The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-04-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fakephoto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
(lenoir/Onyx/88Thai/sensationtouch/Pinkhouse/Mermaids/littlebangkok)ALL USE FAKEPHOTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by edded View Post
Le Nior?!
Here the sms..
Me: Bro, make sure no fake
LN: ♡LE NOIR♡ Yes! Le Noir only use 100% Genuine Live Pictures and Videos.
Me: I just read the review, if fake i cancel on the spot. Finger crossed
LN: Yes bro.
Me: Ok, what time will reach?
LN: Walking up bro
LN: Walking up stairs for 5min? Kidding me?

Call, no pick up then hang your phone, coward! This is the lowest form of human trick. Send up 2 toads. Please don't waste people time, get a life..
The rest you judge yourself. I'm writing as I'm waiting.

$$$$$boy, we will boycott! Please do your job. Fake pic exposed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iykhebe View Post
this is my 1st time try this i ask for the girl erica syt for afternoon timing they told me 7hour was after 11pm so i ask isit possible for tonight and he say ok and tell me to balestier when 1030pm i ask him he ask me to book a room at 471 Balestier hotel for 2hour,y two hour i ask for 7hour and then he told me wait after12 after book the room let him know and the girl will come in short time then when 1130pm i msg him inform that idiot room 3XX and dont get the wrong girl i wan erica only,in the end 0100 only reached, and then when I open the door I saw a old lady standing outside my door, I clarified with her is it she the same person in the pic, she laugh and answer me if I wish to look for that girl go Korea and look for her, and then ask me is it Wan to cancel order, wtf the auntie age can be my Mother already.i msg the Le noir and he ask me Wan to change girl is it I question him y totally different ? The girl I pick was erica and he ask me to wait she otw and I wait till 0300hrs fall sleep already still no sign of my girl.i very disappointed as a customer, Don't know whether still can trust this website or not, if that's anyone read my post, please let me know :mad4
SEE! already warning!!!!!!!!!!!! (lenoir/Onyx/88Thai/sensationtouch/Pinkhouse/Mermaids/littlebangkok)they are ALL USING FAKE PHOTO!

Just To Advise All Bro,

Those stable (lenoir/Onyx/88Thai/sensationtouch/Pinkhouse/Mermaids/littlebangkok)they are ALL USING FAKE PHOTO!

can click the link for checkthey are all from the (http://www.instagramphoto.eu/i/dejar...a-dejarvu.html) and (http://sornornorfor.in.th/) photo)

http://www.instagramphoto.eu/i/dejar...a-dejarvu.html

http://sornornorfor.in.th/
Old 26-04-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashlro View Post

Stable: Elegant Thai 88
Hotline: 8398 4828
Whatsapp: 8398 4828
The Man: Bro DT
Respond time: Immediate
Attitude: Professional and Friendly

Accessibility: Easy
Place to chill: bar
MRT: within walking distance

Accommodation type: Apartment
Room: Big (3rd room in the apartment)
Hygiene: Good
Shower: Attached toilet.
Bed: Two beds. the one i used is ok.
Facilities: only bed.
Towels: Too small for big sized bro.

Lady: Cherry
Picture Vs Live: Picture is correct but now she looks like the one on top right. Below is her recent picture.

Height: 163cm
Skin: Normal. Not tan nor white.
Boobs: She told me is original but i think should be enhanced.
Body: Slim. A tattoo on her tummy covering a scar.
Legs: Long.
Ass: Soft.
Attitude: Willing to please. Automatic
Character: Chatty, very High GFE.
Bro. That's Far.. not Cherry hahahah
Old 26-04-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Had Caroline yesterday. Place is discreet. Actually, is my 2nd visit here. Previous lady not worthy of a FR. Anyway she's back already.

Back to Caroline.

Looks: Sweet, Cute, Petite, Really OL look. My type.

Attitude: Shy. Undress after wrapped towel.

Shower: Shower alone while she stand at basin waiting. While she showered, i just wait inside like a peeping tom while teasing and ogling at her.
Inside Room: Started with light kiss and serving her throughout from top to bottom and painted her a good 25mins till she cum.

Cat Bath: Never try

Boobs: Nicely shaped Full B

BBBJ: Slow with occassional deep throat FACING ME. There are some which backface you when blowing of which is quite a turn off to me. Timing abit too short though. Keep saying very big. But i think she has a small mouth. Just like Jap AV blowing. The look is priceless!!

FJ: Started with cowgirl followed by facing each others followed by missionary for 30mins. The moment enter, can feel her pussy is extremely hot and sibeh song.. Had a good time controlling not to cum and enjoying her pussy. Kissing, frenching and licking of neck.

