The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2010, 01:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
Andoo Andoo
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
Hi to all f...... cheongsters bros.....

Good news .... AIRASIA first maiden flight to hatyai on 19th Aug. ... for just RM29 only.

cheap or not ???????

to take malaysia aeroplane............will rather drive and take coach bus up. from singapore to hatyai, we have tiger air and the fare is reasonable too.

the amount different on the air-ticket is not much, can't even book a girl.

for me, just pay a bit more but the return is a peaceful and safe journey.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
alex kor kor, i goin tomorrow... wanna join me??? i newbies at hatyai leh...
Too late liao...just see yr posting here & enjoy yr bonking trip there

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 01-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dictok505 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Any bro has lobang for JG in Hatyai ? Will be there end of month...

Thanks..
Old 01-07-2010, 07:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

if you dont mind older lady..yesterday i tried one..
here are the charges..600b for 2 hours massage in hotel room + JG+ cumming...so it is basically massage plus masterbate.. and 1000b with 2hours massage in hotel room with 'BJ'- i was charged this fee, but didnt take up the offer.... first time got people ask whether wan to massage plus icecream in hatyai.....maybe i too long very come liao.. so dont know this is norm or not... but i see her face cannot make it although her boobs very big...if you want her contact , just pm me la..
btw i think most will do JG

Quote:
Originally Posted by dictok505 View Post
Hi,

Any bro has lobang for JG in Hatyai ? Will be there end of month...

Thanks..
Old 01-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

here is my story.. after 5-6 years no visit hatyai..maybe i too long no come to hatyai liao.. this time i find the food alot more expensive liao.. 4 plate chicken rice with drinks oppsoite the tour bus drop off place cost 400b....like that almost same price in singapore.. better to eat in hotel restuarant... but place like gan eng and 59 still only slightly more expensive than 5-6 years ago.. but i also managed to get some new lobang.. as i dun like to let girl stay overnite... and booking more expensive... i go for short time... was quote 1500b for a 20 year old student stay 3 hours in room and one fuck.. hole quite tight.. also got find one lobang massage with icecream 1000b.. not sure whether got CIM or not.. but i paid 600b for massage+JG+shooting+touch and suck big breast.. not bad lor.. cheap release....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
if you dont mind older lady..yesterday i tried one..
here are the charges..600b for 2 hours massage in hotel room + JG+ cumming...so it is basically massage plus masterbate.. and 1000b with 2hours massage in hotel room with 'BJ'- i was charged this fee, but didnt take up the offer.... first time got people ask whether wan to massage plus icecream in hatyai.....maybe i too long very come liao.. so dont know this is norm or not... but i see her face cannot make it although her boobs very big...if you want her contact , just pm me la..
btw i think most will do JG
Old 01-07-2010, 09:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

forget to add.. someone tell me that airport is giving free sim card??? not sure coz i didnt know when i come here i don know so didnt take...but those coming to hatyai can try asking in airport.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there, bro,

Actually, u must know where to eat. Looking at the business side, they pay rental , sometimes a cut to the touts(those who bring u there - 4commission) and the gut feelings to chop u now than never - tourist's price. After all, see u once in a blue moon.

But u can get reasonable price if u take the trouble to venture, say, the shop opposite Orientalhotel,also near most tourbuses counters, another down the road before reaching sakura hotel.

Cheaper still, go fifth floor, LeegardenPlaza, pay like any other local Thais, buy coupons and eat, also got varieties , can speak Thai ,will get u bigger portions.

Those around the centre of the town ,beside central shopping centre and odean, pretty expensive and tasteless.

For these high prices, one should rather eat within the hotel premises, at least get to feel the ambience.

[QUOTE=Attilio2003;4983827]here is my story.. after 5-6 years no visit hatyai..maybe i too long no come to hatyai liao.. this time i find the food alot more expensive liao.. 4 plate chicken rice with drinks oppsoite the tour bus drop off place cost 400b....like that almost same price in singapore.. better to eat in hotel restuarant... but place like gan eng and 59 still only slightly more expensive than 5-6 years ago..
Old 01-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For cheaper cheonging, go for the short game.
No point LT- got to bear with their funny behaviour unless u get one that is fine with u and have the same wave length with u . Why must u bear with their brunts ?
Go to Atami for short game . First shot at their place, subsequent shots , ask the Okt to bring to ur room. Take the troubles and choose the beauties first , get their names and numbers, for future cheonging.
Never attempt to pick those loitering around Lee plaza, the FLs and their agents, also chances of missing properities is great, better u get the bell boys to introduce than them.

