The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2005, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Cococock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HC at Leisure

HI,
New bite joining this thread. Actually not new lah. looking at sammy since last year and onli recently sign on as member bcos bua tahan. hope you all don't mind I join in, cos leisure is the onli place I patronice most, know yuki when she first start, introduc by recept michelle, now long Q loew, channel was earlier, also long Q leow, tried debra, Yann (former BT Inn), Sugar, and many more.....I actually did a post on lisa, nos 1 BBBJ in leisure earlier but was deleted leh..don't know why.....

careful!!
.....now I saw this joyce, yes I agreed she is wild, but be careful guy, 2 months ago I had a few session with her. Fantastic! Then once I went there tried to look for her, but was not working for few days so tried another "girl". The "girl" told me that Joyce do FL outside and sometime raw, if the price is right. I thought mayb the girl is jeolous. So kay-po, I check with recept on FL, confirm Joyce sometime book by customer for whole day session. I don't believe so I ask recep when she is back, I like to book her..... after the session when we have a little time I ask her about FL, she just smile and dont give answer. I probe again and again and she finally say sometime. I cheekily ask do you do raw also and she say depend on how much. Still poking for $$, 200? 400? 500? She just say bye-bye times up. hope to see me again...I cannot 100% confirm cos I did not try and wouldn't try if given a chance but very suspicious. I check with other girls, some say possible, some say don't know, ask about price, everyone ask me to ask joyce myself. Anyway I don't want to take the risk, anyway her boob is too flat for me, like men. It is up to you bros. I don't mean to say bad about joyce, just think of the way she perform and what she can do outside can b veri suspicious. I rather stick to my Yuki and Lisa and new found Ruby! No risk!

I like to contribute as much as I can positively, and possible I also like to provide warning, so that all bros cheongster here can have save sex...

Hope you bros can accept + and - commends, always + can be overdone.
Old 22-08-2005, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: HC at Leisure - Joyce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cococock
.....careful!!.....2 months ago I had a few session with her. Fantastic!....Joyce do FL outside and sometime raw, if the price is right...check with recept on FL, confirm Joyce sometime book by customer for whole day session...book her..... ask her about FL, she just smile and dont give answer...ask do you do raw also and she say depend on how much. Still poking for $$, 200? 400? 500? ...cannot 100% confirm cos I did not try and wouldn't try if given a chance but very suspicious. I check with other girls, some say possible, some say don't know, ask about price, everyone ask me to ask joyce myself. Anyway I don't want to take the risk,...don't mean to say bad about joyce, just think of the way she perform and what she can do outside can b veri suspicious. ...I like to contribute as much as I can positively, and possible I also like to provide warning, so that all bros cheongster here can have save sex...Hope you bros can accept + and - commends, always + can be overdone.
Hi bro-cococock, although you have spoken out and made a serious allegation against Joyce and her practises, your effort is nonetheless highly commendable because that is what this forum is all about - sharing not only just the good stuff but also giving our bros here due warning against unsafe methods and practises and bad news when they are discovered. This will definitely armed us with the tools to make a safer and hopefully, better informed choice and decision.

Well done and i've upped you 4 caps - i'm keeping my fingers crossed that what you've alleged is true and avoiding Joyce... I almost tried her 2 weeks ago when Yuki was unavailable...

So care to shed a short FR on Lisa, the tallest WL in Leisure, and on Ruby? Thanks and cheers! Cheong-ahhhhhh........!

Last edited by groo; 22-08-2005 at 02:28 AM.
Old 22-08-2005, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
HI,
.....now I saw this joyce, yes I agreed she is wild, but be careful guy, 2 months ago I had a few session with her. Fantastic! Then once I went there tried to look for her, but was not working for few days so tried another "girl". The "girl" told me that Joyce do FL outside and sometime raw, if the price is right. I thought mayb the girl is jeolous. So kay-po, I rather stick to my Yuki and Lisa and new found Ruby! No risk!

I like to contribute as much as I can positively, and possible I also like to provide warning, so that all bros cheongster here can have save sex...

Hope you bros can accept + and - commends, always + can be overdone.
Hi bro Cococock...Have read what you have written abt Joyce and thanks for the warning. Cheonging however carries risk and the best way is to abstain from cheonging and stick to one confirmed clean partner. Everytime we cheong in places like HC, KTV, Geylang...in fact any commercial sex, risks are involved.

UNfortunately for most of us here in SBF, it's not possible or else we wudn't be in this forum. Let's just be careful and dun take unnecessary risk like doing raw but also we must be fair...cos your comment altho given in good interest cud inadvertantly hurt the livelihood of an innocent ger. Cud it be a case of 'jealousy' by a rival?

By the way..Lisa's one of my fav too. Her sliight bucktooth is kinda cute.
Old 22-08-2005, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
but be careful guy, 2 months ago I had a few session with her. Fantastic! Then once I went there tried to look for her, but was not working for few days so tried another "girl". The "girl" told me that Joyce do FL outside and sometime raw, if the price is right. I thought mayb the girl is jeolous.
Could it be a jealous rival as you said?? Competition is intense in WL trade !!
Quote:
So kay-po, I check with recept on FL, confirm Joyce sometime book by customer for whole day session. I don't believe so I ask recep when she is back, I like to book her..... after the session when we have a little time I ask her about FL, she just smile and dont give answer. I probe again and again and she finally say sometime. I don't mean to say bad about joyce, just think of the way she perform and what she can do outside can b veri suspicious.
Recep knows of whole day booking... then it's not FL liao... it's someone buying up all her sessions for the day... wah liao 14 X $45 = $630 !! Must be one rich customer !!

Well bro one thing is for sure... whether true or not... you have probably reduced her patronage from samsters here by 50% with this post. But still I am grateful for your warning just that it needs a 2nd source to be verified... any bros wanna comment ?

EPL-Mad Member of The League of Extra Horny Gentlemen

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 22-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: HC at Leisure - Joyce

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
So care to shed a short FR on Lisa, the tallest WL in Leisure, and on Ruby Thanks and cheers! Cheong-ahhhhhh........!
I thout u BURN-OUT liao... still wanna QC two new Leisure Gems ah !!

Wat about MOAN-ica ???

PS: U went fishing in Bishan river again is it ?? Next time dun catch Koi already, kenna fined and followed everywhere !!

EPL-Mad Member of The League of Extra Horny Gentlemen

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 22-08-2005, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Re: HC at Leisure - New Joyce

Quote:
Originally Posted by +++kon1
Frequent this HC at least once a week when it was located at Leisure drome. Ever since moved to Bkt Timah Plaza, only been there twice. The last time was yesterday.
haha.. same here.. I used to visit it quite regularly for a couple of months when it was back in Kallang.. but have yet to step into this new premises...

now that gals changed and std seems not too back.. may go back for a try.. so, just to confirm, the same style where you can still view gals at the rest area still applies here?

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 22-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
haha.. same here.. I used to visit it quite regularly for a couple of months when it was back in Kallang.. but have yet to step into this new premises...

now that gals changed and std seems not too back.. may go back for a try.. so, just to confirm, the same style where you can still view gals at the rest area still applies here?

Cheers,
Shadow
The new layout dosn't permit it anymore unlike the last premise at leisuredrome where the dining area is between the gers restroom and the massage rooms upstairs. The gers have to walk pass the dining area each time they go up to the massage room right?

When drinking coffee can always see them walking back and forth and if interested, can always ask 'Hai Lam Kia' or Raymond for their names.

Like you I regret this feature is gone. However, generally everything else have improved.

Happy bonking bro...
Old 22-08-2005, 06:33 PM
Samster

groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: HC at Leisure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
...... whether true or not... you have probably reduced her patronage from samsters here by 50% with this post. But still I am grateful for your warning just that it needs a 2nd source to be verified... any bros wanna comment ?
*Hand-up*Yes, bro-OP, i wanna comment... In my situation, whether the allegation is true or not, i've to take every precaution... Like bro-+++kon1 pointed out, anytime you bonk a WL/FL/HL/?L, there's a risk and this risk is greater for some bros than for others... So the idea is to reduce this risk and maybe like me, some bonksters would want to take every precaution they can, to the extent of being kiasi, but can we help it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
...I thout u BURN-OUT liao... still wanna QC two new Leisure Gems...MOAN-ica ???...U went fishing in Bishan river again is it ?? Next time dun catch Koi already...
Burnout also can update info for my Fray-a-Prey list for when i 出关 mah... Bwahahahahaahhahaaha!!!! Anyway, Lisa not that new leh...

My har-Monica huh? Now burnout, no mood lah - yesterday, i was watching EPL with some frens when Ms Tiger bent down in her unbuttoned tee and showing me her goods while serving the frothy, i've to push her away because she was blocking the TV! Heeheehee! But also because she CMI lah!

Bishan river in Bishan Park is opened 24/7, so you make a trip there in the dead of the night - nobody will bother you... especially now that it's chit-guet! Bwahahahhahaahhaa!!!
Old 22-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
Sometimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by +++kon1
Yesterday the recep recommended Joyce. (new one, the previous ang pai Joyce is now in Lexon at Balmoral).

Ratings:
Boobs: 7 (B if C wud be great)
Are we talking about the same Joyce?? The current one got B meh... look more like A- to me..
> Vampire C/O San68
> Fuji C/O babes888
> Strobe C/O San68
> Sharon C/O AdamVIII
> Dew C/O Sexythaiboobs
> MoMo C/O babes888
> Sen C/O Slim
> Riko C/O Barbie
My BD wish: Bonk a very identical SYT twins
Old 22-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
So care to shed a short FR on Lisa, the tallest WL in Leisure, and on Ruby? Thanks and cheers! Cheong-ahhhhhh........!
Although Lisa is tall but don't think she is the tallest. I think May is the tallest but dunno whether she is still there or not.

If u like ba-gei (rabbit tooth) BJ, the feeling of teeth rubbing skin then u can try Lisa
> Vampire C/O San68
> Fuji C/O babes888
> Strobe C/O San68
> Sharon C/O AdamVIII
> Dew C/O Sexythaiboobs
> MoMo C/O babes888
> Sen C/O Slim
> Riko C/O Barbie
Old 22-08-2005, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yesterday, i was watching EPL with some frens when Ms Tiger bent down in her unbuttoned tee and showing me her goods while serving the frothy, i've to push her away because she was blocking the TV! Heeheehee! But also because she CMI lah!
Wah u dare to do tat arr!!! if i do tat think Ms Tiger will attack me liao!!! kekekekeke and i will hve to say goodbye to my soccer every weekends oso..... so bo bian sometimes hve to entertain her a bit hahahha
Old 22-08-2005, 06:50 PM
Samster

HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sometimes
Although Lisa is tall but don't think she is the tallest. I think May is the tallest but dunno whether she is still there or not.

If u like ba-gei (rabbit tooth) BJ, the feeling of teeth rubbing skin then u can try Lisa
bro sometimes u regular tat izzit??? got SYT to intro intro bo kekekeke
Old 22-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Cheongster
bro sometimes u regular tat izzit??? got SYT to intro intro bo kekekeke
Haha used to be regular there when they were operating in Kallang, but cos now they seldom update their stock so seldom go liao loh

The only famous SYT there is none other then the person who can make Q from Jurong to East Coast one loh
> Vampire C/O San68
> Fuji C/O babes888
> Strobe C/O San68
> Sharon C/O AdamVIII
> Dew C/O Sexythaiboobs
> MoMo C/O babes888
> Sen C/O Slim
> Riko C/O Barbie
Old 22-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Samster

Talking Re: HC at Leisure - Joyce

Quote:
...If u like ba-gei (rabbit tooth) BJ, the feeling of teeth rubbing skin then u can try Lisa
Hehheh, bro-ST, i know of some ba-gei girls who are very SYT and cute leh - but how do you rate Lisa on looks? One Leisure WL actually recommended me to try her...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Cheongster
...Wah u dare to do tat arr!!! if i do tat think Ms Tiger will attack me liao!!! ...will hve to say goodbye to my soccer every weekends..... so bo bian sometimes hve to entertain her a bit...
Bro-HCC, i'm referring to the beer lady leh... i read your post and it sounds to me like you're referring to your Tigress.... Bwahahahahahahahha!!!! Sorry, no offense intended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC Cheongster
...bro sometimes... got SYT to intro intro bo?...
Maybe you can cheong Ruby and put up a FR here? We wait with bated lusty breath... Heeheehee!
Old 22-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha used to be regular there when they were operating in Kallang, but cos now they seldom update their stock so seldom go liao loh

The only famous SYT there is none other then the person who can make Q from Jurong to East Coast one loh
Who izzit???? i oni know the one whos queue start from bukit timah all the way to KL one kekekekke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1