After cum, just stay inside for few minutes and can see she quite pain. Keep saying too big. So didn't go for 2nd shot.

Left with 20mins and went out living room for a smoke with her coz she ask me help her order KFC. Make small talk with Dara also. Lol... (Thats why i prefer houses compared to hotel. Can see other stock

RTF: She's someone you will regret not bonking. But will refrain myself from RTF-ing coz too many GEMs. Unless Bro Tom give GSS price to me. Next target, Dara. 2nd best looking after Caroline but more big size.. If it's your first visit here, trust me, Caroline SHOULD BE your first choice in terms of look.

PS: One man's meat is another's poison. For me, chio, i service her. Not chio, i just lie down let her service. 4.5 Stars Out Of 5
Old 26-04-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Second blood on CC from ET88, picture 100% real, indeed tall and slim type, no tummy at all, cute ass and trimmed pussy, juicy and yummy. Very flexible to accommodate tricky positions. Boobs are big, round but enhanced, a bit hard, still nice nipples to suck on though.
No scores this time as all statistics being posted above. Will rtf before she leaves.
Old 26-04-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
ggdotcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
Had Caroline yesterday. Place is discreet. Actually, is my 2nd visit here. Previous lady not worthy of a FR. Anyway she's back already.

Back to Caroline.

Looks: Sweet, Cute, Petite, Really OL look. My type.

Attitude: Shy. Undress after wrapped towel.

Shower: Shower alone while she stand at basin waiting. While she showered, i just wait inside like a peeping tom while teasing and ogling at her.
Inside Room: Started with light kiss and serving her throughout from top to bottom and painted her a good 25mins till she cum.

Cat Bath: Never try

Boobs: Nicely shaped Full B

BBBJ: Slow with occassional deep throat FACING ME. There are some which backface you when blowing of which is quite a turn off to me. Timing abit too short though. Keep saying very big. But i think she has a small mouth. Just like Jap AV blowing. The look is priceless!!

FJ: Started with cowgirl followed by facing each others followed by missionary for 30mins. The moment enter, can feel her pussy is extremely hot and sibeh song.. Had a good time controlling not to cum and enjoying her pussy. Kissing, frenching and licking of neck.

After cum, just stay inside for few minutes and can see she quite pain. Keep saying too big. So didn't go for 2nd shot.

Left with 20mins and went out living room for a smoke with her coz she ask me help her order KFC. Make small talk with Dara also. Lol... (Thats why i prefer houses compared to hotel. Can see other stock

RTF: She's someone you will regret not bonking. But will refrain myself from RTF-ing coz too many GEMs. Unless Bro Tom give GSS price to me. Next target, Dara. 2nd best looking after Caroline but more big size.. If it's your first visit here, trust me, Caroline SHOULD BE your first choice in terms of look.

PS: One man's meat is another's poison. For me, chio, i service her. Not chio, i just lie down let her service. 4.5 Stars Out Of 5
This one simi stable sia?
Old 26-04-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Tomyam69. Ps wanna edit but cannot be done liao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdotcom View Post
This one simi stable sia?
Old 26-04-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 12
yashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
Old 26-04-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

so far all http://elegantthai88.com/ are real photo to the person based on my experience...if only my overseas work finish earlier, I would have RTF many of them. I think Moon came before and is one the best I tried...

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
Old 26-04-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
freelywilly is Cool - loads of Potential

Had Tata last week from Bro DT of ET88. Owe him a review although she left

Looks: 8/10 (rather similar to pics)
Boobs: A ish? 7/10
Bbbj: 10/10
Fj: 10/10!
Ar: amaaaazingggg 10/10
Old 26-04-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
so far all http://elegantthai88.com/ are real photo to the person based on my experience...if only my overseas work finish earlier, I would have RTF many of them. I think Moon came before and is one the best I tried...
Yeah bro.. real photos.. heard alot about Moon too.. can try but I like to uncover hidden gems.. so will try others first hehehe
Old 26-04-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, just curious the better in the same stable is who, still in town?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Saw another "massage skills" girl and decided to try: LaserB's Sharon.

Massage: Asked for her thai massage. Not too bad, although I've had better from the same stable. She has enough strength to do all the joint-cracking stuff, but strangely only concentrated on my legs and arms. I never asked why; maybe she wanted to reserve time for 2nd shot seeing as we already spent considerable time in action earlier. Told me that she has worked in this line before - massage and 'play pingpong' - in thailand and KL, but my feeling is she's much much better for 'pingpong' than massage.