Enjoy ur bonks.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
here is my story.. after 5-6 years no visit hatyai..maybe i too long no come to hatyai liao.. this time i find the food alot more expensive liao.. 4 plate chicken rice with drinks oppsoite the tour bus drop off place cost 400b....like that almost same price in singapore.. better to eat in hotel restuarant... but place like gan eng and 59 still only slightly more expensive than 5-6 years ago.. but i also managed to get some new lobang.. as i dun like to let girl stay overnite... and booking more expensive... i go for short time... was quote 1500b for a 20 year old student stay 3 hours in room and one fuck.. hole quite tight.. also got find one lobang massage with icecream 1000b.. not sure whether got CIM or not.. but i paid 600b for massage+JG+shooting+touch and suck big breast.. not bad lor.. cheap release....
wahaha... u r rite bro... sorry didnt get to meet up w u... simply exhausted after the bus ride... really must admit i m old liao... last time no problem w bus ride... now really cant tahan...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 02-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Samster

dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

anyway back to hatyai...after alighting from the coach, we get our new season voucher... for 860b... after tat an okt ask my fren if he wans any gals, with out my knowledge, he say ok... so i lan lan followed on tuk tuk... when to SKY area... sigh... farm gals cant make it la... but the okt still managed to slaughter my fren getting a CMI gal for 3000b... followed by bak kut teh beside lovely tour for 230b 2 person??? seem so ex... or becoz the tuk tuk driver n okt is w us???

lucky i did some home work by reading up the thread... keke... if not i oso kena slaughter... proceed back to hotel, check in, log on to sbf check for pm for bro atillios on his status... but nothin...

after check in, i get the bell boy to get me a massgae gal... while he asked if i wan any gals for special too... my fren who is w me... immediately said pretty a not, got figure?? the bell boy say u can hav a look before u decide... sure pretty one... ard 2500b... so i said ok get one massage gal for me n a FL for my fren...

fast forward... the massage gal arrived 1st, SYT leh.. can speak hokkien... though a bit dark... massage a while the FL arrived... SYT, chio, big breast n can speak mandarin... 2500b... my fren immediately took her... nbz... didnt even ask me... he left my room contented immediately w his new catch... while i cont my massage...

chat w my massage gal found put tat she is 19 yrs old... massage not bad... while massage, my hand oso wonder... keke... while she dint resist i squeeze her breast... keke... i get bolder to unhook her bra... while she keep on saying i naughty... n asked if i wan ping pong massage??? i replied sure.. keke... more of a HJ than ping pong massage la... since i started to get naughty touching her, my massage time actually cut short to 1hr 20 mins only... paid her 600b n she left...

name Fon
age 19
look 7/10
tits b cup
traditional massage 6/10 (started off good, know how to massage la... but once my hand itchy, no more proper massage liao... keke)
Ping pong massage 6.5/10 (its a HJ)
damage : 600b wat more can i asked for??? oh i manage to remove her top n bra too... lolx...

to b cont later... goin to hav my dinner now...

dc's Wellness Spa

Old 02-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

yea bro.. the things seems more ex. i eat wan ton mee this morning before going to airport.. 2 plate wan ton mee plus drink = 180b... same price as sing. btw last nite i got another short time gal. cheap cheap.. 1000b only.. but abit old..30++, but nevermind la.. same feeling when cumming like sammyboy say. btw thanks for the offer this morning on the cab but a friend offer to sent me there so i just hop in her car.

it is a good trip overall, i visit some temple which very long never go liao and got some good bonking deals...

Quote:
followed by bak kut teh beside lovely tour for 230b 2 person??? seem so ex... or becoz the tuk tuk driver n okt is w us???

Old 02-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
yea bro.. the things seems more ex. i eat wan ton mee this morning before going to airport.. 2 plate wan ton mee plus drink = 180b... same price as sing. btw last nite i got another short time gal. cheap cheap.. 1000b only.. but abit old..30++, but nevermind la.. same feeling when cumming like sammyboy say. btw thanks for the offer this morning on the cab but a friend offer to sent me there so i just hop in her car.

it is a good trip overall, i visit some temple which very long never go liao and got some good bonking deals...
ya lor.... things v ex liao... gals standard droppin... anyway its like a ghost town compare to 5 -6 yrs ago... where is so crowded... now go everywhere also empty...

wow a gal offer u a ride on her car??? gosh... got anymore this kind of lobang to recommend me bo??? keke... i might b goin on the 10th again... lolx...

