The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HC at Leisure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sometimes
Must see luck also lah.. Last time I call up to book at 12pm then just try ask ask for Yuki, the recep told me 9.30pm is the only available slot... think bros call the day before to book liao..
I dun think they allow next-day advance booking... Most probably the bookings were done from their opening time of 11am onwards before your call at 12pm...
Old 08-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bighandsg is Cool - loads of Potential
No more Coco ?

Does anyone know where has Coco gone to ?
Old 10-08-2005, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 20
ben7an deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyben7an deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Decided to pop down to rtf Fann but was told she on leave again...bloody hell she like forever on leave 1 leh. Sian 1/2 way liao so decided to try my luck ask see any of the ang pais free not, first name: Debra - jackpot! Counter girl told me can wait 10 mins not, of course i said yes after all the good reviews i read here.

After shower, went into room to wait and in comes Debra.

Looks: 7.5 (i like her nice long black hair and her cfm face)
Body: 7 (slim with ard B boobs)

The moment she came in she started chatting with me like long lost friends. We chatted about everything under the sun while she did her massage.

Massage: 7 (got strength, would her given her higher ratings if not for the short massage)

After about 30 mins, she popped the question. Double confirmed if her charges are the standard 50, 80, 100. She said yes but her 80 is not for bj but for body/hand. She claimed that bj very siong so she will only do it if time of the month. In the end i took FJ because more value for money since FJ and bj same price and FJ also include Bj.

She started of with her catbath covering the whole of the front of my body right down to my legs. Followed by some balls lickin' and BJ(she slipped on rubbers without me knowing). In between her licking, she will look up at you with her cfm face...shiok! After that she lied down and told me it's my turn to work. Bonked and finished her in only missionary cause lazy to change pattern.

Catbath: 7.5 (very sensual with alot of moaning(although it's fake but at least it didn't sound fake to me), will auto grab your hand to touch her boobs)
Bj: 7 (got suction, deep throat but alittle too hard for me...think other bros will like it lah)
Fj: 7 (just missonary so not much to comment on, just that acting or not at least she looks convincing)
RTF: sure man...overall a good bonk, funny thing is she's so friendly it seems like you're bonking a friend...no complains from me thou.

Hope bros here find my FR useful, if it isn't i'm sorry.

Cheeros
Old 11-08-2005, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
run_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrun_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HC at Leisure - Yuki-san...

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Heeheehee... bro-RCJ, luckily, no! Yua Aida is a tad on the mature-looking side with big boobs to match... Our Yuki-san has a very infectious girlish charm with a saccharine smile to match and maybe B-cup boobs...
oic..tanx bro groo 4 clarifyin..den i guess she shud look more like Ann Kok..more like SYT rite? hmm..may consider goin nxt time..
Old 11-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
run_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrun_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben7an
RTF: sure man...overall a good bonk, funny thing is she's so friendly it seems like you're bonking a friend...no complains from me thou.
Cheeros
dats wat i like abt gals dat i bonk..dos quite chatty, +++ cock & frenly de, like GF lydat..gd 4 u bro~
Old 11-08-2005, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 20
ben7an deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyben7an deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

the attitude of the girls at leisure are generally good, i haven't really met any with nasty attitude...yet. I guess it's this kind of attitude that makes the bros here wanna rtf. I haven't tried that many girls but attitude wise, Fann and Debra's top notch but Ice is kinda $money-face$.

Any bros here tried any girls at leisure with not so good attitude? Maybe can share share...next time go down can beware
Old 13-08-2005, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 21
Merl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMerl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben7an
... I haven't tried that many girls but attitude wise, Fann and Debra's top notch but Ice is kinda $money-face$.

Any bros here tried any girls at leisure with not so good attitude? Maybe can share share...next time go down can beware
Agreed with you on the service level of Fann & Debra. As for Ice, not sure whether she's $ face or not but she's sure a tactless gal who can easily offend customer without herself knowing it. Actually she can be ang pai too with her 34B boobs (yummy). However, her service level and social skills need more brushing up though.

Always have tis impressiong tat gals w big boobs in HC provide avg service. Anyone disagreed on tis?

理智 - 两个简单的字眼却一点都不简单. 又有几个人能彻底的了解它的意识而做出正确的抉择呢?
Old 19-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Samster

groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: HC at Leisure - Yuki-san...

Quote:
Originally Posted by run_crouch_jump
oic..tanx bro groo 4 clarifyin..den i guess she shud look more like Ann Kok..more like SYT rite? hmm..may consider goin nxt time...
I posted some pics of this Japanese actress/model some time ago... Leisure's Yuki-san looks abit like her...

http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi044yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi017yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi024yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi038yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi021yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi035yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi018yuko.html

Cheers n cheong-ahhhhhhhhh........!!!
Old 19-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Bro Groo...er... WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO !!! R u out of your Samurai Mind ??? Post this pics here !!

Make the already long Queue for The League's Patron Goddess stretch from Bukit Timah to Kular Lumpur !!! Like that I think camp overnite like Bro HCC oso no use liao !!

Sighhh.... poor Yuki-san will be soooo over-worked again !! Must go comfort her liao... heehee... Heng she going on her monthly week-long break soon. Bro Groo... standard lah... u take care of the House while we go honeymoon at Bali...heehee..

