The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by oushi101 View Post
Starting my maid sexcapes soon!!but asking is it wise to meet up and screw a maid that is living near you?she just living across a carpark opposite me...

1 fine saturday while i was drawing money from an ATM, saw her walk pass and kei siao say hello and ask for contact and in the end she really gave me and i sms her...

2 weeks later,manage to meet her during lunch time for 10 mins and she agree to meet me later in the evening to hotel...hopefully can screw her!!

but is it really wise to eat and shit at the same place?
Bro. Maid also want to secure their job in Singapore. If making the issue big they will be sent back or terminated too....so long you don't overdo it like bring the maid to home or pregnant her, they know the rule and regulations to hotel with you.....most of the maid also have sex drive. If you are ok in term of personality, polite and courtesy and friendly looking...most of them can follow you to hotel...

Aiya..it is very common among maid knowing about going hotel...if you don't hotel them, there are thousands of them still go with indian blanga etc...
Old 01-09-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
oushi101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Bro. Maid also want to secure their job in Singapore. If making the issue big they will be sent back or terminated too....so long you don't overdo it like bring the maid to home or pregnant her, they know the rule and regulations to hotel with you.....most of the maid also have sex drive. If you are ok in term of personality, polite and courtesy and friendly looking...most of them can follow you to hotel...

Aiya..it is very common among maid knowing about going hotel...if you don't hotel them, there are thousands of them still go with indian blanga etc...

Bro thank for the advice...now she want me to help her top up her card..sian..hahha,but abit of payout i am ok...but you think its is ok that we living too near each other?
Old 01-09-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 20
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Starting my maid sexcapes soon!!but asking is it wise to meet up and screw a maid that is living near you?she just living across a carpark opposite me...

1 fine saturday while i was drawing money from an ATM, saw her walk pass and kei siao say hello and ask for contact and in the end she really gave me and i sms her...

2 weeks later,manage to meet her during lunch time for 10 mins and she agree to meet me later in the evening to hotel...hopefully can screw her!!

but is it really wise to eat and shit at the same place?
what same place? she's not your maid bro
Old 01-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
oushi101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by foooah View Post
what same place? she's not your maid bro

No lar!!she not my maid..hahhaa
Old 01-09-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 20
penguin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypenguin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothreefour View Post
Good evening bros, here's a really short clip of the same girl i managed to convinced her to do. Hope u bros like it & sry for the quality of it. Cheers.

http://www.4shared.com/video/UH2zSBW...513134700.html
You are awesome!
Old 01-09-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 16
onetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good afternoon bros, time for short update. Was at home watching football ytd, FB suddenly contacted me, went to fetch her & we satisfied each other. To all fellow footies , big games tonight. Cheers.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...22fa0dd4e7.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...0538bc5ce0.jpg
Old 01-09-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro thank for the advice...now she want me to help her top up her card..sian..hahha,but abit of payout i am ok...but you think its is ok that we living too near each other?
will be risky to bump into each other if u r married unless u and yr wife dont go out together often.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hungryghost4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothreefour View Post
Good afternoon bros, time for short update. Was at home watching football ytd, FB suddenly contacted me, went to fetch her & we satisfied each other. To all fellow footies , big games tonight. Cheers.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...22fa0dd4e7.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...0538bc5ce0.jpg
Pei fu pei fu...full of respect for you bro....the pics are nice...eraser tips my fav..
Old 01-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Recently from wechat chatted with this maid, and managed to get her to show me below photo...

Be meeting her this weekend for some... keke....

Quote:
Quote:
Manage to get her to show more... hehe...

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...a5db5deb27.jpg
Quote:
Managed to get another pic from her....

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...c7543ae159.jpg
Well well well..
Seems like all the bros here have to be extra careful with your we-sex-chat buddy..
As this so called we-sex-chat maid of bro bird13 is using my old naked body pic and claimed it as hers..
I'm not angry or what, because it's my fault not give any watermark to the pic..

Anyway, I hope she's a real woman with the same assets as mine, or not so same as mine, as long as he's not a bro..
To bro bird13, I've PMed you, hopefully nothing bad happened to you..
My ex fb told me just now and I'm just wanted to warn you guys..

All the best and happy bonking your lovely maid!

PS: thank you J for informing me about this. *kisses
Old 01-09-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
harakiril33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Help!!! Met SYT indo maid V second time. First time her frd w her, can't do much n I left after some time. Following that, we been texting all the way. I pretty certain she not the type that screws around [if she is, I'm really dumb lol]

2nd time movie hold hand kiss. Didn't plan hotel cos no time. She ask "what are we?", I answer "bf gf" with a cheeky smile. That could have been the most retarded answer ever since I only looking for fb!! Don't know how seriously she takes it. Playing Romeo seems wrong here!

Bros any tips to steer to the direction I want? Don't know how to put across i only wana be fb. She's sticky type who texts me daily, i scared hurt her emotions [if real].

If continue chiong, then how? Or should belakang pusing???
Old 01-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 20
Turtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post

As this so called we-sex-chat maid of bro bird13 is using my old naked body pic and claimed it as hers..
Nice bao!!! Anymore to share??
Old 01-09-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shadowslayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well well well..
Seems like all the bros here have to be extra careful with your we-sex-chat buddy..
I'm not angry or what, because it's my fault not give any watermark to the pic..

Anyway, I hope she's a real woman with the same assets as mine, or not so same as mine, as long as he's not a bro..

AHHHH...wish I could get some of that action! My life is so damn boring
Old 02-09-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

aiyoh Bird13....your lobang piciak lobang liao....cannot la..u make so many bros here silva drip drip thinking that one real maid pic...u naughty la...

but i must say curiouslala assest very gd peifu peifu...! god bless your naturals! (saluate)

Quote:
Well well well..

Old 02-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you jialat liao. since you tell her you want to be her romeo...of cos she want to be your juilet.except this juilet is more advanced in technology wun write love letters to u but sms you day in day out....

Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiril33 View Post
Help!!! Met SYT indo maid V second time. First time her frd w her, can't do much n I left after some time. Following that, we been texting all the way. I pretty certain she not the type that screws around [if she is, I'm really dumb lol]

2nd time movie hold hand kiss. Didn't plan hotel cos no time. She ask "what are we?", I answer "bf gf" with a cheeky smile. That could have been the most retarded answer ever since I only looking for fb!! Don't know how seriously she takes it. Playing Romeo seems wrong here!

Bros any tips to steer to the direction I want? Don't know how to put across i only wana be fb. She's sticky type who texts me daily, i scared hurt her emotions [if real].

If continue chiong, then how? Or should belakang pusing???
Old 02-09-2013, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Nice bao!!! Anymore to share??
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
aiyoh Bird13....your lobang piciak lobang liao....cannot la..u make so many bros here silva drip drip thinking that one real maid pic...u naughty la...

but i must say curiouslala assest very gd peifu peifu...! god bless your naturals! (saluate)
The thing is he probably really getting it from the so called maid..
And I'm not accusing him using my pic.. Hopefully he's not kanna cheat..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1