The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-04-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 10
sologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
What if someone doesnt want to 'have fun, hit on girls'? After all, we all chiong knowing all we want is to pound some pussy and have the illusion of the gfe. Maybe for some ppl, its a matter of self-esteem; but maybe for others, if u know what u want, e.g pursuing ur own interests, which doesnt include chasing girls, then go for it. No such thing as free pussy right - either u pay in currency, or in time, energy, attention. Bottom line- u think time or money more valuable?
Didn't say anything about those, merely contributing my 2cents worth of thoughts. I agree with you, to each his own on what has more value etc. I wasn't the one who said anything about his student status until the other bro brought it up and I responded to his reply.

Just.. I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong but would a young guy (assuming so cause he's a student) be here when he has all the time in the world to chase experiences/memories? Sure, this is one of many kinds of "experience". =p

I think your own memory is the most important. Time is always ticking and money is never enough/can be earned back. But memories stay with u forever.(unless u get senile or amnesia)

Not judging, just saying.
Old 13-04-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sologuy777 View Post
Didn't say anything about those, merely contributing my 2cents worth of thoughts. I agree with you, to each his own on what has more value etc. I wasn't the one who said anything about his student status until the other bro brought it up and I responded to his reply.

Just.. I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong but would a young guy (assuming so cause he's a student) be here when he has all the time in the world to chase experiences/memories? Sure, this is one of many kinds of "experience". =p

I think your own memory is the most important. Time is always ticking and money is never enough/can be earned back. But memories stay with u forever.(unless u get senile or amnesia)

hahaha, chill la bro. not like we debating like that. well, i'd think there're more young guys here than we think - whats ur definition of a young guy? assuming go uni, 24/25 then grad leh. then got that recent news report abt that study they go interview ppl from STD clinic. youngest age 16 y.o iirc.

i think society, social values all changing. now culture is so sexxed up. u see ass, leg and tits everywhere, how can not want to pound pussy if i were a young guy, and not into/up for dating/clubbing/etc, i'd also resort to paying for pussy.
Old 13-04-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sologuy777 View Post

Wish I could get the experience but I'm so bad with girls that it ain't funny.... Fml
Old 13-04-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
zerocarbon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for flower LB

Been a lurker n nv post FR but she deserves one

Room: spacious and clean
Looks: 8. Her looks grow on me
Boobs: B I think? Sensitive nips
Body: 9. Not slim n not fat either
French: 10 nonstop french
BBBJ: 10 action packed with slurps
FJ: 9 cowgirl missionary doggy. She has nice ass so doggy for nice view
GFE 11 out of the world she speaks English quite well

RTF? Of course..or maybe try her sister or both
Thanks bro Linus for quick reply too
Old 13-04-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
akb48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Dada from ET88

Looks: 8/10 (sweet looking)
Boobs: not for boobs lover
Body: 8/10 (slim)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

Really enjoyed and relaxed during our session. Although she can't speak English, we still managed to communicate.

RTF: yes! If $ allows

Also like to thank bro DT for the arrangement. Prompt responses and clear directions!
Old 13-04-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Simplexity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

This is a FR for BAM from ElegantThai88.

The summary for those who don't want to read
if you are looking for GFE with some english fluency and great BBBJ service. This is the one.

Her stats
Room: spacious and clean, toilet is not far. a few cm away.. literally.
Looks: 7. a 85% resemblance to the pictures on the net. actual person is darker and slightly older.
Boobs:Cs. nice to fondle and grab. Did a Breast Fuck on top of my shots. Watch your didi disappear and re-appear!
Body: 8 She has some tummy fats. A great ass to bonk if u are up to it
French: NA. Never try
BBBJ: 9. Patience and deep. sound effect is great as well. rotates between balls and shaft. Hands FREE.
FJ: NA. Never try. as i went for 2 shots CIM. and i got it!!
GFE 8. Some english. trys to break the ice and compliments well!
Old 14-04-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
stand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Faye of Exotica66

Was looking through the options and Faye of Exotica66 caught my eye so decided to try. Unfortunately, it was not such a good session.

