The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-09-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 23
AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

For that price it is made in China polyester glued suit
Old 24-09-2010, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi 2 all seniors bros,asking on behalf of my frz(who is not a samster):
he is travelling 2 BKK with his family & his mum has problem walking long distance so is tere any service such as hiring a vehicle with a driver(for a day)to temples in BKK?How much will it be & where shld he go & book for the service?
Tks in advance for the help

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 24-09-2010, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
How much will it be & where shld he go & book for the service?
Most of the taxi drivers are willing to get booked the whole day. Normally, it will cost about 1500thb from 8am to 6pm to travel around BKK.
Old 24-09-2010, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Most of the taxi drivers are willing to get booked the whole day. Normally, it will cost about 1500thb from 8am to 6pm to travel around BKK.
that's a pretty good deal .... abt S$62 ++++
does it include the gas and other fees ??? like toll fees, car park etc etc ...
Old 24-09-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
that's a pretty good deal .... abt S$62 ++++
does it include the gas and other fees ??? like toll fees, car park etc etc ...
It includes gas only. The rest will be paid by you. It will be inside BKK only. Chok dee.
Old 25-09-2010, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quote:
It includes gas only. The rest will be paid by you. It will be inside BKK only. Chok dee.
Tks,will inform my frz

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 25-09-2010, 08:31 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
that's a pretty good deal ... but the traffic in BKK is killing ...
probably spend half the time inside the cab getting caught in the traffic jam ..
Old 27-09-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

Probably need some si-fu's advise.. arrvd today in bkk, and end up with nothing after more than 10hrs on streets.. went to Suk Soi 24, intending to have clean massage and then go for thonglor, but never book in advance for Asian Herb/Body Tune-no slots..., then end up some crappy massage..spoilt mood and didn't go thonglor... after that.. shop around a bit, then go for dinner.. after dinner in chinatown, tot go to Siam Square Novotel CM2, reached door, then kena rejected as wearing bermudas.. (!@(#*!@)!(#&&!&@! end up in Hollywood around 11pm.. quiet.. not many girls...... left after 30mins and 3 drinks.. then head back to hotel just after 12mn.. tot of calling thonglor for outcall, then told by operator, they just closed shop at 12mn...(@&$(!&(&@#&$%#(&$!!!! end up, sleep on my own... will be here for 2 weeks... i got Thermae cafe at soi 15 and CM2 on my radar.. any other advise senior bros?? sorry for my longwinded... need to release some steam.. as couldn't release it elsewhere.... pai seh!
Old 27-09-2010, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

take MRT to Huay Khwang , come out and there is MP everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcrecruit View Post
Probably need some si-fu's advise.. arrvd today in bkk, and end up with nothing after more than 10hrs on streets.. went to Suk Soi 24, intending to have clean massage and then go for thonglor, but never book in advance for Asian Herb/Body Tune-no slots..., then end up some crappy massage..spoilt mood and didn't go thonglor... after that.. shop around a bit, then go for dinner.. after dinner in chinatown, tot go to Siam Square Novotel CM2, reached door, then kena rejected as wearing bermudas.. (!@(#*!@)!(#&&!&@! end up in Hollywood around 11pm.. quiet.. not many girls...... left after 30mins and 3 drinks.. then head back to hotel just after 12mn.. tot of calling thonglor for outcall, then told by operator, they just closed shop at 12mn...(@&$(!&(&@#&$%#(&$!!!! end up, sleep on my own... will be here for 2 weeks... i got Thermae cafe at soi 15 and CM2 on my radar.. any other advise senior bros?? sorry for my longwinded... need to release some steam.. as couldn't release it elsewhere.... pai seh!
Old 27-09-2010, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcrecruit View Post
will be here for 2 weeks... i got Thermae cafe at soi 15 and CM2 on my radar.. any other advise senior bros?? sorry for my longwinded... need to release some steam.. as couldn't release it elsewhere.... pai seh!
no worries ... u have 2 wks to explore all the sextified scenes in BKK until ur leg goes soft ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock
take MRT to Huay Khwang , come out and there is MP everywhere
affirmative ... lots of MP joints here ...
best time to be there ... 6 to 8pm ... full strength in fish tanks ..

Map of Ratchada ... (not updated yet)

Old 27-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

these days still got people go hollywood?
alamak!!!!!!!!!!! out-date already la!
Old 27-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

Map of Ratchada

Old 27-09-2010, 06:32 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Map of Ratchada

You are the MAN......now I can use the map in 10 days time...hehehe!
Old 27-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Boley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Glock,

If it is really late; check out the after hours place like Bossy, climax.....music may be loud by action still there!
Jeans are always welcome in these places...

Good massage, go to Health Land!

Boley
Old 27-09-2010, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
bell152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Map of Ratchada

hi brudders,

tks for the map.

is colonze 2 still there?
when i was there last week, only see the Lord
too high class alreadi, dun dare to go in.

cheers,

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1