The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2004, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
Tomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PC at MY Salon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybron
hahahaa... less than 1 K on me lar... can have internet cafe there already heee.... maybe while u suft then the girl can massage you... but addition cost of maybe $5 per hr? heee good ideao bo?
Good idea. But dun talk only hor. The next time I go down to MY I expect to see something there liao. By the way, don't forget to set the browser home page to this: http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=8082 Kekeke...

Then when the girls will ask you what drinks you want before starting the massage... "Mocha Frappacino!" Internet cafe mah, dio boh?

Tomahawk
Old 29-07-2004, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybron
hahahaa... less than 1 K on me lar... can have internet cafe there already heee.... maybe while u suft then the girl can massage you... but addition cost of maybe $5 per hr? heee good ideao bo?
hehe...then maybe me dun nid to come back office to post me FR...
can post as me being serviced...'live'...
but must blardy hell make sure no webcams installed...
especially in the pc housing...(me read somewhere in this forum)...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 29-07-2004, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 22
cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!

yalor.. good idea... who want to administrator then?? ant taker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote
Old 30-07-2004, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Someone should open an internet cafe in GLH then.
Sure to get business from the punters and the girls.
Those who are so keen to show the girls our website and FRs can always bring them over to the cafe.
Old 30-07-2004, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
chew79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote
attached web cam will do a good job
Old 30-07-2004, 09:23 AM
Samster

Tomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by latebloomer
Someone should open an internet cafe in GLH then.
Sure to get business from the punters and the girls.
Those who are so keen to show the girls our website and FRs can always bring them over to the cafe.
Brother latebloomer, you've got it wrong lah! We're not talking about an Internet cafe in GLH, but WITHIN MAYER itself! Now, perhaps Grace could consider removing a cubicle to make some space...

Who's going to sponsor the coffee machine, blender, etc? Hey where's my Mocha Frap?

Tomahawk
Old 30-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawk
Brother latebloomer, you've got it wrong lah! We're not talking about an Internet cafe in GLH, but WITHIN MAYER itself! Now, perhaps Grace could consider removing a cubicle to make some space...

Who's going to sponsor the coffee machine, blender, etc? Hey where's my Mocha Frap?

Tomahawk
Dun you think MY itself is already too crowded?? if got any more space, think the lady boss rather create more cubicles..

bro latebloomer's idea is better imho, a not too big lan gaming station with internet.. on the 3rd floor also (cheaper rent).. then before and after session in MY can also go internet or play CS with Bros here... hahaha..

better still, go MY book the gal if she is not free.. tell boss at next door, when gal finish action come over and find us... woo...

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 30-07-2004, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sunshine_loh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
Dun you think MY itself is already too crowded?? if got any more space, think the lady boss rather create more cubicles..

bro latebloomer's idea is better imho, a not too big lan gaming station with internet.. on the 3rd floor also (cheaper rent).. then before and after session in MY can also go internet or play CS with Bros here... hahaha..

better still, go MY book the gal if she is not free.. tell boss at next door, when gal finish action come over and find us... woo...

Cheers,
Shadow
Hey! Good idea! The shop next to MY has already been left vacant for so many months liao. Quick! Go set up a lan gaming station cum cyber cafe right besides the two action stations! It is a very good business opportunity, sure make money one! The business is legitimate somemore! No worry about AV and can earn commission from the lady boss of both MY and JM as it can be served as their holding area. Any enterprising bros out there?
Old 30-07-2004, 12:11 PM
Samster

ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine_loh
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro

Cheers,
Shadow
Hey! Good idea! The shop next to MY has already been left vacant for so many months liao. Quick! Go set up a lan gaming station cum cyber cafe right besides the two action stations! It is a very good business opportunity, sure make money one! The business is legitimate somemore! No worry about AV and can earn commission from the lady boss of both MY and JM as it can be served as their holding area. Any enterprising bros out there?
my my...this is a really good idea...it's becuming a biz opportunity...
any rich enterprising samsters wanna take up the offer ?...

Old 30-07-2004, 12:15 PM
Samster

Deleted. Double postings
Old 30-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Samster

Wow! Suddenly realise that this thread is so hot and popular. Total postings of this thread is only 774 but we have 287,527 viewership registered! What a reocrd! Just compared with the Brown Sugar thread of 4,388 postings but viewership is only 131,536, we will know the popurlarity.

From this we know that there are many many unseen bros quietly tapping information from this thread but never contribute. This is ok, but dont ever go to the gals and blah out the information and mentioned that the source was from this forum! Recently I have been confronted by a gal cursing me of talking too much because the info can be easily traced back to the source and that is me!
Old 30-07-2004, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine_loh
...From this we know that there are many many unseen bros quietly tapping information from this thread but never contribute. This is ok, but dont ever go to the gals and blah out the information and mentioned that the source was from this forum! Recently I have been confronted by a gal cursing me of talking too much because the info can be easily traced back to the source and that is me!
tat's y me no more put gals' initials / names in me FRs...
(unless the joint only got 1 gal...then bo pian lor...)
tat way...the blardy fella...who's been spilling the beans...have to try his luck wif whc gal to approach / show me FR...
hehe...

Old 30-07-2004, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=ShadowBro]Dun you think MY itself is already too crowded?? if got any more space, think the lady boss rather create more cubicles..

Cheers,

MY is crowded with more gals than guys. Sometimes veri pei seh, one or two guys with 4 to 5 gals waiting for barber chairs and cubicles. I always goes during 'off-peak' at least no need to wait on the barber chair............. and straight 'cheong' into the cubicle lor.......................................

gigantic_tk
Old 30-07-2004, 01:13 PM
Samster

Wah piangz, this talk about LAN gaming station is getting out of hand. It has deviated from the original intention of having one single within Mayer! Wouldn't this LAN gaming thingy defeat the purpose of the original idea, ie. to allow brothers to file FRs right after (or even during) their sessions?

Sigh..........................

Tomahawk
Old 30-07-2004, 01:14 PM
Samster

Never mind, I'll still go ahead with my idea of wearing a nicktag (not nametag). Watch out for Tomahawk making his grand entrance one of these days.

Tomahawk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1