The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-05-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Pine from LAX
90% of pic
Tall and super slim. Looks like a poly gal. Super cute!
Great shower
New to the trade but has gfe
Kissing ok.
Bbbj dodnt try
Can't take big dicks

Overall was like meeting a av star and before i knew it time was up!
Old 09-05-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko104 View Post
Yea I saw her at Balestier there maybe give some rich guy Bao already !!
Yea a bit paiseh. I'm with my fb at value hotel near balestier so zhun see her in the lift with some guy. My fb ask if I know her I act blur lol awkward sia
Old 09-05-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 13
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Yea a bit paiseh. I'm with my fb at value hotel near balestier so zhun see her in the lift with some guy. My fb ask if I know her I act blur lol awkward sia
Bro,

Keep your fb bonking place and fl bonking place separate. Also kenna one time with gf. She asked why I looked like I know the girl, but lucky I quick thinking, say saw her in kopitiam before go hotel. If not die... Lucky the girl also pretend don't know me.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Seems like Wendi is still in sg. But weird saw her outside with some guy? Think some rich guy bao her alr la.
yes still in sg. pity someone bao her (probably). will never forget my 10/10 bonks with her
Old 10-05-2016, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Bro,

Keep your fb bonking place and fl bonking place separate. Also kenna one time with gf. She asked why I looked like I know the girl, but lucky I quick thinking, say saw her in kopitiam before go hotel. If not die... Lucky the girl also pretend don't know me.
Err. Technically it's separate places? How I know some guy bao her and check in the same hotel some more. Thank god everyone in the lift act blur. Wendi's guy probably knows I bonk her too lol
Old 10-05-2016, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Actually saw her facebook and knew she is still in sg. But quite surprise they can check in hotel. Thought she only have passport. Value hotel no need their details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Bro,

Old 10-05-2016, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
Actually saw her facebook and knew she is still in sg. But quite surprise they can check in hotel. Thought she only have passport. Value hotel no need their details?
No idea man. Saw her in the lift. Maybe is the guy book room?
Old 10-05-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Sometime I think it could be someone tabao already. Many times see pics of newly arrived gals but nex day pic is gone.
Wonder the arrangements is done between the guy & gal or the guy & the okt?
How much would this cost?
Old 10-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Any encounters on this stable thaipalace or Linda from thaipalace??? Seem quiet on this stable
Old 10-05-2016, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin View Post
Sometime I think it could be someone tabao already. Many times see pics of newly arrived gals but nex day pic is gone.
Wonder the arrangements is done between the guy & gal or the guy & the okt?
How much would this cost?
Not that they are bao some are stated arriving tml but when tml come they got rejected at custom so no chioce have to take down.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
Not that they are bao some are stated arriving tml but when tml come they got rejected at custom so no chioce have to take down.
That is another possibility.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

2 short fr

stable-SD
Girl- mimi

Summary

Tall and big bone girl 173cm!
Service allowed- french, paint,above avarage
Attitude- Friendly
Rtf- nope

Stable- R.B(guess)
Girl- bebe

Summary

Body- slim nice figure
Tattoo- alot

Service allowed- french, paint ,good overrall

Attitude- Friendly,easy icebreaker,gfe

Rtf- nope cause saw another super fair syt like (w)from DH in the same house.cute and cant wait to try her.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Duskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDuskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Initially booked nerine with LB today morning. But bro Linus said she went back BKK so recommended Nova. A new girl. Got first blood.

She looks good on the whole, with slight acne above the lips only. Think it's due to the heat. Nice enhanced boobs with a proportionate body too. When I reached, served me water. Then go room, chat a bit. Learnt that she works like a beer girl in BKK, but selling vodka so vodka girl? Lol her service and gfe is high, probably since she is in service line.

FJ and BBBJ is good in the whole. She has braces but doesn't seem to cause any problems.

Has hair at pussy. Not shaven. Open to painting

Can French and kiss too.

Her English is cmi, google translate if need. I can speak simple conversational Thai so Heng ah.

Last edited by Duskbin; 10-05-2016 at 12:36 PM.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
DD87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for MEW (ET88)

Morning breakfast consists of "MEW", and here's my humble opinion and FR for her.

She Greeted me with a sweet smile upon opening the door. She is young, pretty attractive, had nice hair, Sweet and obedient. Not to mention with a pair of natural boobs ozzing out from her sexy silky dress.

During the shower, she cleaned my bro and stroked it occasionally. Next, the BBBJ,her BBBJ skill was good, knows her speed control well. Looking at her head bouncing up and down on my bro really excited me. She flashed me a come fuck me look, which made me cant wait to fuck her. Capped up immediately and went into position. She has a moist tight pussy and she seems to be turned on easily.

Her pussy is clean and odourless,i licked and finger her and she was enjoying it to a climax with very soft and seductive moanings. Her breast is soft and nice which can fit perfectly into the palm of your hands.

Hardworking and accommodating to my various positions, i ended up enjoying the doggy position best while grabbing her soft buttocks.

Looks- 8.5/10 SYT , 85% resemblance to looks.
Shower- 8.5/10 Cleans me properly and helps undress and dress my clothes
Fingering-9/10 She allows and enjoys it alot and gives out seductive moanings
Boobs- 8/10 Soft C cup with great shape.
BBBJ- 9/10 Job well done.
FJ- 9/10 Great FJ , didnt describe it much, highly recommended that all bros should try, feeling of fucking your best friend's younger sister.
CIM - Nv try.
Overall Rating 8.8/10 Great babe highly recommended to bros with SYT, petite fetishes, fair type with natural boobs.

Thanks Bro DT with the good arrangements, great service orientation and recommendations. Thanks for the friendly and prompt replies. Cheers.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
There's a few now. Just had one in the afternoon ... ;-)

Quick FR for LaserB's Alaina.
Thanks for the update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1