The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-07-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
Can anyone share Who has the best massage now that mango no longer arnd?
Aimee would be my recommendation.
Old 31-07-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

you are welcome bro, let us know how your session go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Thank you for the FR, Xiner will be my next target in coming weeks
Old 31-07-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
$150 all in.
Can be lesser if you switch her on.
Old 31-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 13
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Aimee would be my recommendation.
Ok thx bro!
Old 31-07-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
She does provide FJ too, at 150, AJ i don't know.
You mean coco only?
Old 31-07-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
Ok thx bro!
Welcome bro, always.
Glad to help.
Old 31-07-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.info/melody-ma...lth-treatment/

any bro tried her jg and massage svc?
Her massage service good however playability quite low. She got share before that she is more into massage than sensual. Her sensual service is ok though nothing fantastic. Looks wise more towards pretty milf, wont reject kind. Body also quite well taken care of for her age with only slight tummy fats. Best racks in the business imho. Big, soft and nicely shaped. Boobs lovers must fall in.
Old 31-07-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 12
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
what you mean? she only massage where got AJ or fj
No harm asking mah right.
Old 31-07-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/lucky-massage/

Anyone tried her before? her video made me laugh , funnier than "Happy"'s fish swimming video.
A bit tingtong type and very talkative..... non stop tokcok throughout whole session. Location is a spa..... shared with other ladies.
Privacy is just a cloth curtain separating the beds. Massage ok.... boobs enhanced..... topless with shorts not removed.
Sensual is just hj.... no bbbj although she offer to upgrade to boobsfuck for extra $50. Did not take the offer as not comfortable with the location.... cloth curtain dun cover the whole bed area... have small gaps on both sides which is visible to counter and next bed.

When I was leaving she apologise for not giving extra svcs like bbbj or fj as she dun do it..... but she recommend her 2 vietnamese colleagues. Told me they both do full service.
Old 31-07-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Her massage service good however playability quite low. She got share before that she is more into massage than sensual. Her sensual service is ok though nothing fantastic. Looks wise more towards pretty milf, wont reject kind. Body also quite well taken care of for her age with only slight tummy fats. Best racks in the business imho. Big, soft and nicely shaped. Boobs lovers must fall in.
more curious how her jg?
Old 31-07-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thxs for sharing
Old 31-07-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Body also quite well taken care of for her age with only slight tummy fats. Best racks in the business imho. Big, soft and nicely shaped. Boobs lovers must fall in.
Seeing her having the best boobs in the business really piqued my interest. Thanks bro for the FR, need to check her out myself. I normally dont try girls from beautycastle.
Old 31-07-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Can post a peekture of them here? If can't PM me..

Really ish hidden dragon sia this Ahh Boi.. Jin 厉害..

Oh Soda! Nice! 期待 your FR lol..
Can post her FR here meh?

All I can say is...... Jin power! Hahaha No wonder she so highly sought after.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 31-07-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Can post her FR here meh?

All I can say is...... Jin power! Hahaha No wonder she so highly sought after.
Post la, some of the ML also work from spa.
Old 31-07-2020, 07:11 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krausery View Post
Why landmine bro, can elaborate?
I wont call her a landmine as photo isnt fake and not baby elephant...

But overall not pleasant..just another session i feel

I left within 35mins all in...

Cant massage well. Boobs not D...maybe C but not v firm. Not enhance.

Face very close to photo...makeover to her face done...

Not fat quite petite size....

I suspect one big towel all the way with tissue place at your dick when massage time.

Location is easy if u drive...

No rtm for me...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1