The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
EatNDrink is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

jia jia got new partner???
Old 16-08-2009, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 17
cover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to all
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

have been missing in action quite awhile and thanks to bro lightning on JiaJia contact.

last nite feel sperm flowing to brain but no time for battle. smsed JiaJia whether free for today first slot. very lucky she free.

check in to hotel slight earlier than schedule. JiaJia asked me to bath first while waiting for her arrival. of course i chosen to wait for her and bath together. when she reach my room door. she was in polo tee and tight jeans..low profile which is the style i like. she is very warm and friendly. of course you have to be friendly with her lah. initially was a bit disappointed (hold on to it first..) because her polo tees doesn't show she got a big boobs.

we both sat on the bed..chit chat a bit and she kissed my cheek. in return we start to french. very passionate girl. not that kind of entertain customer pattern. and i can feel she start to be horny. then she help me to undress. of course i also can't wait and i help her to undress. Shit! she was in black bra and sexy black G-string. and now..WOW effect. her boobs was damn huge and quite soft..hand feel damn shiok. like her dirty talks. saying my dick is big and later let us torture each others. WOW effect X 2

bathing part quite standard. only when i soap her boobs. damn shiok..must try! soon we return to bed. she volunteer to lay down first. Ok never mind. let me service( torture) her first. give her a good licking on her boobs and deep french. slowing move to her love holes. tell you she really really horny and wet. i was very busy with my tongues, my finger and later two fingers..
shw start to moan and moan..and later she joined in with her finger rubbing on her sweetspot. i was like WOW this girl really know how to enjoy herself..haha

my fingers movement getting faster and faster and she kept telling me she feeling higher and higher. here comes the problems..her moan got louder and louder until to the extend SHE SHOUT OUT..and this time got someone outside hit on my door signal us to soften our surround effect..

she said she got what she want and want to return me a good favour. seriously i knew i won't last any longer. she catbath me and she bbbj is fantasic ! i ask her quick quick mount it with the 003. she cowgirl me first. so shiok until i had to ask her to change to position so i have the control. but it doesn't help much. i release my milk in no time..

ask me to have a rest. while resting, we chit chat any under the sun. very friendly chat. all this while her hand is not resting. keep torturing my dick. i also torture with her boobs of course..no know why today i can feel my 2nd round signal so soon...so again..blah blah blah..mount 003...blah blah blah..i have the worry she shouting loud again ..i keep watching when her climate coming while i keep doing my part..she moan louder and louder..i quickly french her by keeping my lips with hers..so to silent it...hehe

she asked me have a rest again while she went wash out. came back to bed and rest with me..(other gals already start to dress up). phone rang and my writing stop here. sorry for this long winded writing. cheers

finally she is..

HORNY + WET + FRIENDLY + FUN
Old 16-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
gako_v3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Trying her on tuesday.
Old 16-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatNDrink View Post
jia jia got new partner???
not that i know of
Old 17-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo@7 View Post
hey, can pm me her contact pls?
PM u liao
Old 17-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
c_hkm34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Woofer,

care to share Yi ning's contact?? will post FR thereafter...thanks in advance
Old 17-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
c_hkm34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Woofer,

Very sorry,

care to share Jia Jia's contact?? will post FR thereafter...thanks in advance
Old 18-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 17
cover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gako_v3 View Post
Trying her on tuesday.
Bro, hold tight to the full THX effect..
Old 18-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

Met her at lorong 39 today.
Asked her to book in first but she don't want, insisted on me to reach there first before booking in.

When i reached lorong 39, asked her whether she had eaten or not? She told me no and i suggested we have breakfast together before going to exercise. *using breakfast as a way to break ice*

After breakfast, booked in to the hotel and went into the room. Once upon the room, i immediately hugged her like long lost lover (love my her fleshy boob against my chest) and well, she pushed me away abit and told me not to be so anxious. Brought me to shower and i started to roam her body, kissing her here and there before drying ourselves and proceeding to the bed.