Looks: 7/10 Darker than pictures which is normal, No braces now. Ok looking
Not exactly SYT and not really MILF somewhere in between.

Body: 7/10 Not fat, not slim enough curves and nice ass. Tattoos on the back and breast.

Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced C to D with nice nipples but has a huge tattoo on the right one. (I cannot understand this trend of tattoos all over the body, they really mar a person's beauty. Some are for religious purposes so fair enough, but the huge decorative ones are a turn off for me personally.)

Comms: 4/10 Very little english. You will have to google and use sign language if you do not speak thai.

BBBJ: 5/10 Not great. Takes the head and makes a little motion before saying her mouth hurts so not so enjoyable.

FJ: 6/10 Pussy is tight which is a plus but that is about all. Cowgirl is over in less than a minute, complaints of pain in doggy-style which is waste, considering her nice butt. Even missionary becomes difficult after a few minutes. Completed 2 shots but it was just not very enjoyable.

GFE: 3/10 Comms played a factor. The other more important thing was not much frenching (fair enough) but an almost instant rush for her phone right after each shot was a total turn off. The feeling of she really wants this to be over ASAP comes through a lot.

RTF: No. Much better gems out there.

Perhaps others might have a better experience but i did not.
Old 14-04-2016, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
daMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuydaMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Visited ET88 yesterday again as i have some time on hand. Again... a short review on this cute lil girl name Niva.

First look, not so much of a stunning looker but more like a school girl. Her petite size makes her much adorable, especially with her shy smile.

Again, chiongster if you can speak abit of thai is always better even if the girl is able to speak english. It somehow makes them feel abit more closer to you i suppose.

She is rather green as she is first time here, but she try to learn n please as much as she could.

Shower actions she seems shy so i initiated by hugging n soaping her from behind and soon i realise she not that hard to get high up....
She is abit cheeky type once you get her in the mood. So, bros... you guys know how to start her engine up.

Had some carressing fun in the shower and then action start back in the room.

She had me laid down on the bed and starting to catbath me. Guide her abit on the way and lead her to play my lil one. BBBJ was not bad, i lead her hand to caress my balls and she get the idea and learn pretty fast. She does moans abit to get me in a higher mood when i realise im feeling naughty and started to hold her head and lead her to a faster pace. Decided that i should unload into her warm mouth seems the mood was right. Shot out and she wasnt running to spit which i expect she will but suck me dried. Plus point.

Rested, washed up and huggle her on bed for a short rest.

2nd round started by her caressing my lil bro with her leg. Naughty one.
Hinted her to blow me and soon she was at it. Turn her around after she capped me and doggie her from behind. She was real tight, not too sure why, but the tightness is pleasure to me. So intense that i didnt last too long and shot into her. Overall i would she she is worth the time and company.

Looks 7/10 young girl next door look
Body 8/10 small boobs but ok for her frame. no tummy
Boobs 7/10 soft small boobs but fun size
Bbbj 8/10 enjoy and teach her abit
Fj 8/10 very tight. pleasure of the tightness

Another day where stress had been de-stressed
Old 14-04-2016, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 13
orantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to behold

This FR is for Dada from ET88

Re: DaDa (Cute SYT Fair Slim Lady with Fantastic BBBJ)
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2016, 11:37:48 PM »
ReplyQuoteModifyModifyRemoveRemove
First time trying with this stable. Managed to knew that this brother are same boss of the one that super service and customer oriented joint back to 2 years ago. With that reputation, quickly book DaDa.

Not going to rate any point to her. Because I felt in love with her!!! As all brother said, she is not in "boobs" department. Whoever looks foot big boobs, she might disappointed you. Visual should be around A cup. Other than this, face, body, bbbj, Fj , GFE, frenching, painting are at top notch!!! You can't find any fats on her and yet you still can feel the meat while banging from behind!! Luckily I in tight in finances, or else I will extend my slot until tomorrow morning!!!