EPL-Mad Member of The League of EXTRA Horny Gentlemen

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 20-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hilrtougi is Cool - loads of Potential

which part of kallang is leisure located..??
Old 20-08-2005, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
Make the already long Queue for The League's Patron Goddess stretch from Bukit Timah to Kular Lumpur !!! Like that I think camp overnite like Bro HCC oso no use liao !!
Shoo shoo dun come disturb me kekekeekek now hor becos of bro groo pitch tent oso need to take queue no liao lah!!!!

and its all bro groo fault kkekekekeke lucky i still got "後備美人" chanel no 5 kekekekekekekeke
Old 20-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilrtougi
Erm... Leisure is at the Bukit Timah part of Kallang, so if you are facing the National Stadium while standing by the roadside with the Singapore Indoor Stadium behind you, just turn right and walk towards the McDonald's. When you reach the McDonald's, go in, order a large fries (takeaway), go out, stand by the roadside, wave at any passing taxi until one stops for you, then board the cab and tell the uncle to bring you to Bukit Timah Plaza. Munch on the fries along the way, it's looonng journey...

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 20-08-2005, 02:37 PM
Samster

Talking Re: HC at Leisure

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilrtougi
Well, i have it on good authority from bro-Gedangsa that it's inside the big building along Irrawaddy Road... Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!
Old 20-08-2005, 02:48 PM
Samster

Talking Re: HC at Leisure - Yuki-san...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
...Make the already long Queue for The League's Patron Goddess stretch from Bukit Timah to Kular Lumpur !!!...poor Yuki-san will be soooo over-worked again !!...Heng she going on her monthly week-long break soon. Bro Groo... standard lah... u take care of the House while we go honeymoon at Bali...
Yippee! Another chance to throw all her panties, bras, G-strings, bikinis, thongs, lingerie, limited edition and limited-limited edition Victoria's Secret undergarments - used and unsused - on her waterbed and have a rollicking good time!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Cheongster
...lucky i still got "後備美人" chanel no 5...
That's the idea mah - after our ass-steamed FRs on Chanel #69, Debra, brown sugar Sofia and white sugar Sugar, the Qs have been getting longer leh - so much so that they have to bring in the NTUC's cashiers to maintain some form of order leh.... Bwahahahahahahaha!!!
Old 21-08-2005, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!
Re: HC at Leisure - New Joyce

Frequent this HC at least once a week when it was located at Leisure drome. Ever since moved to Bkt Timah Plaza, only been there twice. The last time was yesterday.

Generally the new place is nicer in decor with major improvement in the dining and wet areas. However the ID made a mistake in enclosing the hot pool area cos the running 'waterfall' makes the room extremely noisy with the sound reverberating throughout the room.

Many of the old gers have left wif new ones being iadded like nokia, joyce, debra etc.

Yesterday the recep recommended Joyce. (new one, the previous ang pai Joyce is now in Lexon at Balmoral).

When she came into the room, I was quite happy cos she looks good. Pretty, fair and wif great complexion.

Her massage skill was mediocre at best. Not for someone who wants a good massage.

However her 'special' skills is fantastic. 15 mins into the massage, she confirms wif me that I want the full pkg. She strip off everything except her G string and began licking me all over my back to my neck and then concentrating on the ears.

She then turn me around and starts on my nipples. Her kissing and licking is strong and wet. Just the way I like it. She moves downwards and wif the tip of her tongue starts licking my cock orifice, the entire underside of the shaft and ending wif sucking on my balls.

Meantime her butts are next to my face so I grab her ankle and lifted it over my head positioning her pussy directly over my mouth. I pulled her panty to one side to expose her pussy and after determining that it was nice, clean and odorless, I invade it wif my tongue. I subject it wif my full repertoire of actions. Jabbing, licking, rotating, the full works.

She was enjoying it very much as her wetness became like a torrent. She repays my effort wif very strong suction coupling wif deep throat actions. Stealing a glance at the full lgth mirror, it was really exciting to see her hunched over my didi and bobbling her head so fiercely up and down. She gave as well as she can take and we enjoyed this oral session for quite a while until my neck starts to ache.

I pushed her pelvis gently away and she disengage her mouth from my didi and turn her body around to face me. Wif her hand she wipes her wetness from my mouth, looks at me wif a cfm grin and in an instance she was frenching me really hard. Our tongues were dueling away taking turns to suck it into each other's mouth. She was lying wif her boby on top of me and our groins were rubbing against each other hard. My hard kuku mashing and grinding against her pussy.

After kissing, again she moves her lips downwards to my nipples and down towards my very hard prick and before she engulfs it to blow again, she slips on the CD. After capping she blows again and sat on me inserting my kuku into her very wet cunt. She began riding me while my hands are busy squeezing her small boobs.

After a while, I turn her on her back and assume missionary. It was hard and furious wif lots of hard pumping and frenching. SHe ask to do doggie and halfway on turning her back to me, I stopped her and instead we proceed to do the scissor style wif me sitting on her inner thigh and raising her other leg over my shoulder. In this position I pumped her really good, sliding in and out effortlessly.

Doggie style next and I really enjoyed the mirror view. Her squatting on all fours, head drooping to the floor, arse hanging high wif me banging her from behind is satisfying my ego.

Can feel that I'm gg to cum soon so I turn her around to resume missionary. I like it cos I can see her face and kiss her while pumping her. Wif a final burst of speed, I rammed home and ARRRRRHHHH.....
Truly sextyfying... :thumbs_up

Ratings:
Looks: 8 )
Body: 8 (slim, well proportioned)
Boobs: 7 (B if C wud be great)
Frenching : 9 (Heavenly)
BBBJ: 9 (Good technique and strong)
FJ: 9 (No rushing and willing to follow your leads.)
rtf: Definite Yes
Damage: $45 massage $100 (full Pkg)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1