The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
xx038 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Quarter Moon Healthcare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
was there yesterday to look for joanne.

here is my FR on her
looks: 6/10
boobs: 5/10 *looks big from outside. during hj i grab... wtf fake boobs! cannot this cannot that also.
massage: 6/10
environment: 6/10
rtf: maybe i will look for other gals
Yesterday is my second visit to this place.

only one girl at the counter. She dont speak english well. she told me $85. for 1 hours

I told her last visit, only $35. How come now $85.

She told me 35+50(service). So i though, this girl (lady) is so practical and the masage and service should be good. And paid all upfront and went in the to the room.

After 25mins of of usual massage, i start roaming...and she push my hand away which i didnt expect. Then i ask her if she dont like never mind, but say earlier and say some thing like you got appointment. I can go other place.

But you ask me $50 for service and showing this kind of face.

The she continue massage finally she start HJ, then i stop her, and told if she can pull down her tops for me to roam then she can do HJ. She said can not.

then i said no need HJ. After five minutes of head massage she again ask me the same question want HJ or not. I ask her the same thing and she said No. I said No too.

After shower i go to the counter i saw one more girl chat with her. I ask her about the charges which she earlier collected.

She told me all finish. Its not fair pay for nothing right. When i ask her she call other girl at the first room wearing black color tops. (by looking at her dress, i know she give very good service to one of our bros). She bargain and told me that she can return only 20.

I am very disappointed and ask her to keep that 20 as well.

I hope you guys choose the right girl for good massage and service.
Old 30-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

i believe the primary reasons to go there is to get the shiok hdyl from the mosha session, from some lady. (at least for me)

That day went down again
The counter girl i not sure who (i only tried youyou and joanne)
Unfortunately both yy and joanne not avail
apple pop out for a while, i saw and think she not bad but she's taken too

Then one lady come out intro herself as tina
her look not really my cup of tea ..
and i also dun like the counter girl
so i try to explain i will come again coz i come for that 2 girl
ccb both the counter girl n tina 360 degree change to black threatening face.

stupid bitches
now i confirm next time wont choose them liao

bros be careful about choices, as mentioned in the previous post.
choose good attitude ones at least, then stick to them.
Old 30-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fridgee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is the only joint ive been. getting disappointed in general.

decent massage by perhaps 1 or 2 ladies but other than that, spend your money elsewhere.
Old 31-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hks81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup a disappointment. Went down and called for apple, but this cannot, that cannot. Waste of time....
Old 31-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 21
rickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fellow bros, like I told you all cannot make it one.
Waste money waste time and spoil my mood
Now you experience yourselves and know the truth.
Pls up my points. Thank you
Old 31-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
EEcl is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, can pm me the place. Thanks.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 14
skn16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskn16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx038 View Post
Can share/describe who this girl is that so daring ask for special payment upfront and not provide proper service? She needs to be 'educated' by the othe laojiao girls. Think I have met most if not all the girls there unless she is new?

Maybe she knows with her service if ask for payment after will not get paid!
Old 01-01-2012, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
matey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like this place has gone down the drain.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:26 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3190 / Power: 40
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute

Caveat Emptor....

Simple Rules of Thumb
1. Price Quoted for 60mins Massage (Oil/Power) - between $35 & $55. Anything more, you are a carrothead

2. Watch out for gimmicks - aromatherapy oil or special scrub - add $10 to $15. You add it to the entrance fees and you know you are paying too much. Unless you really just want to have beauty treatment.

3. Most gals in "uniform" - black pants, common colored top, safety shorts, etc - you can almost forget about autoroaming. If need to bargain just for something other joints are value-adding, why bother turning a relax session into a piss off session.

4. If counter gals CMI, not worth taking the risk. Would you choose a present that is giftwrapped using newspapers? If you go in thinking the massage gals should be better looking than the recept, remember - you might be massaged by the counter gal too. And at this point, you would have already paid.