Requested for a blow for my little bro and she nodded. Ahh, her bbbj was long, wet and enjoyable. Blowed for a few minutes before asking her if i can finger her. She said yes but from the way i fingered her and her expressions, could see that she doesn't really enjoyed being fingered. So, proceeded to fuck her doggy before cumming (1).

Rested for awhile while fondling her 'c' cuppers. Had missionery next. I was on top of her and humped her for a few minutes before lying on top of her boobs. Continued soon after a short break and started fucking like a rabbit before asking her to bj me till i cummed.

Then we washed up individually and payed her before cabbing down to find my friends. On my way home, she smsed me '谢了小帅哥。我过几天要回国了。'

Look: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boob: C
French: allow
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: Very loving
Damage: 100/2/2 + 20 (rm) + 2 CD

Guys, she is going back to China, get her before she is gone!
Old 18-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Heaven Ranger is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Last night book a session with JJ at a hotel near her place.

SMS her for the room number and she ask me to take a bath first while she come over. Half way thru the shower she came. Finish my shower while she strip herself, then follow with her turn to shower with bathroom door open and chat with her at the door.

After shower go to bed and straight away start action. She lick my nipples while playing with my didi and her tongue slowly move downward and reach my groin area, by-pass my didi and move further down to thighs and knees, then u-turn back to my didi and swallow it into her mouth. She begin to suck vigorously and rotate between didi and the balls. The whole bbbj last for about 10 mins before I ask her to stop, buay tahan liow. She capped me and lay beside me, opening her legs wide, I turn over and suck her nipples and finger her a bit before entering her. Due to the powerful bbbj, didnt manage to last long and explode in missionary.

Lay down and take a rest while she clean me up, lay beside me and TCSS while waiting for recovery. After awhile she starts to play with my didi, unfortunately didi only manage to wake up a bit. Then she starts to work with her mouth and give me a bbbj for 10 mins, but didi still not fully awake. Blow for another 10 mins while I finger her until damn wet. She cannot tahan any more and move over to do a cowgal. Normally I will cum quite fast with cowgal, but this time round didi manage to hold for 10 mins without cumming. Looking she tired liow, so change to missionary. Dont know why this time so power, from pinning her on her shoulder to her legs on my shoulder to pressing her thighs onto her boobs to spreading her legs and pinned her thighs on the bed, bonk her from fast to slow, light entry to banging hard, still never cum! On her side, at first see her face like very painful, so only do light thrusting slowly, then slowly increase the pace, she closed her eyes like lost concious, mouth mumbling “好爽。。。。好爽。。。。”,“不要停。。不要停。。” and suddenly she scream out “我受不了了。。。我要出了”. Her scream frightened me, so quickly use one hand to cover her mouth and bonk her harder to finish her off. Didi still going strong, so continue the thrusting action until she cum the second time, but didi still didnt want to surrender.

Think this round last for more than half hour, finally bonk until both of us buay tahan, still could not cum, too tire liow, give up, retreat and fell onto the bed, panting and legs softened. She remove the cap and offer another bbbj, tell her never mind since she also very tired liow (imagine her whole body was curl up with both legs being pin on the bed for half an hour ).

After a while, she come over to massage my legs and TCSS until another bro message her his room no. She ask permission to go over (same hotel) while I continue to rest for a short while, bath, change and left with a satisfied but tired body.

Was wondering whether next time can have such good performance or not? But anyway, think she is a very good “bonk practising” buddy.
Old 18-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

Guys have to break a news to you as jia Jia will be expected to leave shortly on the 21st and make ur last orders as she may not be back for a very long time
Old 18-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
kevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro, care to share ctc ,thks.
Old 19-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 17
S*xfiend is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS*xfiend is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS*xfiend is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had a farewell fuck with Jia Jia this afternoon. She gave me her best shot.

Really great !!!

Will miss her a lot. Hope she comes back soon.

She promised to keep in touch when she is in China and let me know the moment she returns to our shores.

Meantime, gave me her friend Ting Ting's number and asked me to take good care of her.
Old 19-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

That great will miss her soon
Old 19-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Samster

Posted my FR.
Her service quite good leh.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1