The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-07-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hey ShittyAss! Didn't know you chiong MLs now.

Anyway I do have my sights on a few other girls, but gotta hope they respond in the first place lol.
Old 30-07-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Did u not realise so many people clocking post on this thread? Hahaha
Clocking posts can get free massage ah
Old 30-07-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Wow chio n sexy leh... I also tempted to try haha.... But dun think i will, too many good ones in front of my list
Old 30-07-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Was the orgasm really that good. Website say until like you will explode sensually.
FR on Maya
Ok Bros this one was pre-circuit breaker and frankly quite an experience.Was recommended by a drinking pal and still tipsy browsed the site and picked the $210 package rather foolhardily and sent the online form.

She confirmed my booking and I made my way there the next day afternoon, fully sober and full of trepidation. Her place is located in a old shopping centre and is a beauty shop in terms of frontage but has got digital locks intercom that seem out of place next to her antique shop neighbours.

Anyhow wanted to see if I can get that multiple orgasm that she claims in her website and the massage is just that so don't expect a chio MILF to do FL. Reached and rang the intercomm and was greeted by Maya. I am not rating her looks. But she does not have the looks if that is what you want and I factor she is in her 40s or so. Dun get me wrong, she is not unpleasant neither nor a chio bu by any means. She is quite refined, speaks decent English and dresses rather elegantly.

Treatment room is in the back and you strip down and in your nothingness wait on a solid massage table/bed. She will have asked if you prefer oil, etc and the type of massage (no GQ)and she will prep her materials. She will begin with a brief on what to expect and when you have indicated your understanding she will begin.

BTW no phone in sight, and for the 2 full hours she was concentrating only on you and she is there fully dressed and really vibes "no-nonsense". And she will explain each stage of the treatment as she starts.

Stage 1 - The Swedish body massage is full of long languid strokes with scented oils and very very relaxing. Not a lot of pressure from her hands, but her audible breathing keeps a cadance as she works your muscles or in my case fats. Her conversation was pleasant and I found myself drifting in and out of slumber. After a good 25 minutes turn over for full massage on the front of your body - no contact with mini me who is also in a deep state of slumber. Massage not too strong in terms of strength but better than the average $100 ML. 8/10

Stage 2 - Manhood massage, Juagen. Having only experienced JG in semi trained hands I was not sure what to expect. Maya delivers an interesting manhood massage. I could tell that she knew what she was doing as her ministrations dictated the overall hardness or lack off of my dick. Almost like she could command mini-me's responses using my balls and groin area as a remote. I learned that I had a couple more inches to my dick hidden beneath my ball sack as she expertly delved into the root of my penis. Massaging for effect as she rattled of what was good/not so good about the state of mini-me (eeks ). This is a 8/10 for me too. Some discomfort at times but I must say mini-me was at optimum for the following next few weeks.

Stage 3 - Prostate Massage
Before she is done she will explain what is gonna happen in stage 3 and tells you that she needs to reach your prostate and that she will finger it through your ass. She also says she can do so my massaging the perineum but she said mine was "too thick" and wanted to directly manipulate the prostate. Err that was not quite what I signed up for but she promises that the manipulation of the male G-spot coupled with her hand job will intensify your orgasm and perhaps even experience several ones.

By this time mini-me was flaccid as I was not wanting to be fingered. She said she'd play it ear and then she gloved her left hand up and with lots of lubricant begin her HJ with her non-gloved right hand. The HJ is actually damned good. She was working on me for a good 15 mins encouraging me along and then delaying the orgasm by pressing on the dick head - all the while rubbing my asshole with her gloved finger. Then she slowly slid her finger in and was rubbing my prostate. I did not like it - not one bit - and told her so. She said hold on a little longer and she shifted her strokes on my dick which eventually responded with a huge climax that really felt uncomfortable because she had a finger in me. HJ -8/10 she knows what she is doing. Prostate massage - did not like it so not going to score it.

She will clean you up with warm towel or you shower to wash away the oils and such. But if you take the $140 package I don't think you can use the shower, she will clean you up with moist warm towels instead.

So would I recommend it - well caveat emptor. Whatever floats your boat. I think it is too expensive for the 2 hour package - nothing really deluxxe just longer and can use the shower. Little head keeps reminding me that I can have 2 decent visits to Nat for the same price and I'm sure as hell never gonna have regrets for that.