dc's Wellness Spa

Old 02-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

no la bro.. the gal is my actually my old okt of old time....lucky she still remember me.. she always picks me and sent me to airport foc la.. also sent me to temples in and outside of hatyai.... so i get to visit more places.. i just pay for her pertol and take gals from her..

btw i heard a guy staying in mayflower was flamed by a FL.. the fl put drugs in his room and call the police. the poor guy was nab and had to pay a heavy fine..i heard quite pay quite a lot.. nowaday have to be careful with the gals....hope that guy is ok.. dont know whether he is samster or not.. but they go in group of 7, only 1 kenna flammed.

bro.you power man.. going again so fast.....btw thanks for the points bro. but i think i up u before liao. cannot seems to up again.

Quote:
ya lor.... things v ex liao... gals standard droppin... anyway its like a ghost town compare to 5 -6 yrs ago... where is so crowded... now go everywhere also empty...

wow a gal offer u a ride on her car??? gosh... got anymore this kind of lobang to recommend me bo??? keke... i might b goin on the 10th again... lolx...
Old 02-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

to b cont later... goin to hav my dinner now...
1145 hrs after my massage ends, juz on time for the gal my fren book on the farm to arrived... btw he switch room w me after he get the gal the bell boy brings up... so the gal enter my room... gosh!! lookwise ok only la... 6/10 can speak mandarin... b cup, 23yrs old n 1.55m tall???... anyway hell, i wont even pay 1.5k for her... i told her tat my fren went for massage n ask her to wait a while... actually he is bonkin the 2nd gal name fon... at the room next door... lolx...

1230hrs, my fren came in to my room, saw the 1st gal n ask me... how to deal w this one huh??? nbz... how the f i know... horny bastard, c one like one... lolx... i tell him go back to his room get Fon to leave 1st... say u goin for massage n lunch w me lor... will call her after u r done... after fon left, u can bonk the 1st gal... c which one is good u keep la... the other juz ask her to leave lor...

1330 hrs, after bonkin the 1st gal, my fren came back to my room n say let's go for lunch... i asked how abt the gals?? he said he had ask the 1st gal to leave but she dun wan leh... i say lidat how??? he said nvm la... go lunch 1st than decide...

walked down to lee garden opposite n had lunch at the coffee shop next to the shark fin/birdnest shop... ordered tom yum goong, kang kong belachan, fried or lua n a fried chilli pork n 3 bot of drinks... tom yum w big prawn... yum yum the rest of the food average... cost 730bt... nbz... damm ex leh!!

after lunch walk back to our hotel n rest... while i tried to log on to sbf thru wifi at my room... nbz... no new season network but i can received mayflower network... in the end went down to the lobby n asked the reception... she gave me a lan cable instead... but shit!! i didnt bring my netbook along... juz my iphone... so i lan lan log on at the lobby... didnt c atillios pm... nvm lor... i pm him my ctc n room no... hopefully he will c it...

went up to my room, less than a min, my fren came in too n asked again how huh??? nnkc... i scolded him.. u horny bastard... u shouldnt hav book the 1st gal at the farm at the 1st place... he say bo pian la... the okt keep on pressured him... cb... still dare to charge 3k for this kind of standard!!! he said he ask the gal to go off but she dun wan... he told me mayb she scared the okt scold or fine her...

i m at a lost of wat to do??? than i tot of askin the bell boy for help... called him up to my room n he said no problem, he settle it for us... less than 3 mins... he came back n say she left... asked wat he told her... he replied tat he told her my fren wife came n my fren asked her to leave... nbz... so easy...

after she left, my fren asked the bell boy for another massage gal.. while i asked him how he got so many lobang?? he said the massage gals r from massage palour while those FL, he get their no. if he c a pretty one...

tip the bell boy 100b n he left to get the gal while we wait for the massage gal to arrive for my fren... 20 mins later the gal arrived... name ah pin.. look 7/10, 23 yrs, b cup, in my heart i said... nbz.. work bell boy oso got so good lobang... not bad sia... i rather give the bell boy earn some commission than okt as the gals he recommend us looks good!! after the massage my fren again came to my room to tcss n say she is good, breast nice... 600b well spend!! lolx...

1800 hrs... Fon returned to my fren room... went out for dinner... again walked out to the sharkfin/birdnest shop... now we had birdnest for dinner... lolz.. ordered a fish, asparagus n 3 birdnest cost 500b each... Fon attitude is good, she served us the food etc etc... n i asked her if she got any fren to recommend me... she replied hav if i wan... she said now?? i replied no la... lolx... i like to sleep alone.. i come hatyai for massage n makan only... no darling for me... lolx... during dinner, told her we go kiss chanel at nite so she said tat later we go kiss chanel she ask her fren along can?? i no need to book her... juz b fren can liao...

