The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 29-04-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
stand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quick FR for Orin of Laserbabes

Tried Orin this afternoon and it was a good session so here is a quick FR for her.

Looks: 7.5/10 Pretty lady with short blonde hair, more MILF than SYT.
Body: 8/10 Voluptuous body, average thai height 1.6m or so. Nice ass and full natural E cup breasts with shapely nipples. Boob lovers will enjoy.
Pussy: 8/10 Shaved, tight and pleasurable.
Painting: 8/10 She allows and seems to quite like it. Of course, be gentle.
Frenching: 9/10 She wears braces but definitely loves to french. Of course this is subject to chemistry too.
BBBJ: 8/10 Good technique and will take the whole shaft when she can.
FJ: 9/10 Tried all 3 main positions. Cowgirl, missionary and doggie. Pleasurable in all positions with doggie being the best due to her very nice ass. Easily completed 2 shots.
GFE: 8/10 Speaks a little english, enough to communicate. Always helps to be able to speak a little thai. Good GFE for me.
Service: 9/10 Ticks all the right boxes for me. Good service.
RTF: Yes. Unfortunately she goes back early next week. Hopefully she is able to come back soon.

Overall: 8.5/10 Recommended. As always, one man's meat is another man's poison, your "mileage" may vary. Enjoy, but also be gentlemanly about it.
Old 29-04-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

FR for Wendi of Devilhouse

Tried this afternoon. Memorable session. Was early and bought Bak Kut Teh for her before reach.

Looks: 8.0/10 Pretty lady with long hair. SYT look like poly student.
Body: 8/10 Fair with height around 1.5m.
Boobs: Not for Boob lovers. B- but beautifully shaped and natural with super sensitive nipple. Once lick, Bose system stereo starts
Pussy: 10/10 Super tight and wet.
Painting: 10/10: French, catbath her and move south and she is extremely shy. Mouth keep saying no, but body says yes. Painted her very long n her body is twitching non stop.
Frenching: 9/10. Started in shower. Very sensual and ready for a shower bonk. Cannot tahan so quickly dry up and go inside room. Extremely hardcore and we were licking each others neck throughout. Nearly kanna sucked neck by her and have to plunge my tongue into her to stop.
BBBJ: Never try. Went in at 1:30pm without breakfast but after see her, cock damm hard just want to fk her asap.
FJ: 10/10. She was turning sideway to get condoms and kanna blocked by me from turning back. Enter her in this position, sideway. Basically sitting on her right leg and can enter her pussy FULL. Super shiok until in heaven. She was enjoying herself also and stereo damm power. Those type u know not faked one. Cum inside her and her body was jerking at the same time. Guessed she came too. Ultimate experience.
GFE: 10/10. Gao gao. Treat u like bf.
Service: 10/10.
RTF: No. too many to try. Waiting for new stock.
OKT: responsive n friendly.
Very discreet. Parking is always a problem. But girls are always power. No neer much advertisement but all ho liao. Try to go earlier.
Overall: 9/10 Recommended.
Old 29-04-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ignition deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, need some recommendation for massage lovers
Old 30-04-2016, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Answer few brothers PM

1. I nvr do raw lah. Enter her when she turn to put back the cd because she accidentally took 3.

2. I came inside her with my cd alamak... Raw is war!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
FR for Wendi of Devilhouse

Tried this afternoon. Memorable session. Was early and bought Bak Kut Teh for her before reach.

Looks: 8.0/10 Pretty lady with long hair. SYT look like poly student.
Body: 8/10 Fair with height around 1.5m.
Boobs: Not for Boob lovers. B- but beautifully shaped and natural with super sensitive nipple. Once lick, Bose system stereo starts
Pussy: 10/10 Super tight and wet.
Painting: 10/10: French, catbath her and move south and she is extremely shy. Mouth keep saying no, but body says yes. Painted her very long n her body is twitching non stop.
Frenching: 9/10. Started in shower. Very sensual and ready for a shower bonk. Cannot tahan so quickly dry up and go inside room. Extremely hardcore and we were licking each others neck throughout. Nearly kanna sucked neck by her and have to plunge my tongue into her to stop.
BBBJ: Never try. Went in at 1:30pm without breakfast but after see her, cock damm hard just want to fk her asap.
FJ: 10/10. She was turning sideway to get condoms and kanna blocked by me from turning back. Enter her in this position, sideway. Basically sitting on her right leg and can enter her pussy FULL. Super shiok until in heaven. She was enjoying herself also and stereo damm power. Those type u know not faked one. Cum inside her and her body was jerking at the same time. Guessed she came too. Ultimate experience.
GFE: 10/10. Gao gao. Treat u like bf.
Service: 10/10.
RTF: No. too many to try. Waiting for new stock.
OKT: responsive n friendly.
Very discreet. Parking is always a problem. But girls are always power. No neer much advertisement but all ho liao. Try to go earlier.
Overall: 9/10 Recommended.
Old 30-04-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
ggdotcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for JAM of ET88

