The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2015, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Give 1 day notice...I yearning to make mee rebus.
WAH got mee rebus !!! I can join anot??
Old 25-03-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
For you sure can lah..lets fix a date..must get bro moonlight too.
Old 25-03-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Give 1 day notice...I yearning to make mee rebus.
Swee... die die must go.

Quote:
U drive all the way to Pattaya lo. I try not to finish the mee rebus.

Quote:
We planning to hold hands n go Pattaya together.
Old 25-03-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I planning next week go bkk take new passport (if ready by 1 or 2 Apr) then got excuse stay few days to transfer the non O stamp to new passport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U drive all the way to Pattaya lo. I try not to finish the mee rebus.

We planning to hold hands n go Pattaya together.
Dun want to drive this time, hold your hand slowly walk by the beach is ok lah. Thanks for not finish the mee rebus hor
Old 25-03-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Swee I miss SG food. ...
Next mth I come patt, I tapao Tian Tian chicken rice for u la.. u remember come take OK.. how abt 美珍香Bak kwa? U wan Tiong bahru Shui kueh too
Old 25-03-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dun want to drive this time, hold your hand slowly walk by the beach is ok lah. Thanks for not finish the mee rebus hor
No need, a lot of FLs by the beach to hold my hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Next mth I come patt, I tapao Tian Tian chicken rice for u la.. u remember come take OK.. how abt 美珍香Bak kwa? U wan Tiong bahru Shui kueh too
U forget, we are avoiding each other.
Old 25-03-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dickkuyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bros yinyang, jimfairy and Soi6 for the valuable info. Now am feeling confident to stay the extra night in Pattaya and leave for the airport in the morning. Now the only problem is waking up that early...
I probably shouldn't sleep the whole night then
Old 25-03-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
U forget, we are avoiding each other.
Nbzzz.. sure avoid u la.. u only hold hand with lbs.. with kuku type...
I refer lbs without kuku OK...
Old 25-03-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickkuyt View Post
Thank you bros yinyang, jimfairy and Soi6 for the valuable info. Now am feeling confident to stay the extra night in Pattaya and leave for the airport in the morning. Now the only problem is waking up that early...
I probably shouldn't sleep the whole night then
Yes, no need to sleep anymore OK haha.. chiong till u reach airport n sleep inside the plane la...
Old 25-03-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I refer lbs without kuku OK...
This type ok mai?

Old 25-03-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
This type ok mai?

Ai... krap Khun krub...
Old 25-03-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ai... krap Khun krub...
U wait long long na...
Old 25-03-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
U wait long long na...
Nvm.. i go soi 6 there find!!!
Old 30-03-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
passpass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi bros,

Planning a trip to PTY in mid Apr. It's been a long time since the last time i was there (around 8 yrs ago). I should be staying in Walking street

I remembered last time i went there was this Slim or Fashion disco which I found it quite fun. I think it is now closed down. Any bros know any place of similar concept ?

Also read about this Bachelor club in Soi LK Metro ... can anyone tell me what's the difference between this and the regular AGGB ?

Any other nice clubs in PTY other than hollywood ?
Old 31-03-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by passpass View Post
hi bros,

Planning a trip to PTY in mid Apr. It's been a long time since the last time i was there (around 8 yrs ago). I should be staying in Walking street

I remembered last time i went there was this Slim or Fashion disco which I found it quite fun. I think it is now closed down. Any bros know any place of similar concept ?

Also read about this Bachelor club in Soi LK Metro ... can anyone tell me what's the difference between this and the regular AGGB ?

Any other nice clubs in PTY other than hollywood ?
Noir , Differ clubs better than Hollywood imho.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1