2100 hrs after dinner, went to the road side store n buy some food... keke... like i say i come for makan mah... bought some mango sticky rice, fried chicken drum stick, fired prawn... 6 coconuts back to hotel... lolz..

2230 hrs, went to kiss chanel... nbz... the babes in football jersey n super short shorts!! turns me on sia... order a bot of whiskey watch the band while waitin for her fren to arrive... the show is good!! the dancers... nbz... buay tahan... sibei chio... till fon say some of them r ah qua... nbz... turn off liao... than the ah qua start to sing... god damm it!!! his voice damm good!!! but imagine a mascular man wearing a bra, singing on stage... the look damm scary but the voice... so fkin good!!! 2300 hrs Fon fren finally arrived!! name forgotton lets call her A... look 7.5/10, c cup. gosh i m god damm horny after watchin the dancers and the staff at there... but my remain glue to my seat... keke...

A asked me in mandarin y i didnt book any gals?? i told her i come here to eat n massage only... for relax not sex... nbz... i m a good liar... she told me dun b afraid of her.. she oso not those gals for bookin... she workin at a hair saloon... we can b frenz... keke... i where got scare her?? lolx... but i m concentrating on the stage as the singers/dancers r 8.5 to 9/10 lor...

while the singers r belting out some fast tracks, A started to dance in front of me... held on to my hand n place it on her waist... Fon walk behind my seat n oso start to dance seductively... all of the sudden, i m being sandwich by 2 babes dancing seductively n kena molest by them... nbz... my hand grabs both of them n pull them closes toward me n gave their breast a good squeeze!! lolx... A didnt resist n gave me a dirty look while Fon took my hand off her n place it on A... keke... from than on... mai tu liao... my hands all over the place... lolx...

one thing i like abt kiss chanel is the toilet... once i enter, position myself at the urinal an attendant will palce a hot towel on ur neck n after i m done, i proceed to the basin... he will turn on the tap for u n gave u another hot towel n massage ur back... really helps to sober me up... so prepare to hav some small change b4 u enter the toilets!! Total bill came to 2300b for 1 bot of whiskey n 2 bots of beer... ?? ex??

0200 hrs left kiss chanel... i asked A if she wan to go home or to my room... she replied anything... lolx... mai tu liao... we went back to our hotel n rooms... okie the juicy part i cant actually remember... coz i m quite tired n drank quite a lot... me n the 2 gals finished the bot of whiskey while my fren drank beer...

1/7/10

Abt 0900 A's hp rang n she jump out of bed... i m still in a daze, she faster dress up n say she gotta go or she b late for work.... i seat up, reach for my jeans on the floor n took out my wallet... wanted to gave her some money... while i m thinkin how much to gave her... she said y?? u wanna give me $$?? i replied yes... she told me no need... last nite told me we can b fren... n she not a bookin gal... i immediately say no la... i juz wanna give u transport fare since u r late mah... i immediately fished out a 50b n pass it to her... she said no need la... juz gave her a call later, gave me a peck n left... while i cont to sleep...

dc's Wellness Spa

Old 02-07-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
no la bro.. the gal is my actually my old okt of old time....lucky she still remember me.. she always picks me and sent me to airport foc la.. also sent me to temples in and outside of hatyai.... so i get to visit more places.. i just pay for her pertol and take gals from her..

btw i heard a guy staying in mayflower was flamed by a FL.. the fl put drugs in his room and call the police. the poor guy was nab and had to pay a heavy fine..i heard quite pay quite a lot.. nowaday have to be careful with the gals....hope that guy is ok.. dont know whether he is samster or not.. but they go in group of 7, only 1 kenna flammed.

bro.you power man.. going again so fast.....btw thanks for the points bro. but i think i up u before liao. cannot seems to up again.
glad to hear tat u gotta go temple to pray, gals to bonk n place to visit...
nbz.. so fierce?? flammed tat guy... really gotta bcareful... anyidea if the gal is a FL or WL??

the 29 to 2 july trip is impromptu... 10 to 14 july had been arranged 2 months ago.. 4 of my frens goin... i hav not decide to join them or not... frankly, now hatyai really quiet n more ex...

can up oso no need to up la... these pts cant exchange for free bonk... lolx...

dc's Wellness Spa

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1