relevant parts ..

>>

barfine - charge for the bar to release the girl to go with you. girl normally get 40% or less, of the amount. General rate - good looking one - 3,000, for non-spotlight or not-front line - 1,500 (can negotiate that one)

Once you go, girl expect some tip or extra, as sometime she get nothing from the bar fine.

Bar fine is only for girl where girl owned by the bar.

For room ? oh .. tough one bro.

If you lock up your valuables, take back to your place.

If not sure - go to Sogo hotel (something like our hotel 81/fragrance.. )

If it is your first time, good luck bro .. just watch out and ask the standard questions .. like - "are you on red line", "how long you stay with me", and, if you are not sure, it don't hurt to ask the girl if she will have sex ..

There are some girls who think bar fine is just for the customer to let her off work early, so she can go and meet her boyfriend or other customer .. not you .. and, some girl will honestly tell you that you didn't look like the type who want sex, so she never mention she has period .. because, word around the grapewine is, some Japanese like the girl, they bar fine the girl, so she go off to her own boyfriend, though sometime the girl will pull a fast one to see if you 'blink' .. (but, nowadays Japanese not so stupid, just the girls check to see if you are stupid or not .. and if you blink, deal off - she will find more excuse to fuck you off and head to another bar to find another sucker, to go back to her trike boyfriend .. )

Now, the above are secret lessons ..

Once you get fucked up, then no point going like a sore looser and complaining to mamasan - the mamasan will either laugh at you and say "sorry, once you bar fine, that is between you and the girl", or better still, laugh at you and say "damn amateur", or even better, will be sympethatic, and suggest that the mamasan can't tell the girl what to do or not, after you bar fine .. (remember, you will only be there for day, the mamasan need the girl back more than you .. ) and once you turn away, the mamasan will anyway laugh at your ameturish fuck up ..

If it better to make friend with mamasan in bars where there are bar fine girl, and then dont flaunt your money, and just buy mummy one drink, and then let her know what you want .. this works mostly in AC, but not so sure how it will work in Manila .. never tried bar fine in Manila ..

The difference between free lancers and bar fine girl is, supposedly, the latter is under control of mummy, and anyway, that means shit ..
Old 17-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

Bro etsys, good info for the newbies.
Old 18-12-2009, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi guys, I am Thuderbird... I am planning for a trip to Philippines (Clark Fields to be exact). I have been to manila twice and have never been to Clark Fields. Can some you guys provide me with some usefuly info and whjat to expect, where to get good entertianment and girls and how much to pay, including hotel with good location and must be safe.

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Cheers.
Thunderbird...lots of tips given by senior bros in the forum...read read read. For newbies, best to stay in a nicer hotel...cost more but it does make a diff when the girl is undecided to go with u or not (works for me anyway)

In smaller bars, make eye contact...see if she shows any interest before u buy her her a drink. In bigger clubs its hard to make eye contact if u r not right in front so be prepared to spend 300p which is less than $10 anyway.

Tell her what u want & ask if she is willing to do it if u bf her. Establishing some rapport is always good. If she likes u she will let u fuck as many times as u want If u feel no chemistry, go to the next bar...lots to choose from.

Still there is no guarantee, and if it doesn't work out, don't brood, hunt for another! Be generous, but not silly. Tip the waitress, security guard (he will take care of u if u need help).

Some girls like cherry boy (first timers) & there are some gems that really look after u & there will also be some who will sharpen their blades....

Have fun, sure will make some mistakes but thats part & parcel of it all. Be alert, especially on the side streets. Ignore the so friendly pinoys, concern yourself with only pinays in the pubs.
Old 18-12-2009, 09:00 AM
Samster

Thank bro.........! for all the fantastic info and tips provide for AC. Now I'm in a better position being a first timer in order not be sucked in. All the information has been read, digeested (in fact written down for reference), The only thing lacking in info is the choice of hotel. I have been surfing the net for hotel info as well. Nontheless, you guys are really great......!

1001 Thanks and please continue to share info with me on AC.

Regards,

Thunderbird.
Old 18-12-2009, 09:31 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

OK ...! Now I stringly think that I'm better prepared to add another AC feather in my cap. To be frank, I not really a newbie but perhaps to AC, probably I'a a true blue virgin.....!

I does all my hunting in Chang Ping, China. The scenario there is very different as comapred to AC. Everything in CP is available and the packages are all upfront. There is no need to bargain, no need to make eye contact of any sort. Straight forward, see what you like is what you are going to get.

The AC's BF+LDs+T probably will match CP's take away expenses with added advantage, that is the chinese babes are fair skinned, nad food choice in China is fantastic.

A few of us are trying explore new horizon such as AC which I have heard a lot from some friends (mostly non chinese as ther are able to communicate with the chicks better) who frequent Ac mainly for Golf....!

Anywhere, the info that I obtain from you guys are really in details and informative. As I mentioned earlier, the missing info is on Hotel. I would have preferred 3 to 4 star hotel but again it has to be in relatively good location in AC so that everything is within wlaking distance.

Please continue to feed this ACV newbie with more information on anything that I should learn about AC including the hotels and restaurants that I should try.

On the other hand, should any bro needed info on CP, I am more that glad to share and help.

Once again thank you bro and have a nice weekend ahead. I will continue to follow this thread.....!!!

goto get back to work....!!

THUNDERBIRD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread