The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 21
genius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was Naive (Story)

Another GOOD teenage fuck book!!!!
Old 13-06-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

The next day I met up with Felicia, as we travel on the train

Felicia: Eh Idiot I almost finish my holiday assignment already.

I was shocked

Me: So fast.

Felicia: Yah lor, If I study I tell you also like Jasmine and Ann, A Student.

Me: We now also A student mah.

Felicia: Thank you leh.

Me: A for absent

Felicia : Oei!!!

We took a bus from Toa Payoh, and went towards Jasmine and Ann's home.

Ann opened the door for us and we entered their home, Felicia told Jasmine about her assignment, I followed Ann into her room and started on mine. 30mins later we heard Felicia and Jasmine talking outside, we did not think much about it and we carried on with the assignment. It was 5 mins later when we heard a loud explosion followed by cries.
Old 13-06-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

sorry bro today write till here cannot have a clear mind will update latest tml morning.
Old 13-06-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
nachos84 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
sorry bro today write till here cannot have a clear mind will update latest tml morning.
stay in good health bro.. many people need u for their daily addiction to your story
Old 13-06-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

yah I realised there was a sudden boom of writer then all die dunno what happen.
Old 13-06-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yah I realised there was a sudden boom of writer then all die dunno what happen.
Bro, I'm still here sharing my adventures. Just that the signal here quite weak and I've limited time to write.
Old 13-06-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 13
drangonfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrangonfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

< http://sggirls.com/sg_photo_display.php?photo_id=527748 >
This seem pretty close to your Felicia during that era.

actually I imagine Felicia to be more like this pattern. (more teenage looking based on your story)
< http://sggirls.com/sg_photo_display.php?photo_id=474806 > and dressed up like this whenever you guys skip school < http://sggirls.com/sg_photo_display.php?photo_id=516505 >

Sorry i don't know how to paste picture on this forum so you guys got to copy and paste the links to know what i'm talking about.
Old 13-06-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome update TS!!!
Old 13-06-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drangonfly View Post
< http://sggirls.com/sg_photo_display.php?photo_id=527748 >
This seem pretty close to your Felicia during that era.

actually I imagine Felicia to be more like this pattern. (more teenage looking based on your story)
< http://sggirls.com/sg_photo_display.php?photo_id=474806 > and dressed up like this whenever you guys skip school < http://sggirls.com/sg_photo_display.php?photo_id=516505 >

Sorry i don't know how to paste picture on this forum so you guys got to copy and paste the links to know what i'm talking about.
you got the skipping class part right
Old 14-06-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Mayers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wonderful story ..... take your time bro
Old 14-06-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
banger_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look at my avatar.
Old 14-06-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

Ann and I went out to check out what was happening, but saw Jasmine and Felicia on the sofa watching a movie.

Felicia saw us coming out and invited us to join them

Felicia: Eh Idiot, they have LD leh.

Ann: Jasmine, can you please lower down the volume, we are doing assignments.

Jasmine: Come on, how to enjoy the movie if the volume is down.

Felicia nods her head in agreement.

Jasmine : Ann, do your assignment if you are not joining us. you can close the door right? (Jasmine statement was one that I wanted to heard but I can feel that Ann was upset and I guess it will not do me much good)

Ann pull me into her room and closed the door behind us.

I could see that she was upset with Jasmine but she was upset.

I nudge on her arm.

Ann: I'm ok Lawrence.

Me: You sure?

Ann nods and gave me a smile.

We went back to our assignment, I would look at her occasionally and she will always tell me that she is fine.

Ann: Lawrence?

Me: Huh?

Ann: That day you say you want to touch me?

Me: Yah. ( I started getting anxious on what was Ann going to say)

Ann just smiled and did not say anything, She gently pulled my held my hand and placed it on her breast. As I ran my hands on them I can feel that she was not wearing a padded bra with I normally touch from the other girls. It was soft and thin it feel like there was nothing worn.

I took told Ann to lock the door, as I was afraid that Jasmine and Felicia may just enter. She shook her head, telling me locking the door will alarm them immediately.

Ann: You said it would be fast.

I nodded to Ann as she pulled her top off, I saw the lacy bra with impressed my touch earlier. I too stripped off my shorts and briefs in one swift motion, Ann moved towards me and we kissed, she strokes on my dick as I licked and sucked on her bare breast which I hungered for I can hear her moaning softly controlling as much as she could.

I asked her to lay on the bed, and climbed on her, sucking on her breast again.

Ann: Lawrence be gently...

I was cheeky, and I moved up rubbing my dick on her nipples with Ann holding them from the side. I placed my hands beside her head supporting myself, as I rubbed my dick on her breast. My dick slips in between Ann's breast and it feel good, I carried on thrusting and I was fucking her breast. The softness felt so good that I did not stop even when I feel myself cumming

I shot my load onto Ann's face and when I got off her I was really sorry.

I helped her clean up with tissue before we dressed up, Ann slapped on my arm and chuckled.

Felicia and Jasmine seem to have finish their movie moments later and It was peaceful again, Ann opened the door, and Jasmine came by asking if we were ready to go for lunch. Jasmine took a look at me before kissing Ann on the cheek saying that she was sorry.

Jasmine: Is it wrong for me to kiss my sister? are you still thinking we are lesbians?

Ask I saw Jasmine walking away laughing out loudly, I answered her in my mind (not that you cannot kiss, I think you may have took some of my cum)

Ann ushered me out as she need to bind again, and I sat at the living room smiling to myself as I looked at Jasmine.
Old 14-06-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

something for early breakfast I still write something sorry if quality not as good.
Old 14-06-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger_boy View Post
Look at my avatar.
Swee hor, knn test my eye power si bo, Chrome parts????
Old 14-06-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Osim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent write out TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1