5. Before massage start already tell you about prices for "extra" services - confirm no RTM for me. Once you are regular, sure become piano massage. If you dont become regular, anything you want will comes with a price. Might as well put barcode on parts of body and a handheld price scanner in room.

6. Shop around and try different places with different ladies - you will have a better idea of the market price and quality around.

7. Read the forum - if a joint starts have negative feedback, look elsewhere. To expect that 1 gal, who is providing good service in a joint with black sheeps, is like hoping a candle will burn forever.

7. For those below xx points to ask for contacts, don;t be a cheapo - just buy TNP. And if you are in Singapore, can read English, have 70cts, BUT do not know what is TNP - you might as well just go masturbate yourself and not waste other people's time here.
Kreta Ayer
Changi Road
River Valley
Telok Blangah
Jalan Besar
and others
===============================
If can't behave, be safe
Old 01-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
etan84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
Caveat Emptor....

Simple Rules of Thumb
1. Price Quoted for 60mins Massage (Oil/Power) - between $35 & $55. Anything more, you are a carrothead

2. Watch out for gimmicks - aromatherapy oil or special scrub - add $10 to $15. You add it to the entrance fees and you know you are paying too much. Unless you really just want to have beauty treatment.

3. Most gals in "uniform" - black pants, common colored top, safety shorts, etc - you can almost forget about autoroaming. If need to bargain just for something other joints are value-adding, why bother turning a relax session into a piss off session.

4. If counter gals CMI, not worth taking the risk. Would you choose a present that is giftwrapped using newspapers? If you go in thinking the massage gals should be better looking than the recept, remember - you might be massaged by the counter gal too. And at this point, you would have already paid.

5. Before massage start already tell you about prices for "extra" services - confirm no RTM for me. Once you are regular, sure become piano massage. If you dont become regular, anything you want will comes with a price. Might as well put barcode on parts of body and a handheld price scanner in room.

6. Shop around and try different places with different ladies - you will have a better idea of the market price and quality around.

7. Read the forum - if a joint starts have negative feedback, look elsewhere. To expect that 1 gal, who is providing good service in a joint with black sheeps, is like hoping a candle will burn forever.

7. For those below xx points to ask for contacts, don;t be a cheapo - just buy TNP. And if you are in Singapore, can read English, have 70cts, BUT do not know what is TNP - you might as well just go masturbate yourself and not waste other people's time here.

thanks bro for all the advise. like them
Old 01-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skn16 View Post
Can share/describe who this girl is that so daring ask for special payment upfront and not provide proper service? She needs to be 'educated' by the othe laojiao girls. Think I have met most if not all the girls there unless she is new?

Maybe she knows with her service if ask for payment after will not get paid!
Bro,

the girl who serve me is joyanne...

Since i am not a chinese so i can not speak further she also not good in english.

If she dont like to take other races she should say...not like take money and give this kind of face really make me disappointed and dont know how to say.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 14
skn16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskn16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro,

Since i am not a chinese so i can not speak further she also not good in english.

If she dont like to take other races she should say...not like take money and give this kind of face really make me disappointed and dont know how to say.
Is she tall with short hair? Unless there is another Joanne or Joyanne since my last visit a while back.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10845 / Power: 66
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

Joanna u meant? Her massage quite good one...has tried her a few times... I can guess why she collect the $ up front since u tell me u not Chinese... Nothing against u... Just the style of some girls in this trade...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 02-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Joanna u meant? Her massage quite good one...has tried her a few times... I can guess why she collect the $ up front since u tell me u not Chinese... Nothing against u... Just the style of some girls in this trade...
I dont mind pay upfront...and i am not hit and run type.

Even i dont want collect back the money or argue with them on their poor service and attitude. Just i will skip them or the place anymore.

to me i dont like some one who service with half hearted.

She is long hair (untill her neck, big eyes pretty nice look(to me)
Old 02-01-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
guaneri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been trying to book stella for months.. no luck. always not working or if she's in, even if i call at 12plus to make booking, she's not free. sigh... any brothers have better luck or can recommend alternatives?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1