I wanna have sex with her again 😭 This is freaking awesome and like having sex with gf (like those just started relationship)

Brother, don't wait and book her now. Trust me, you will not regret.
Old 14-04-2016, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 13
orantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to behold

Short and genuine FR for a lovely girl called Dada from elegant Thai 88

Re: DaDa (Cute SYT Fair Slim Lady with Fantastic BBBJ)
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2016, 11:37:45

First time trying with this stable. Managed to knew that this brother are same boss of the one that super service and customer oriented joint back to 2 years ago. With that reputation, quickly book DaDa.

Not going to rate any point to her. Because I felt in love with her!!! As all brother said, she is not in "boobs" department. Whoever looks foot big boobs, she might disappointed you. Visual should be around A cup. Other than this, face, body, bbbj, Fj , GFE, frenching, painting are at top notch!!! You can't find any fats on her and yet you still can feel the meat while banging from behind!! Luckily I in tight in finances, or else I will extend my slot until tomorrow morning!!!

I wanna have sex with her again 😭 This is freaking awesome and like having sex with gf (like those just started relationship)

Brother, don't wait and book her now. Trust me, you will not regret.
Old 14-04-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 19
virileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud of

Tried Palm from ET88 yesterday.

OKT was prompt in giving directions
Location was good - near MRT, ATMs nearby and of course discreet
Lady is not new in this line - works as a masseur in Huai Kwang (C**sa*s)
Looks just like the photos, with braces on.
Room is spacious, and clean
Service is top notch, never stops trying to please. Acceded to all my requests.
Overall a nice lady and worthy of bros' support.
Do be quick though as I hear she will be going home next week.

Cheers.
Old 14-04-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
firestar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

P1baby- hazel

Deserved a feedback, short & sharp

Look- 8/10
Boob- 8/10 super soft & plus point for natural
French- 8/10 soft lip
Bbbj- 7.5/10
Gfe- 8/10 glued throughout

Value for $, good attitude, uni student look. Dmg 130+20

Rtf- likely no, just my style.
Old 14-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by firestar View Post
P1baby- hazel

Deserved a feedback, short & sharp

Look- 8/10
Boob- 8/10 super soft & plus point for natural
French- 8/10 soft lip
Bbbj- 7.5/10
Gfe- 8/10 glued throughout

Value for $, good attitude, uni student look. Dmg 130+20

Rtf- likely no, just my style.
Thanks for fr. Do you still need to book your own hotel?
Old 14-04-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraussian View Post
FR for Laurie of LB.

I've decided to automatically deduct 2 points from the ratings of all FR's I see from now on, because only then it becomes closer to the truth.

Looks: 5/10. Honestly quite ugly. Only the barest passing resemblance to the photos, and not a SYT by a long shot
Body: 8/10. Not too bad, but too meaty/fleshy for my taste
BBBJ: 7/10. Decent
FJ: 7/10. Good enough but nothing amazing
GFE: 8/10. Friendly and eager to accommodate, nice to chat with

Overall: 6/10. Honestly disappointed after looking at the photos and glowing FR's
RTF? No
Many times I've doubts too (especially those that end their statement with "please be gentle to this new gem.... blah blah blah....) but so far for PS or LB stable, their ladies have been quite good. To each his own bro. Someone's meat might be our poison. Many times depend on luck, mood and chemistry as well.
Old 14-04-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
IIntruder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Lax- Twist

Surprisingly no FR for Twist from Lax. Quick one here. Real person similar to right photo. Heavy make up. Pretty and sweet face. Information provided accurate. Hour glass, dunno C or D (Felt natural) Meat at the right place, nice and hug-able, smooth skin, no tattoo, consider fair. The whole Session was very good, From bathroom to bed! Non stop action! Best session I had this year!!!! Gfe gao gao till overflow!! Frenching passionately throug out the entire session! Super hard working. No time for massage at all!!! communicate pretty well in English. I nvr rtf any Fl before, for her I probably will.

Last edited by IIntruder; 14-04-2016 at 08:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1