I am a very picky and anal kind of guy when it comes to looks. Usually when people FR say chio chio chio and I go try for myself, I will get so disappointed.

After chionging for around 3-4 years, there is only 2 girls I would describe as CHIO. One is a girl from devilhouse around 3 years back and another one is JAM.

Bloody hell this girl really is chio sia. No horse run. Playful, talkative and cute. Can talk to you whole night long. She is those kind you bring out people will get so envy of you one. She also mentioned that some guy buy 2 slots and bring her go see Merlion. I was thinking wtf sibei rich sia smlj LOL

I copy the format from another samster

Looks: 9.5/10 ( I want to give 10 but might not look realistic)
Body: 8/10 ( 1 head shorter than me. I am 1.77m. B-C cup and tight bodyy)
Pussy: 8/10 (Trimmed. Not really very wet though. I think her zhup kena used up by the previous guy)
Painting: 8/10 (She allows and seems to quite like it. Of course, be gentle.)
Frenching: 9/10 (She dont hold back when frenching)
BBBJ: No comments because I stopped her as I know I will cum damn fast
FJ: 9/10 Tried all 3 main positions. Spoon, missionary and doggie. Pleasurable in all positions with missionary being the best due to her very nice ass. Easily completed 2 shots.
GFE: 8/10 Good english
Service: 9/10 Good service.
RTF: Yes. Unfortunately she goes back early next week. Hopefully she is able to come back soon.

Overall: 9.5/10 Highly recommended
Old 30-04-2016, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
horneguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had Linda from devilhouse few days back

Looks: 7.5/10 ( for those who are into milf )
Boobs: 8/10 ( Look looking at those C cups , enhanced tho )
body: 7/10
Frenching/kissing: nv try
Shower: alone for 2 times
Catbath : straight to my lil brother
FJ: 9/10 any position u name it
BBBJ: 9/10
CIM: Yes x2
Massage:6/10
GFE: 10/10 ( can speak english )
Old 30-04-2016, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
Answer few brothers PM

1. I nvr do raw lah. Enter her when she turn to put back the cd because she accidentally took 3.

2. I came inside her with my cd alamak... Raw is war!
Alot bros pm to ask if can raw ma.... most like it raw haha song ma!

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 30-04-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadansari View Post
After trying many stables only 1 stable so far seems to stand out. Not gonna name the stable less I get zapped by the competitors. It's come to a point where I've stopped checking out the girls from the other stables. Its a pity it has come to this because at 1 time the quality was spread out across all stables. As they say good things don't last and I remember the good old days of the OKT Bonnie and the location these girls were in. Good times those were....
If the stable stands out, just say it lah. LB/PS and ET88 are currently regular I am going for, for their quality and sometimes really difficult to decide since too many good ones wanna try out!
Old 30-04-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
Alot bros pm to ask if can raw ma.... most like it raw haha song ma!
Just encountered once when the climate was too high for both of us and didn't realise I have entered until finished and all inside. the most memorable moment will last for Long Long time.
Old 30-04-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
john58x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Vanessa from Tomyam69 yesterday
I seldom do FR but wanted to do this one to show support as she's really nice

Looks : 10/10. She's a real model in Thailand...slim, sexy and gorgeous...photos don't do her justice
FJ : 10/10 Fantastic...all positions were great but her cow girl was amazing...ride like no tomorrow..and she pull my hand to caress her breast which she seems to enjoy...but seeing the expression on her face...OMG...
BBBJ : 10/10 Sublime
GFE : 10/10...really sweet girl...the way she laughs and jokes...heart melt, heart melt...

