The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-08-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop View Post
dear senior bros...me manage to get a maid from wechat to meet me up on Monday at the top deck of mscp...

we have been talking dirty the past few days but she say she scare to go in my car when i told her we sit inside the car and talk..

so how to make her go into the car n have fun during the actual day?
Put some cash and a top-up card inside the seat and lure her in........
Old 24-08-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
cuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomster View Post
Wow you are 1 lucky chap.
Met a few maids during their off days. Walk till my legs break also cannot get them into the hotel.

They just want to sit and flirt. Some even get so sticky that I exit without going with them to the hotel.
ya same happens to me, one just dont go hotel and i just move on, so far still 0 success, still trying
Old 24-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AhFatLah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I get to know a indo maid while fetching her home (part time taxi dr) frm Chinese garden. She sits infront & chat with me, when we r at the expressway she asked me whether can she pay the fare without using $. So I say how? She say how abt a bj/bj? I was stun by her words but since I haven try with maids b4 so just be it. I drove her to eastern part of Singapore where there's a business part there. As its on Sunday night 7pm not much pple is working. We drove to a basement carpark, she started to rub my jeans as she unzip it. She took out my little bro & hj it b4 using a wet tissue to clean it. After that she drink her "teh o" (which we brought it on the way) & proceed to bj me!!! I was in heaven as I Neva tried having warm drink in mouth & doing bj on me! I move my hands Ard her body & proceed straight to her inner thighs & rubbed her... But good thing dun last, I came last than 3mins, she suck all my cum but spit it out into the packet of "teh o"... I told her too fast come out not enough to cover the fare, she immediately took of her panty & gave it to me! Wow fresh panty! I really have lust on used panty! We exchange contact & she told me her next off is on 8th Sep & asked me to bring her out on that day!!! Before sending her home to the most eastern part of Singapore she asked me to buy a top up card for her! Cunning woman! Her look is normal abt 6/10, height abt 1.5+M, small build small breast. Looking forward to seeing her on 8th Sep.
Old 24-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

Staying here for more!
Old 24-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

it's always entertaining to read this thread with Power Tan's beautiful and stunning ladyboy FB lying by my side. Such is the life of a man with 'seh'.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 24-08-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhFatLah View Post
Hi, I get to know a indo maid while fetching her home (part time taxi dr) frm Chinese garden. She sits infront & chat with me, when we r at the expressway she asked me whether can she pay the fare without using $. So I say how? She say how abt a bj/bj? I was stun by her words but since I haven try with maids b4 so just be it. I drove her to eastern part of Singapore where there's a business part there. As its on Sunday night 7pm not much pple is working. We drove to a basement carpark, she started to rub my jeans as she unzip it. She took out my little bro & hj it b4 using a wet tissue to clean it. After that she drink her "teh o" (which we brought it on the way) & proceed to bj me!!! I was in heaven as I Neva tried having warm drink in mouth & doing bj on me! I move my hands Ard her body & proceed straight to her inner thighs & rubbed her... But good thing dun last, I came last than 3mins, she suck all my cum but spit it out into the packet of "teh o"... I told her too fast come out not enough to cover the fare, she immediately took of her panty & gave it to me! Wow fresh panty! I really have lust on used panty! We exchange contact & she told me her next off is on 8th Sep & asked me to bring her out on that day!!! Before sending her home to the most eastern part of Singapore she asked me to buy a top up card for her! Cunning woman! Her look is normal abt 6/10, height abt 1.5+M, small build small breast. Looking forward to seeing her on 8th Sep.
contribute some pics leh..hehehe
Old 24-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

To lalaliang, sorry bro, Neva took photo haha. Will try to take next round. Not sure whether she want a not. Thank u!
Old 25-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 14
Barton is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBarton is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBarton is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBarton is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBarton is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebro View Post
bro very good repose cheers
agree bro ups you cheers
Old 25-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Nomster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Amazing! They sure are smart. Why you didn't opt for a fj instead?

Chinese Garden to east side of Sillypore is quite far. Should squeeze her dry!

Quote:

如果当初我勇敢,结局是不是不一样。
如果当时你坚持,回忆会不会不这样。
有时候,一个人的失踪,孤独了一个世界。
世界上最幸福的事情莫过于如此。

Nomster Comics
Old 25-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 14
frenching is a splendid one to beholdfrenching is a splendid one to beholdfrenching is a splendid one to beholdfrenching is a splendid one to beholdfrenching is a splendid one to beholdfrenching is a splendid one to beholdfrenching is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro nice ride, I also want to drive taxi PT hehe
Old 25-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 14
G42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to behold

saw a young maid with a ah ma every morning ...

always wear a skinny jeans or tights, which looks extremely sexy on her slim body.
i always think like so wasted, her look (7.5/10) come sg to become maid...
Old 25-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Nomster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe she is here to fish for a husband.

Different living standards here compared to their country. Work hard here and get to enjoy back at home. Why not right.

Maybe a knight in shining armor will rescue her some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G42.85 View Post
saw a young maid with a ah ma every morning ...

always wear a skinny jeans or tights, which looks extremely sexy on her slim body.
i always think like so wasted, her look (7.5/10) come sg to become maid...

如果当初我勇敢,结局是不是不一样。
如果当时你坚持,回忆会不会不这样。
有时候,一个人的失踪,孤独了一个世界。
世界上最幸福的事情莫过于如此。

Nomster Comics
Old 25-08-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

To bro Nomster & frenching, I dare not because out of sudden happen. Can't react & scare oso. Haha. I looking forward to our next meeting. cheers!
Old 26-08-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
mmboy is a name known to allmmboy is a name known to allmmboy is a name known to allmmboy is a name known to allmmboy is a name known to allmmboy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barton View Post
agree bro ups you cheers
well done, ups you bro cheers
Old 26-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Hi bros need to build up my points urgently. please help and i will do my job to upload maids photos. pinoy,indo. you will see why nowadays is not that we dont let them go but they dont let us go. Afree please help me achieve 500 pts. Do let me know how to start my own thread if possible.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1