The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
ah james deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah james deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Noir , Differ clubs better than Hollywood imho.
Have not go to Pattaya for long long time, what are the main draw there? I remember the beach been quite a distraction, but that was like ages ago. Wonder was there any clean up...

Maybe better I make a day trip there, look c look c.....
Old 31-03-2015, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Was in Patts over last weekend, with crony plus 2 Bkk gals in tow. Trade off was minus the preying here (and the excitement). But then this can be a throw of dice on a gem or a dud

So we did Differ and So Po Cho (SPC) over the 2 nights. Also managed to squeeze in Rasputin (MP) in between, after sending off my company to 2 hours regular massage

All the clubs are at North Pattaya. Differ is more classy, with lots eye candy and gets packed at 2300. Great thai band, and we adjourned to chill area with nice acoustic band. Live feed from band after acoustic one left. Differ is just next to Big C.

SPC has a live band, but alfresco section is good seating. Dropped by soi 6, said hello to gals despite boss skiving away in HCM

Old 31-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post

So we did Differ and So Po Cho (SPC) over the 2 nights...

SPC has a live band, but alfresco section is good seating. Dropped by soi 6, said hello to gals despite boss skiving away in HCM

[/COLOR]
Differ is ok weekends..weekdays become katoey hangout. Sorporchor is my hangout when I just want to chill.
HCM was fun but now back to prepare for Songkran..Girls now all taking turns to go home leave as most will return for Songkran. Was just too bad we did not cross paths.
Old 31-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
passpass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks bros ... so club Noir and Differ same concept as Hollywood ? Any FL walking around ? What's the difference between Bachelor and other AGGBs ?
Old 01-04-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
xfreak2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is so po cho???
Old 01-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfreak2009 View Post
Where is so po cho???
North Pattaya, just near Rasputin MP. Also a short hop away from soi 6.

http://www.pattayaconcierge.com/spec...018/nightlife/
Old 01-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pattaya has announced a 50% discount for local thai tourist at their hotels. Announced today in the Bangkok Post.

Also songkran will be extended another week to increase tourist numbers, especially the chinese market. So expect to get wet 13th to 26th april!
Old 01-04-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
xfreak2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
North Pattaya, just near Rasputin MP. Also a short hop away from soi 6.

http://www.pattayaconcierge.com/spec...018/nightlife/
Thanks for the info.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Pattaya has announced a 50% discount for local thai tourist at their hotels. Announced today in the Bangkok Post.

Also songkran will be extended another week to increase tourist numbers, especially the chinese market. So expect to get wet 13th to 26th april!
April Fool day!!!!
Old 01-04-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
April Fool day!!!!
50% is the truth la. tiu....
Old 01-04-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
April Fool day!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
50% is the truth la. tiu....
Really retarded to read some of his posts.

To be more precise, up to 50% discounts on hotels in pattaya for Thais only.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Really retarded to read some of his posts.

To be more precise, up to 50% discounts on hotels in pattaya for Thais only.
den who ask u to read.. u fucking idiot.. wan play huh..
Old 01-04-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
den who ask u to read.. u fucking idiot.. wan play huh..
No choice. Just happen to see your post. Might consider putting on ignore list. U idiot or whose the one always post retarded comments?what u want to play?
Old 01-04-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
No choice. Just happen to see your post. Might consider putting on ignore list. U idiot or whose the one always post retarded comments?what u want to play?
Ya.. I post u supply gals to clubs n bars.. I break ur rice bowl... no wonder u like stalking me behind..
Old 01-04-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya.. I post u supply gals to clubs n bars.. I break ur rice bowl... no wonder u like stalking me behind..
May I know what rice bowl u broke? I was the one who posted the info for all to see on this forum in case u did not noticed or blind to read. I even gave a detailed breakdown on how the coyote system works. It's u who can't read or stupid enough to understand how the system works. So can I ask u again which rice bowl,sauce bowl or spittoon bowl u broke? I dun stalk u. I openly chak your level of intelligence.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1