Really great overall....type of girl that will turn heads walking on the streets...heard she's going back soon so don't miss out

Plus point : very discreet location, convenient parking, place is big and spacious

A real gem and really worth it
Old 30-04-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
IIntruder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadansari View Post
After trying many stables only 1 stable so far seems to stand out. Not gonna name the stable less I get zapped by the competitors. It's come to a point where I've stopped checking out the girls from the other stables. Its a pity it has come to this because at 1 time the quality was spread out across all stables. As they say good things don't last and I remember the good old days of the OKT Bonnie and the location these girls were in. Good times those were....
Agreed bro, misses ratio is much higher.... After had 2 x good bonks from twist, My last few bonks either so so or see Liao sian half already... Few times So disappointing that I went on and book from other stable straight after.... money wasted...

I usually ask for a massage when such encounter.... Any bros want to share what would they do if they go up and not the girl they expecting or service issue? Even those w good FR, I understand everyone have different expectation on looks, but service also otherwise... Maybe for high reputation bro get better treatment?

I'm damn sure I'm not the only one.. Now sian to try Liao...
Old 30-04-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!

FR for Prima of LaserBabes.

After cheonging MPs for awhile, finally got sick of negotiating down the crazy inflated market rates with the MLs. Decided to go back to Dome 1 to check out the latest happenings.

Browsed through the stables and set my eyes on Prima from LB. Bro Linus was prompt in his responses as usual. Location was discreet, but parking was a problem if you don't know the area well. Room was clean with attached bathroom and shower.

Looks: 6.5/10.
Around mid-20s. Make-up on and appeals heavily to me. Fresh grad that kind of appeal.

Body: 8/10.
Curvy. Does not carry much around the waist - proportional. She is short! 150cm. Bros who like petite girls, mai tu liao.

Boobs: 7/10.
Enhanced C. Some FRs said a bit hard, but i found it very..shiok. i would say one of the better jobs done. Suits her frame very nicely.

Service: 7/10.
Even though i speak a bit of thai, the gfe wasn't really there. Might be because she is a little shy. Didn't help that she was feeling slightly sick too. Having said that, advertised services were more than satisfactory.

Overall very happy with the services that Bro Linus and his stable has provided to me once again
Old 30-04-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Just tried Barney from ps. Considered rtf since I also tried her the last.time she was here. She was still.pretty fresh and innocent then but now she's a pro, a little too pro that results in a lack of gfe. Though boob lovers and bros who are into service oriented gals should give her a try. But 180 might be a little too steep.IMO. cos that's the same price as the legendary leonie.
Old 30-04-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 14
sjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to behold

Field report for Adar, Monte29:
Monte has always been a gamble, but I've decided to go ahead and give it a shot.
Adar looks exactly like the picture shown, just about one shade tanner as compared to the photo. Pretty high GFE and she is accommodating to most request. Rating as followed:
Body: What you see is what you get, Adar's relatively slim, only down side is she has a little bit of tummy, and she has two tattoos on her back, else shes pretty good to go.
Boobs: Huge and shapely, probably a D to E size, its enhanced for sure due to the scarring, however the breast is soft to the touch
Service: She's pretty good, definitely one of the better ones out there, tons of teasing, kissing, foreplay, then again subjective to individuals.

Field report for Nuna, Exotica66:
Exotica, probably just a level up from Monte, the girls so far are pretty alright, most of them has actually left a pretty good experience for bros who has patronized, rating for Nuna as followed:
Nuna looks about the same as the photo, maybe just a little fairer.
Body: Slim built, no tattoos, nothing to brat about here
Boobs: Not the 'D' cup as mentioned by OKT, I'll give it an average B
Service: Pretty SOP, not much interactions and seems like she's a dead fish after a good intercourse, for bros who tend to last longer, she probably isn't the right one for you.
Old 30-04-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
poltergeist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Struggled to decide between yoko frm et88 and ava frm e66, finally went with ava.

Really nice woman. Down to earth and chatty. i like to talk before action (unless gal is really into initiating) so this was a bonus.
Nice looks good body. Enjoyed painting. Didn't get shower play as the cubicle was small
Nice place tho. Spacious and not run down.

Would rtf when she returns to our shores.

Okt was fast and gave clear directions (no strange cloak and dagger stuff).

Good session all around.

Thanks .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1