The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 30-04-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!
JAM of ET88

Manage to book a slot first thing in the morning.

Looks/Body: Not those drop dead gorgeous model look with sharp features; her beauty lies with her pretty cutesy girl next door look with a approachable warm smile and a playful glint in her eyes. Nice figure with slim wrist, nice butt and pair of boobs.

Bbbj/FJ etc.: Above average bbbj but when it come to the main act, it is amazing. It propably due to the GFE as we really click from the start which bring me to the next rating.

GFE : All I can say that is instant chemisty. From the moment we met, it non-stop chatting on various subject under the sky with lots of frenching and cuddling in between. Agree with previous bros that it is like bonking long lost GF and I have to admit, really feel the KC factor big time.

Overall, one of the best (might be the best in the past 2-3 years) that I have in a long while. Biggest regret is finding this gem so late. It is her two day (her last day of work is on Monday) and she admitted that she won't be back as she be doing something else once she is back to Thailand.
Old 01-05-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 14
supermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
Manage to book a slot first thing in the morning.

Looks/Body: Not those drop dead gorgeous model look with sharp features; her beauty lies with her pretty cutesy girl next door look with a approachable warm smile and a playful glint in her eyes. Nice figure with slim wrist, nice butt and pair of boobs.

Bbbj/FJ etc.: Above average bbbj but when it come to the main act, it is amazing. It propably due to the GFE as we really click from the start which bring me to the next rating.

GFE : All I can say that is instant chemisty. From the moment we met, it non-stop chatting on various subject under the sky with lots of frenching and cuddling in between. Agree with previous bros that it is like bonking long lost GF and I have to admit, really feel the KC factor big time.

Overall, one of the best (might be the best in the past 2-3 years) that I have in a long while. Biggest regret is finding this gem so late. It is her two day (her last day of work is on Monday) and she admitted that she won't be back as she be doing something else once she is back to Thailand.
Who is the girl sia? Write until got dragon got Phoenix but no name given...... U can be talking about ur right hand for all we know..
Old 01-05-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanwtflol View Post
Who is the girl sia? Write until got dragon got Phoenix but no name given...... U can be talking about ur right hand for all we know..
I have stated it in the post subject title; I referring to Jam from ET88
Old 01-05-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10244 / Power: 13
snowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Panzi fro LB

Super good GFE, a real gem that all bro should try. Very accommodating even though she is tired at night. Very chatty and treat u like her lover. too bad she is going back soon
Old 01-05-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
jorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Laila from Pacific Stars.

Wanted to try her the last time she was here but didn't managed to get a slot.

Pictures to Live person: To me, looks quite different. But I can see that the picture is her. Doesn't matter though, pretty girl.

Body: She's very skinny, I think would be better if she put on some weight.

Boobs: WOW! The boobs to body ratio is lovely. I love playing with them. I think they're natural. If they're enhanced, I can't tell. No scars, soft to touch, moves around. Lovely!

Frenching: She's got a little cough going and didn't want to. Still did sneak in a bit it though.

BJ: Would've preferred BBBJ, but she says she's sick, wasn't willing to do BBBJ.

FJ: This part, she's amazing! We did cowgirl, missionary, doggy style, reverse cowgirl. I think her cowgirl is the best, slow and sensual type.

GFE: I think she's a lovely lady, I love the post-coitus cuddling and all that. Slightly hampered by the minimal frenching.

Overall, she's beautiful and the session was good! I'm a satisfied man!
Old 01-05-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tiostun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, is this a common practice from OKTs recently?
Tried a certain Thai FL website few weeks back. After confirmation, the OKT made me wait under a block opposite the actual location, then call me to ask what I'm wearing and holding. The 'verification' process made me very uncomfortable.

The girl ended up great though, but I was just wondering if this is a common verification practice nowadays.
Old 01-05-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 12
gouflook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygouflook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

first timer ho? its common
Old 01-05-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 13
HornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud of

Went to fuck Jam of ET88 last night, at first see pic like not chio end up reading those FRs then decided to go ahead. When the door open i was like wow so chio, confirm better than pic . shower sop , french alot , BBBJ also quite good , neh neh C cup natural . very talkative lady and love to tease . very automatic ask you want 2nd shot . 2moro is her last day working so better book fast. Also when i step in the living room got 3 other ladies.. not sure what their name though.. lucky they never rape me
Old 01-05-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyBabyy View Post
..... Also when i step in the living room got 3 other ladies.. not sure what their name though.. lucky they never rape me
Yah, sometimes a bit nervous have to walk past the other girls on the way to and from shower, clad only in towel ...
Old 01-05-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 13
HornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Yah, sometimes a bit nervous have to walk past the other girls on the way to and from shower, clad only in towel ...
lucky i never drop my towel if not they come kum my little brother liao
Old 01-05-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong info

Last edited by halogen019; 01-05-2016 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Wrong info
Old 01-05-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Yes, this is a common procedure.

They need to verify you are not AV. However, I am not sure if they have kar kia lurking around to verify you as the customer.

I know the info, like the colour of your shirt, is for the girls to peek through the door hole to confirm you are the customer.
I am not sure how this procedure can work to verify 'not av'. Anybody also can just register and pretend to be customer.

I thought it's more to ensure the girl opens door to the right person, not anyone else who just want to ring the doorbell and disturb them.

As for kar kia lurking around, i doubt. Next time you can check it out for yourself. The place that customer is asked to stand and wait... it's often visible from one of the unit's windows.
Old 01-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

This is a thread for bros to read FR or post FR..dont post rubbish here please..lots of spys here

Last edited by iloveboom; 01-05-2016 at 09:04 PM. Reason: wrong infor
Old 01-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hadidas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiostun View Post
Hi bros, is this a common practice from OKTs recently?
Tried a certain Thai FL website few weeks back. After confirmation, the OKT made me wait under a block opposite the actual location, then call me to ask what I'm wearing and holding. The 'verification' process made me very uncomfortable.

The girl ended up great though, but I was just wondering if this is a common verification practice nowadays.
as bros pointed out, this is quite normal. though not a big time chiongster myself. i think is more for the ladies to recognize you when open door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyBabyy View Post
Went to fuck Jam of ET88 last night, at first see pic like not chio end up reading those FRs then decided to go ahead. When the door open i was like wow so chio, confirm better than pic . shower sop , french alot , BBBJ also quite good , neh neh C cup natural . very talkative lady and love to tease . very automatic ask you want 2nd shot . 2moro is her last day working so better book fast. Also when i step in the living room got 3 other ladies..not sure what their name though.. lucky they never rape me.
looks like this Jem is quite a gem. too bad going home soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
This is a thread for bros to read FR or post FR..dont post rubbish here please..lots of spys here
imho, i don't see anything wrong here. this is for bros to chats, share experiences and infos too.

what i think bothersome is this purported zappings going on. it will ruin this thread.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
otrip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Monica
Stable PS

Was asking for Barney but was fully booked, bro cash recommend Monica for me.

No longer a SYT but a very attractive women now.
Boob lovers will not be disappointed soft to the touch during shower ask me how heavy they are lol.

Her Nuru and BBBJ were good too, suction a bit lacking but compensate by the slurping and look at you when she work on little johnny.

French can be better
painitng no try

FJ nice and tight with natural moan

2 shots and left happy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1