The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Bentaken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I was Naive (Story)

Camping for more updates ....
Old 14-06-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!

Shiok ah. Can sleep already. Hahaha
Old 14-06-2016, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Aslute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98188729 View Post
Shiok ah. Can sleep already. Hahaha
Haha bedtime story?
Old 14-06-2016, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

We went out for lunch, and we walk through the shop houses along Balestier, the it was until we reach this temple where I met my nemesis. I was always been bad with Durian, to me it really is pungent. I was walked away maintaining my distance, as peddler was shouting out loud 3 for $10, 3 for $10.

Jasmine noticed my actions, and moves to ask me about it. I told the Girls that I hated the stench of the durians, and Jasmine was asking if I was a Singaporean. Walking down a side road we walk passed a traditional bakery, which was already a rare scene during my time. We all comment how nice it smelled as we saw the baker taking the bread out of the oven.

we reached the Whampoa market where we had our dinner, As I had cheeky cousins just like me, I remember a riddle they used to ask me.

I asked the girls if they wanted to guess a Riddle and they were all game.

Me: Hard hard go in, Soft Soft come out, in out in out juice will come out. The answer of this riddle is a process.

Felicia immediately told me she knew the answer, and asked me if it was a dirty riddle. Jasmine stared at me and I shook my head, ultimately the girls gave up after several guess and asked me what was the answer to the riddle.

I told them it was squeezing sugarcane juice, Jasmine commented that it was a rubbish riddle. our food came and we had our lunch.

We went back after lunch and we stayed till late with me finish all my assignments, The sisters had informed their parents that we were coming and they bought dinner. We had a good dinner together, Their father sent us to Toa Payoh after dinner as he needed to get something on the way. We go off and thanked him for the ride making our way to the Station boarding the train towards Bishan.

Felicia: Idiot tomorrow you going where.

Me: My friend ask me go his Zai dui (gangster homeground) leh

Felicia: you want to chap (Join Gang) ah?

Me: No lah just go see only.

Felicia: Where ah?

Me: Serangoon lor.

Felicia seemed a little disturbed when I said Serangoon

Felicia: You really want to go down meh?

Me: I don't want to go, but my buddy ask. I just go see a while I go already.

Felicia: Okok

We reached Bishan and I walked Felicia to the bus terminal, I reached home and I had my usual phone call with Christina. Telling her that I had finished my assignment, but she still had yet to complete hers. I did not know why but when ppl say distance makes the heart grow fonder, I was not happening to me not having met Christina for a few days my feelings for her seem to have gone lesser. Sometimes I wonder do I really like her or was it like Pris said, She was special because she was my first. We spoke for 20 mins that day and I went to bed thinking. Do I love Christina? I guess I do or else I won't be so upset when she left me previously. (that is what I thought then) I fell asleep soon Yawning after be out the whole day.
Old 14-06-2016, 09:17 AM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

The next day I went down to Serangoon via bus, and on the Journey I received a voicemail. I must be Ah Kai asking where I was it thought, and seriously I did not want to come. I never like Ah Keong in the first place to me he was just a loud mouthed bully, Basically only good at make threats just because he was in a gang.

I reached the terminal and alighted the bus, I told myself the max I will be there will be 30 mins and after that I might just take a walk around.

I went on and listen to my voicemail and as expected is was Ah Kai, He told me that he had to go to his Zai dui first as Ah keong was looking for him, and gave me instructions on where the coffeeshop was asking me to make my way there.

I put down the phone and was walking slowly, I was not at all enthusiastic about this visit. As I walk on, I felt someone pushed me from behind and soon I was pulled by another in to the sides of the Terminal.

Someone shouted to me: Siao Eh, Lu Toh Loh Ji Ki Eh!!!!! (hey, Which gang you from)
Old 14-06-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

I was caught off guard and when I looked up 3 guys were standing around me and they asked the same question again

Ah Beng A: Siao Eh, Lu Toh Loh Ji Ki Eh!!!!! (hey, Which gang you from)

Me: Wa Bei Dui eh. ( I am not from any Gang)

Ah Beng A: KNN Bei Dui Ah Ni Kuai Lan (Not from any gang yet so cocky)

Ah Beng B: You come here for what?

Me: Look for friend.

Ah Beng A leaning forward and pointing his finger at me: don't be cocky here, This is our Zai Dui (home turf)

I nodded to them as I did not want any trouble, they walk of with Ah Beng A spitting on the floor.

during my time this was very common but if you tell them you are not from a gang and it is the truth you are safe. Of course there are some that are out to find trouble, Which means unless you are with their gang they will whack you no matter what finding fault and even provoke you to fight them first.

