The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by API661 View Post
I get to know a pretty Malay Malaysian ML doing proper massage, body is damn tight too. From our conversation, she seems interested to earn extra money in Singapore. Planned to intro to someone hiring ML in Singapore so she can provide extra services. Hahaha.... anyone got vacancies to hire ML, feel free to intro.
no issue if wanna work many places will welcome with open arms
Old 15-11-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Malay / Indon masseuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
no issue if wanna work many places will welcome with open arms
Yup, if got vacancies, feel free to DM.
Old 15-11-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilgt311 View Post
Ya miss elu...nice tits. Love to suck those biggies. Also manage to finger her
Elu headlight and ass really no horse run. Extremely firm. Just her attitude turned me off on the second visit.
Old 16-11-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3990 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

I Know 2 Indon Masseuses From Batam.
They will come over to Bugis area to do shopping like every end of the month when they have their rest day.

Who Is Keen To Let Them Earn Some Pocket Money For Their Shopping ?
😍
Old 16-11-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3006 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Elu headlight and ass really no horse run. Extremely firm. Just her attitude turned me off on the second visit.
Is Elu still in Singapore?
Old 16-11-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Is Elu still in Singapore?
I doubt so le... she left her previous joint and I no longer have her wechat. If she can provide full, it will be perfect.
Old 19-11-2023, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 3
rockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Malay / Indon masseuse

Quote:
I doubt so le... she left her previous joint and I no longer have her wechat. If she can provide full, it will be perfect.
Last session with her, she admitted she in a relationship with a chinese guy. Obviously rich la as she claimed and also married. Too bad unable to up her but she did told me she did side job at hotel. If those regulars here should know what I'm talking about....
Old 19-11-2023, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3006 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Still around? Got chance la like that
Old 19-11-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

Those seeking local Malay,

https://sgbeautycastle2.com/zen-local-malay-full-svc/
Old 20-11-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
SGKanuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nature's Authentic at Geylang Rd has a recent Malaysian masseuse. Slender and quite syt. Please inquire on your own about the extra value menu options if available. Her name is one of those longer months starting with a .
Old 21-11-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 1
INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockshox View Post
Last session with her, she admitted she in a relationship with a chinese guy. Obviously rich la as she claimed and also married. Too bad unable to up her but she did told me she did side job at hotel. If those regulars here should know what I'm talking about....
Wonder if this Elu u guys talking about is the same Elu from that mp that sometimes got filipina masseuse? totally forgot the name and all.. quite pretty, not fat but really good ass and tits.. If is the same, then means gotten her liao.. haha.. but definitely not that chinese guy in relationship with her.. haha only went once.. didnt have to pay much i guess it was impromptu meet up..
Old 21-11-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Wow did not know we had filipina masseuse in SG. Most of the filipino girls that i know are either DH, Nurses or work in a band. CAn you share CTC of this filipina masseuse please.
TYIA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSANITYX View Post
Wonder if this Elu u guys talking about is the same Elu from that mp that sometimes got filipina masseuse? totally forgot the name and all.. quite pretty, not fat but really good ass and tits.. If is the same, then means gotten her liao.. haha.. but definitely not that chinese guy in relationship with her.. haha only went once.. didnt have to pay much i guess it was impromptu meet up..
Old 21-11-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 1
INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
Wow did not know we had filipina masseuse in SG. Most of the filipino girls that i know are either DH, Nurses or work in a band. CAn you share CTC of this filipina masseuse please.
TYIA.
There was 1 or 2 filipina masseuse at that outlet.. I forgot the name of the mp.. Ah yes, laze corner or sth like.. they had filipina masseuse before i met elu..
Old 22-11-2023, 03:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lestat11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Malay / Indon masseuse

i had the pleasure of experiencing a massage and with Dahlia today ,and i must say ,i was truly enjoyable with her service and massage were absolutely exceptional . It was a truly relaxing experience that left me feeling rejuvenated .I highly recommend her services for anyone seeking a professional and top notch massage .I gave her 3B as token of my gratitude . I will definitely will be looking for her again....wow wonderful experience.
Old 22-11-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestat11 View Post
i had the pleasure of experiencing a massage and with Dahlia today ,and i must say ,i was truly enjoyable with her service and massage were absolutely exceptional . It was a truly relaxing experience that left me feeling rejuvenated .I highly recommend her services for anyone seeking a professional and top notch massage .I gave her 3B as token of my gratitude . I will definitely will be looking for her again....wow wonderful experience.
3b , she offer u super happy package ar
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1