The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2008, 09:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Xena has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Like that also can, wonder walk out everybody looking .... what happen if somebody you know queuing too
Old 30-06-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

eh Gilbert, u saying FB or BF? if BF means boyfriend.
Old 30-06-2008, 10:39 AM
fever

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro T123, you very observant leh .... most times it wont even register in our brain .... you work in line related to proof reading ...
Old 30-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Anyone tried doing it at the toilet of Boat quay Macdonalds ?

Was at Boat quay the other day and need to go toilet. so my gf and I went to the one at Mac.

Well there is only one toilet and the sign in front of the toilet is male/female. Before we got in, 3 girls went into the toilet. Like that also can..so my gf and I decided to go in together also.

There was like a few people waiting when we got in. The toilet is quite big and spacious. after I pee....my gf come from behind and started fondling me...got me damn hard ....as she was wearing skirt, i pull her g string aside and started doing her from behind....it was shiok I tell u....there was music in the toilet and the thougth of people waiting outside.... damn exciting...cummed in like 5 mins.

When we went out, some girls waiting to go in look at us funnily and giggling...
Hahaha... if they didn't hear you/gf, probably show the shadow moving... most people forget about that.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 30-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
shuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post
My friend bought his FB home while mrs is abroad. He cleaned up everything including doing the laundry immediately, scared got CSI pay visit.
ur friend very brave le. i don't dare to bring fling or FB home if i have wife and children later i left out evidence and my wife found out i mati
Old 30-06-2008, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Xena has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

The best dont bring anywhere where chances of seeing somebody you know is high ... a no no is home .... neighbours see liao how ah .,..
Old 30-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Worst... kaypo neighbour finds out.

Live condo even worse. The security guard see -> gossip to maids/other guards/gardener/convenience store staff/etc -> gossip reach nosey, self-righteous, neighbour -> reach ears of family, wife...

Die liao.

Don't under-estimate the 'boredom' of the people around you. Even the insignificant ones.

Even if the neighbours don't reveal the secret, they may change the way they treat you. They may act strange around you and your family. One day, one neighbour cannot control, burst out and tell your wife/mother/etc while having a normal chat. (Non-condo housing also might happen.)

What if you are contesting for mgmt comm position? Your opponents may use this to blackmail you, or neighbours blackmail you for favours after you get in.

Enbloc sale... opponents to your position about the sale try to blackmail you.

I think can write MediaCorp drama liao.

So far, from the FEW divorcees I spoken to... the wives get the most upset when they find out that the husband brought flings/mistress/WL/etc home. It goes up another notch if they find out it was on the marital bed. So, if you still value your marriage... seriously, don't bring your flings/etc home.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Last edited by 5ag1_Boar; 30-06-2008 at 03:02 PM.
Old 30-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -84 / Power: 0
clan004 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quite surprise got bring home ... I think that is indeed very daring ..... on the verge of mad
Old 30-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagiboar View Post
Worst... kaypo neighbour finds out.

Live condo even worse. The security guard see -> gossip to maids/other guards/gardener/convenience store staff/etc -> gossip reach nosey, self-righteous, neighbour -> reach ears of family, wife...

Die liao.

Don't under-estimate the 'boredom' of the people around you. Even the insignificant ones.

Even if the neighbours don't reveal the secret, they may change the way they treat you. They may act strange around you and your family. One day, one neighbour cannot control, burst out and tell your wife/mother/etc while having a normal chat. (Non-condo housing also might happen.)

What if you are contesting for mgmt comm position? Your opponents may use this to blackmail you, or neighbours blackmail you for favours after you get in.

Enbloc sale... opponents to your position about the sale try to blackmail you.

I think can write MediaCorp drama liao.

So far, from the FEW divorcees I spoken to... the wives get the most upset when they find out that the husband brought flings/mistress/WL/etc home. It goes up another notch if they find out it was on the marital bed. So, if you still value your marriage... seriously, don't bring your flings/etc home.
Wanna drink milk, dun bring the cow home ...

Doing it at home is like slapping ur wife on the cheek ...

Doing it on the marital is like shitting on her after the slap ...

Tell me which women can endure like this ?

Must give respect to earn respect ... my two cents ...
Old 30-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 17
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuaige84 View Post
ur friend very brave le. i don't dare to bring fling or FB home if i have wife and children later i left out evidence and my wife found out i mati

agree.. the biggest taboo is to cheat on ur marital bed. that's the worst of lots and something a wife will never forgive.
Old 30-06-2008, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 21
Starlite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilagila100 View Post
Wanna drink milk, dun bring the cow home ...
...Tell me which women can endure like this ?

Bro, you are very right, We don't need the cow, but just fresh milk will do. Even gf cannot take it if you bring another back, dun say wife. For me if I do so and get caught, I think I seow liao Bro t123's friend very brave leh.

Last edited by Starlite; 30-06-2008 at 10:54 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 23
sex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthegreat View Post
agree.. the biggest taboo is to cheat on ur marital bed. that's the worst of lots and something a wife will never forgive.
Agree agree... totally agreed...

i once brought my FB back home to fuck on my matrimonial bed.. and guess wad, while fucking halfway, her period came!!! at first i didn't realized but her menses smell started to flood e entire room.. fucking hell, by the time we both realized, she'd left a HUGE STAIN on my mattress all e way to my King Koll bed!!!

we both immediately stopped and spend e rest of e time trying to get rid of e stains.. e mattress was easy, but e stain on King Koll was impossible to get rid of...

sigh, when my OC came back from her overseas trip, I'd to lie thru my teeth saying I'd spilled coffee over e bed.. thankfully she bought it. However, i feel damn bad after a few days and decided to get a new KING KOLL.. after that, i swore that i'll nvr ever ever bring a woman back to bang in my house..

till this day, i still thank my lucky stars..

I like BBBJ.
I like CIM too.
I like Girls Who Swallow Even More.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 17
bonk_syt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonk_syt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex4LiFe View Post
Agree agree... totally agreed...

i once brought my FB back home to fuck on my matrimonial bed.. and guess wad, while fucking halfway, her period came!!! at first i didn't realized but her menses smell started to flood e entire room.. fucking hell, by the time we both realized, she'd left a HUGE STAIN on my mattress all e way to my King Koll bed!!!

we both immediately stopped and spend e rest of e time trying to get rid of e stains.. e mattress was easy, but e stain on King Koll was impossible to get rid of...

sigh, when my OC came back from her overseas trip, I'd to lie thru my teeth saying I'd spilled coffee over e bed.. thankfully she bought it. However, i feel damn bad after a few days and decided to get a new KING KOLL.. after that, i swore that i'll nvr ever ever bring a woman back to bang in my house..

till this day, i still thank my lucky stars..
salute you Bro.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 17
=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh dear....... I always leave alot of wet stains on the beds of my FB's. And crap! Never knew it could have such terrible consequences... But at least in my case, it's just pussy juice.... not menstrual blood. And some of my FB's have gf's. Sometimes, I feel I'm a very bad girl. lol.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuaige84 View Post
The worst part is his FB had her period at that time, wah lan, he used a very thick towel underneath. After the bonking, quickly throw in the washing machine and vaccum the master bedrooom.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1