I reached the coffeeshop as I scanned the area looking for Ah Kai, there were about 2 table of guys and girls around my age sitting together. I was looking amongst them and somehow find some of them familiar, that was then Ah Kai tapped me on the shoulder.

Ah Kai: hey you come already ah.

Me: Yah lah, reach Serangoon only tio Jio Meng (questioned by gang members)

Ah Kai: Your face too kuai lan lah. (cocky)

Me: Will meh.

Ah Kai pulled me to a table beside the gang members and told me to look at a few girls, He told me how good they look and he was planning to date one of them but I was not interested, seriously some of them really cannot make it.

Ah Keong saw us and came over.

Ah Keong: How? want to join us or not?

I did not answer him, he went on like a credit card sale person and told me the perks and benefits, also ensuring me that is I was in any trouble, they will get ppl down to help me. Ah Kai too tried to convince me telling me we brothers can make a name for ourselves, Yes, Ah Kai dream now is to become a famous fighter. I told them that I will think about it, and Ah Kai place his hand over my shoulder.

Ah Kai: You heng ah, I heard today got chio bu come down.

After he said that a familiar figure appeared, Fuck, It's Cindy, That means......

Last edited by Starter; 14-06-2016 at 11:13 AM.
Old 14-06-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
jarodwlkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjarodwlkr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

rui en look alike power sia!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachos84 View Post
wah you lucky man!! haha.. show pics of girls that look like rest of the girls in your story leh!! pls pls.. hee
Old 14-06-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
sbfindex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you TS starter.
Old 14-06-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
jasonng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjasonng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Orh Pah....................
Old 14-06-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
I tot no one see mah.

so relaxinow I very bo eng, must find picture must wirte story, knn next time dunno must make sound effect bo

not that I mind thouh but sound effect dun come ok
Brother, got picture, soon audio, what if, skip those, jump straight to video?? hahaha .. too bad no camera phones then.

Rgfds

Believe when none would.
Old 14-06-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

I stayed low and kept my head down, Ah Keong told Ah Kai that their leader was here. There was this guy with colorful tattoos on his arms, he seemed beefier as compared to Ah boy. Beside him was a girl and Cindy, the girl's looks were captivating (Cheryl had this CFM look and those bad woman flair that you see in Dramas) and I took a longer peek at her. I wanted to tell Ah Kai that I was leaving but before I could do that, the beefy guy walked to our table.

Beefy Guy: Keong, Lu Xiu Xin Eh Gi Na Ah? (You got new hunch men ah?)

Keong: Leader, Ji Kor Si Ah Kai, Wo xin Eh Gi Na. (This is Ah Kai, My new hunch men.)

Beefy Guy looks at Ah kai: Wa Si Lu Eh Tiong Pway, Orh Pah, Simi Daichi Poh Wa Eh Mia (I am your Leader, Orh Pah anything outside say my name.)

Ah Kai nods his head.

It was clear to me who this person was, He is Christina's Ex the one that beat her up, Orh Pah.

I told Ah Kai I had to go and as I got off the chair, as voice asked me to sit back down.

Cindy: Kah Wo Zhe Diao (Sit still for me)

A nervous Ah Kai pulled me back on the seat, there stood Cindy with the girl beside her.

Cindy: Come my turf also don't say hi?

I did not answer her, and honestly I was frightened as I was at their turf.

Cindy: Ah Keong, you know him ah?

Ah Keong: He is from my school, Maybe he will join us.

Cindy: like that ah, if he don't join us make sure you help me "look after" him at school.

Ah Keong nodded at Cindy and I guess Ah Kai was wondering how I got involved with Cindy and how I offended her.

The other girl seem to asked Cindy what happened, she looked at me when Cindy spoke to her.

Girl: I am Cheryl, you know Christina ah.

Me: Yah

Cheryl: How is Christina? (in my mind was knn you don't know how to page her meh.)

Me: ok lor.

Cheryl gave me a smile which I would not consider friendly, Cindy and Cheryl left us and I got up and walked off immediately, I was afraid that Orh pah will hear of this and too come and question me. I started running toward the main road looking for a cab. I just wanted to get out of Serangoon.

Last edited by Starter; 14-06-2016 at 02:02 PM.
Old 14-06-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANowhereMan View Post
Brother, got picture, soon audio, what if, skip those, jump straight to video?? hahaha .. too bad no camera phones then.

Rgfds
lol you find actress I believe audit from bro here for the role of Lawrence will have long q. lolz
Old 14-06-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kas26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More upadates pleasseeeeeeee cant get enuf of this story hahaha
Old 14-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
steel52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update. More please
Old 14-06-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Timour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: I was Naive (Story)

Cant get enough.... Good work and thank you for our effort.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1