I'd recommend the 1 hr package for a taster. But , you may not enjoy all of it though some of it is pretty amazing. That said, it is an experience.
Old 30-07-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 8
Syncmast is one of the Best!Syncmast is one of the Best!Syncmast is one of the Best!Syncmast is one of the Best!

Javabeans. Respect. He had a ranking table that ML could move up and down. It was informative and entertaining at the same time, but must have taken crazy amount of time and effort.
Old 30-07-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
TS here.. For those with elephant memory, you'll recall this thread started because we had FRs being posted everywhere and people really appreciated having FRs in one spot. The problem is that people soon used this thread not only for FR posting but for chitchat, often just one line and this become messy.
-snip-
Search for TCSSFR will then help you locate those FRs. This is down to individuals whether they want to help everyone, or people just do their own style FR and post names that can refer to someone current, someone old, even some sites have 2 people with same name (xie-er, xie er, xieer).
Should i restart what I did last time? I've been lurking around mostly. Can probably spare some time to consolidate some FRs like last time. Some of you probably still remember what i looked like. Not sure if its useful or not.
Old 30-07-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 5
Yeyeyeye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYeyeyeye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I managed to make a booking with aimee today, and I was really impressed with the standard. Chinese ladies were a hit or miss for me a few years back and hence, I stayed away. This is my first massage booking a few at least 4 years, and I gotta thank you guys for the good experience. The discussions really helped a lot.

Really pretty young lady with superb figure and smooth skin. Beautiful boobs, and right nipple seems more perky than her left one, and the room was dark and comfy and I had a great time.
Old 30-07-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Little head keeps reminding me that I can have 2 decent visits to Nat for the same price and I'm sure as hell never gonna have regrets for that.

I'd recommend the 1 hr package for a taster. But , you may not enjoy all of it though some of it is pretty amazing. That said, it is an experience.
That's quite the experience you had there lol..

That said, my little head is also telling me the same thing so I'd gladly skip that as I'm not a fan nor believer of prostate massage/JG..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-07-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
Should i restart what I did last time? I've been lurking around mostly. Can probably spare some time to consolidate some FRs like last time. Some of you probably still remember what i looked like. Not sure if its useful or not.
However it is, it should be in its own thread. No point if it's nestled in this thread.

There is already an FR thread that is a pale shadow of this one, but it's user submissions, not a compilation. Would you be willing to do something similar to Javabeans' work ?
Old 30-07-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeyeyeye View Post
I managed to make a booking with aimee today, and I was really impressed with the standard. Chinese ladies were a hit or miss for me a few years back and hence, I stayed away. This is my first massage booking a few at least 4 years, and I gotta thank you guys for the good experience. The discussions really helped a lot.

Really pretty young lady with superb figure and smooth skin. Beautiful boobs, and right nipple seems more perky than her left one, and the room was dark and comfy and I had a great time.
Yup she's good alright.. Glad you enjoyed your session..

If you want something similar you may want to give Seventh Princess or Zoya a try..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-07-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
The idea of getting poked behind shudders me, I'll skip, hahaha

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 30-07-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
Perfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPerfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.info/lin-nuru-b2b-massage-hj/

Her service is sauna standard, damn good and damn shiok...still can rememver her shock expression when i blew my load...i came so much and.she was like, wtf, when is he gonna stop cumming...

I can enjoy this gem with those bros that had already tried her
Old 30-07-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
However it is, it should be in its own thread. No point if it's nestled in this thread.

There is already an FR thread that is a pale shadow of this one, but it's user submissions, not a compilation. Would you be willing to do something similar to Javabeans' work ?
I wasn't around to see Javabeans' thread. I tried looking through his post history but the thread is gone now i think? :/ I wouldn't mind doing it tbh, a framework/template to follow would be cool. The last time I did something like this

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=45307
Old 30-07-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
I wasn't around to see Javabeans' thread. I tried looking through his post history but the thread is gone now i think? :/ I wouldn't mind doing it tbh, a framework/template to follow would be cool. The last time I did something like this

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=45307
Gone it is

What Javabeans did was rankings, like Premier League, Championship, Div 1 etc.

Under each ML, links to genuine FRs. Folks still got to read. This is the bulk of your work.

Like TS said (and like real football), the MLs move up or down the tables depending on the quality of their services.
Old 30-07-2020, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
haha nv tried eva before though. guess shall skip and stick to old one
is there another eva?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1