The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-08-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
i been ask also , haha after no reply.
first times got ML ask this, next time ask your weight n height n chest, stomach got 6 bullet or not
If stomach need 6 bullets, I think they are likely to starve...
Old 11-08-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
Yes it is running on Telegram
Thanks for the reply bro!

And thanks bro P for the link!
Old 11-08-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
LOL tangtang started out as a FL, offering full service. Then become ml. But can't deny her bj is damn good. But her look buay gum me so tried once is enough.
Gear up for heavy artillery fire bro...
Old 11-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
LOL!!!!!!! R u what she stated?
must give coffee tips
Now Most ML business better than economics, alots of funny thing come out.

Next Time will ask you handsome n slim or not.
Adele is the best not so fussy
Old 11-08-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 18
deshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud of

Visited Adele last week after long hiatus.

Can't go wrong with her, my best fail safe ML option.

Meanwhile, looking at others some variety, any good recommendations for nuru?
Old 11-08-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshou View Post
Visited Adele last week after long hiatus.

Can't go wrong with her, my best fail safe ML option.

Meanwhile, looking at others some variety, any good recommendations for nuru?
Natalie alr MIA,no chance to tried.

The rest seem like mostly JC.SIAN
Old 11-08-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy.online/shuang-shuang-massage/

Frs seem to praise her massage pack a punch, sound good
Old 11-08-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Gear up for heavy artillery fire bro...
Dont shell him la, Coco also ma.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I guess she is not here to earn $$ but here fishing for SG Carrot boyfriend who will take her off the market but also must not be uncle and have to be in shape. Well, if she is Donna or Aila calibre by all means carry on. But I dare say even those 2 legendary AP will not sustain long if cherry pick customers to such extent, let alone this lass whom based on pictures is not even remotely near their qualities.

Apologies if Fiona white knights are offended but facts are facts. She should wake up her idea.
Agreed with this, if the MLs are indeed serious about earning money, they pick customers based on ease of servicing and potential issues (troubles) instead on aesthetic factors.

Aesthetic factors are keyed in for brief description of the customer for easy recognition. DB is a tool for work, not review for leisure for them. To most MLs, plump customers are easier to service for some reasons.

There are many kinds of ML, those that are not serious about making money usually don't last very long in the market. The first couple of sessions might show some enthusiasm but after when they see that you are not a fish then 打入冷宫.

The ones that want to earn their money will stand out with their consistent service, where even with no special MR, they will have their crowd.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Dont shell him la, Coco also ma.
Iol I worry for him ah bro. Coco different, veteran operator offering full service, just change modus operandi. His comments on Tang Tang could dash the dreams of some bros who chose to think some ML don't sell xxx no matter what $$ offered
Old 11-08-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Oh no bro, turns out there's no black record, guess that ML is used to people walking off cos she uses fake photo.

The steady ML i referred to was Hebe/Zhi Qing
Hebe is really steady. Very consistent with good attitude. Nice lady to be with. Not sure if she will return. Any news?
Old 11-08-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
LOL tangtang started out as a FL, offering full service. Then become ml. But can't deny her bj is damn good. But her look buay gum me so tried once is enough.
Although she is now ML..... but she still allow upgrade to FJ
Old 11-08-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

There are many kinds of ML, those that are not serious about making money usually don't last very long in the market. The first couple of sessions might show some enthusiasm but after when they see that you are not a fish then 打入冷宫.
This statement, bet many of us experienced it. Some immediate dip in the tone and body language once they know you not gonna be baited, and chop chop service you and that's the last we will see them, cos their message is clearly delivered.

Irony is, what I experienced was the APs are the ones whom are able to put aside their failed baiting attempts and yet provide tip top services. It's no coincidence that they can be successful cos they understand how the game is played. 来日方长, what can't be baited now could potentially be tempted down the road, and at the very least she keeps a satisfied customer for rotation,win win situation to them.

This young lass either oredi have a few carrots in her grasp or she is super confident of her marketability in this dry spell. Else her logic is deeply flawed.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
could dash the dreams of some bros who chose to think some ML don't sell xxx no matter what $$ offered
The thing is, how you know the rest of the vanilla cat are not working in BBS, Sauna or KTV back in China before they even came over? Or maybe got 小狼狗? You don’t. And you would never know.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 11-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Iol I worry for him ah bro. Coco different, veteran operator offering full service, just change modus operandi. His comments on Tang Tang could dash the dreams of some bros who chose to think some ML don't sell xxx no matter what $$ offered
The psychological thought of ML limitations is part of the package of selling lor. Yeah, that will cause devaluation and cannot offer steep pricing for "fresh" abalone. Sorry to quote bro GS here.

Veterans been here for a long time, switching is common.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1