Her english is passable, so no problem with comms. Not much of the GFE, so don't feel like RTF. Other bros may get more out of her if the chemistry is there.
Old 26-04-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
h03trit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Moon E88

Looks: 9/10 very high points. real pics
Body: 9/10 model figure like the photos. thai tan. huge round tops
FJ: 9/10 fantanstic
GFE: 7/10 a lil disappointment in this section, brief french, cant click well.
Old 27-04-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
fidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR - Cindy

I am a irregular, regular goer of Thai ladies as I do like the way they carry themselves. Most people should have seen my previous FRs are mostly for PS/LB, so I've decided to give another stable a try.

First impressions from booking? Prompt responses, to the point, no added fluff. Directions are good, and their choice of location is excellent. For those who drive, no worries on getting parking, for those who don't (like me), it's not out of the way.

Now for the important bits: Cindy! This is one hot MILF, you'll notice the marks for sure, but her excellent GFE and English more than makes it up. In fact, this is actually a RTF because I've forgotten to give a deserved FR to this stable, and Cindy.

To summarise Cindy with the usual buzzwords: GFE, checked. Service, double checked. Body of a hot MILF, triple checked! There is some form of enhancement done, but the end result is that everything combines well. Face of an angel too, to me. Minus points, probably the tattoos for those who mind, but I didn't.
Old 27-04-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fakephoto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
(lenoir/Onyx/88Thai/sensationtouch/Pinkhouse/Mermaids/littlebangkok)ALL USE FAKEPHOTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by edded View Post
Le Nior?!
Here the sms..
Me: Bro, make sure no fake
LN: ♡LE NOIR♡ Yes! Le Noir only use 100% Genuine Live Pictures and Videos.
Me: I just read the review, if fake i cancel on the spot. Finger crossed
LN: Yes bro.
Me: Ok, what time will reach?
LN: Walking up bro
LN: Walking up stairs for 5min? Kidding me?

Call, no pick up then hang your phone, coward! This is the lowest form of human trick. Send up 2 toads. Please don't waste people time, get a life..
The rest you judge yourself. I'm writing as I'm waiting.

$$$$$boy, we will boycott! Please do your job. Fake pic exposed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iykhebe View Post
this is my 1st time try this i ask for the girl erica syt for afternoon timing they told me 7hour was after 11pm so i ask isit possible for tonight and he say ok and tell me to balestier when 1030pm i ask him he ask me to book a room at 471 Balestier hotel for 2hour,y two hour i ask for 7hour and then he told me wait after12 after book the room let him know and the girl will come in short time then when 1130pm i msg him inform that idiot room 3XX and dont get the wrong girl i wan erica only,in the end 0100 only reached, and then when I open the door I saw a old lady standing outside my door, I clarified with her is it she the same person in the pic, she laugh and answer me if I wish to look for that girl go Korea and look for her, and then ask me is it Wan to cancel order, wtf the auntie age can be my Mother already.i msg the Le noir and he ask me Wan to change girl is it I question him y totally different ? The girl I pick was erica and he ask me to wait she otw and I wait till 0300hrs fall sleep already still no sign of my girl.i very disappointed as a customer, Don't know whether still can trust this website or not, if that's anyone read my post, please let me know :mad4
SEE! already warning!!!!!!!!!!!! (lenoir/Onyx/88Thai/sensationtouch/Pinkhouse/Mermaids/littlebangkok)they are ALL USING FAKE PHOTO!

Just To Advise All Bro,

Those stable (lenoir/Onyx/88Thai/sensationtouch/Pinkhouse/Mermaids/littlebangkok)they are ALL USING FAKE PHOTO!

can click the link for checkthey are all from the (http://www.instagramphoto.eu/i/dejar...a-dejarvu.html) and (http://sornornorfor.in.th/) photo)

http://www.instagramphoto.eu/i/dejar...a-dejarvu.html

http://sornornorfor.in.th/
Old 27-04-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Pedro - LSB

She definitely deserves more FRs

Looks: 100% like the pics. Sweet-looking girl. Speaks pretty good English with an accent, said she had an English bf back in thailand.

Body: Slim waist. Perky ass. Enhanced boobs - not my thing, but looks good can liao.

Service: Very friendly. Easily broke ice. She is responsive to kissing. 1st shot CIM after making out for a while and getting a catbath from her. Then cuddling together, before the mouth action started. Ate out her pussy, she has lots of juices. Very tight and shaved pussy, the kind u associate with 16-18y.o. Missionary and cowgirl - second shot within the 1 hour mark.

She will only be here until next wed, so please support her. If you can, get some tomyam soup for her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1