The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2010, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
walked down to lee garden opposite n had lunch at the coffee shop next to the shark fin/birdnest shop... ordered tom yum goong, kang kong belachan, fried or lua n a fried chilli pork n 3 bot of drinks... tom yum w big prawn... yum yum the rest of the food average... cost 730bt... nbz... damm ex leh!!

Maybe u can try the Japanese foods (Fuji) at Lee Garden basement. I try out the foods there not bad.

Quote:

the 29 to 2 july trip is impromptu... 10 to 14 july had been arranged 2 months ago.. 4 of my frens goin... i hav not decide to join them or not... frankly, now hatyai really quiet n more ex...

So fast planning for yr RTF to trip liao. Maybe i suggest to u the other day stay one nites in Dandok first & go back to Hatyai the next day for massages.

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 03-07-2010, 09:06 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
no la bro.. the gal is my actually my old okt of old time....lucky she still remember me.. she always picks me and sent me to airport foc la.. also sent me to temples in and outside of hatyai.... so i get to visit more places.. i just pay for her pertol and take gals from her..

btw i heard a guy staying in mayflower was flamed by a FL.. the fl put drugs in his room and call the police. the poor guy was nab and had to pay a heavy fine..i heard quite pay quite a lot.. nowaday have to be careful with the gals....hope that guy is ok.. dont know whether he is samster or not.. but they go in group of 7, only 1 kenna flammed.

bro.you power man.. going again so fast.....btw thanks for the points bro. but i think i up u before liao. cannot seems to up again.
Quote:
1145 hrs after my massage ends, juz on time for the gal my fren book on the farm to arrived... btw he switch room w me after he get the gal the bell boy brings up... so the gal enter my room... gosh!! lookwise ok only la... 6/10 can speak mandarin... b cup, 23yrs old n 1.55m tall???... anyway hell, i wont even pay 1.5k for her... i told her tat my fren went for massage n ask her to wait a while... actually he is bonkin the 2nd gal name fon... at the room next door... lolx...

immediately fished out a 50b n pass it to her... she said no need la... juz gave her a call later, gave me a peck n left... while i cont to sleep...

Wow seem like you guys have a great time in Hatyai......! Great FR thanks!

Miss the place...hope that I can go back soon...!
Old 03-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

thanks bro. with your help and other bros help here... it makes my stay much easier... mayflower is indeed a good place to stay.. better than indra hotel and lee garden where i always stay last time... hotel is so much better.. kum xia very much... if u going tyhere again let me know maybe i also want to go again. up your points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post

Old 03-07-2010, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Me too and still waiting....
Old 03-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW X5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
here is my story.. after 5-6 years no visit hatyai..maybe i too long no come to hatyai liao.. this time i find the food alot more expensive liao.. 4 plate chicken rice with drinks oppsoite the tour bus drop off place cost 400b....like that almost same price in singapore.. better to eat in hotel restuarant... but place like gan eng and 59 still only slightly more expensive than 5-6 years ago.. but i also managed to get some new lobang.. as i dun like to let girl stay overnite... and booking more expensive... i go for short time... was quote 1500b for a 20 year old student stay 3 hours in room and one fuck.. hole quite tight.. also got find one lobang massage with icecream 1000b.. not sure whether got CIM or not.. but i paid 600b for massage+JG+shooting+touch and suck big breast.. not bad lor.. cheap release....
Ya bro, my last trip was 2007? and last week at Hatyai blow me away. Tuk tuk from B10 to B20. 4 person chicken rice + roast pork & fish ball at half way to hatyai cost B380. On the way out, tried the next shop, 4 person chicken rice with fish ball B310.

Hui Kwai prices also up. Kar Eng wss ok but include tuk ruk for 4 person, not so cheap. However buffet lunch at Lee Garden is still good value.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
Maybe u can try the Japanese foods (Fuji) at Lee Garden basement. I try out the foods there not bad.

So fast planning for yr RTF to trip liao. Maybe i suggest to u the other day stay one nites in Dandok first & go back to Hatyai the next day for massages.
i hav not decide to go a not la... mayb should try danok... keke... c when u free bring me go lor... wahaha... u give me a date, mayb i can try organise one for the tikos bros???

btw can anyone tell me i bought those bottle bird nest at 1200b at the shop 东方燕窝 opposite lee garden... izzit expensive... claim normal price is 1800b... i bargain till 1200b...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 03-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2277 / Power: 19
bedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i hav not decide to go a not la... mayb should try danok... keke... c when u free bring me go lor... wahaha... u give me a date, mayb i can try organise one for the tikos bros???

btw can anyone tell me i bought those bottle bird nest at 1200b at the shop 东方燕窝 opposite lee garden... izzit expensive... claim normal price is 1800b... i bargain till 1200b...
Nnkc diam diam go hatyai . Maybe we can set up a Tiko club branch over there. PS Read your fr dam good one. Have a good time and take care bro.

Choose your friends wisely.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:52 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Me too and still waiting....
Sure or not....our U.N.C.L.E is there already....hehehehehe! No sound from him so far...!
Old 03-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not really la... gals there really cant make it leh... i mean the farm gals... got any good place to find good quality babes???

food wise... i tink v ex lor... or they know we foreigner treat us like carrot head???

tuk tuk, last time i went is 5b now 20b... ex ex ex... farm gal last time 1500 to 2000b price now 1500 to 2500 but the quality sucks....

My next trip will b massage n makan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedek05
Nnkc diam diam go hatyai . Maybe we can set up a Tiko club branch over there. PS Read your fr dam good one. Have a good time and take care bro.
shh.... nnkc... lidat oso kena caught by u... keke... hatyai branch?? no la... better to go danok open branch... seems like more happening there....

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 03-07-2010, 11:30 PM
SamSter

Quote:
thanks bro. with your help and other bros help here... it makes my stay much easier... mayflower is indeed a good place to stay.. better than indra hotel and lee garden where i always stay last time... hotel is so much better.. kum xia very much... if u going tyhere again let me know maybe i also want to go again. up your points.
You are most welcome as we feel happy that you had a great trip....will be there soon as your FR inspires me to go .....but my bullets is suck dry by the mei mei there...already!

Many thanks for your points...hope you don't mind my miserable 2 points!

My Virgin trip to Chang An.....

http://sammyboy.online/showpos...postcount=4821
Old 03-07-2010, 11:36 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Not really la... gals there really cant make it leh... i mean the farm gals... got any good place to find good quality babes???

food wise... i tink v ex lor... or they know we foreigner treat us like carrot head???

tuk tuk, last time i went is 5b now 20b... ex ex ex... farm gal last time 1500 to 2000b price now 1500 to 2500 but the quality sucks....

My next trip will b massage n makan...

shh.... nnkc... lidat oso kena caught by u... keke... hatyai branch?? no la... better to go danok open branch... seems like more happening there....

So far, from my observation....the classy one would be from Kiss Lounge (mature ladies from 22-28 years old) but the prices will range from 3200 bahts till 3900 bahts..only difference between the 2 is one is with ice-cream and the cheaper one is without.

Hope the next trip will turn out better for you...I have to agrees that the prices does went up over the couple of years.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maxisguy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Morning to all,

I shall be heading for Hatyai on the 15 - 18 July. Planning to stay at New Seasons or Mayflower. Which tour company gives the best deal. From what i read in the forum you guys can get it at B850. Can u give some inform. Will really appreciate it.
Have not been to Hatyai for a long time. Miss Hatyai (devil) .All the information given is so helpful.
I read this one at the international site. Very helpful and complete guide. Pasting the link for u guys.
http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...1&page=2&pp=15
If any of u are around in Hatyai during the period maybe we can meet up.

Thanks alot
Old 04-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
So far, from my observation....the classy one would be from Kiss Lounge (mature ladies from 22-28 years old) but the prices will range from 3200 bahts till 3900 bahts..only difference between the 2 is one is with ice-cream and the cheaper one is without.
If u are lucky ,they can even offer u AJ!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u View Post
If u are lucky ,they can even offer u AJ!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You are most welcome as we feel happy that you had a great trip....will be there soon as your FR inspires me to go .....but my bullets is suck dry by the mei mei there...already!

Many thanks for your points...hope you don't mind my miserable 2 points!

My Virgin trip to Chang An.....

http://sammyboy.online/showpos...postcount=4821
Any plans for Hatyai IN End of July?
I would love to join.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1