The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 10-05-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

anyone tried Nutty from Thai69?
http://www.thai69.org/#!nutty/hptzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
Yups been cheonging fl dom 1 scene for sometimes so sharing what i know.

Good and honest stable. Hope Bro Tom can continue to keep up the good work and provide lotsa babes to us
Old 10-05-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
anyone tried Nutty from Thai69?
http://www.thai69.org/#!nutty/hptzi
Yes. Nutty is good. Good massage and her services is really good. She been a few times to singapore. One word for her thumbs up for her.try her yesterday. Nice set of big beautiful boobs...Thanks Bro Tom for making good and fast arrangements for me to meet Nutty. Well done for this Stable!!! will be trying regularly in the Near Future

Last edited by k-knight; 11-05-2016 at 07:04 AM.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 10
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!

Hey guys, any one has personal experience with amm from et88?
I read those on her forum and it's really great but I wanna hear from you bros too,
Old 10-05-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13808 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
Hey guys, any one has personal experience with amm from et88?
I read those on her forum and it's really great but I wanna hear from you bros too,
Tried Amm from ET88.
Only 20.
Excellent body, comparable to Mickey from TB88.
She's slim, no fats, with natural C cups with no sag. Firm and heavy. Nice nipples
Leggy. Nice butt, well-toned.
Nice BBBJ.
Very horny and loves to fuck. Great service.
Very wet and tight vagina.
Frenching too.

RTF: Absolutely..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 16-05-2016 at 07:14 AM.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13808 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I'm just horny, but I fucked Pammy from ET88 too.
She has a nice pair of firm B+ cuppers with no sag, fantastic to fondle and suck.
Nice BBBJ with ball and shaft licking.
Nice curves, bit of tummy fat.
Only 20.
Nice butt for doggy. Tight vagina (her last partner was lesbian; she's bisexual), so probably not banged by a dick for a long time.
Nice head massage after.
Decent command of English, can make small talk.

RTF: I prefer girls who can CIM

And who's the cibai who zapped me for posting up my FRs?
This thread is for sharing, and I'm being honest and taking the time to share info, rather than keep these gems to myself...
Old 11-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Duskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDuskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongstern View Post
Wah Sianz Nerine went back so fast???? Maybe bao by someone already.
Haha yes bro. I wanted to go today too. Think see her face 1/2 days then Bro Linus say no more liao haha but Bao 12 days quite expensive ah siao liao.
Old 11-05-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Pammy from ET88 is great
Fantastic boobs, not too big and not too soft. Just nice for her body. Frenching was great too in my 90 minutes session I spent about 60minutes making small talk with her haha. Didn't regret at all. If NSpay was higher I would have RTF. Please treat her well
Old 11-05-2016, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Frs for both Mali and CC from ET88

These few days weather too hot, need to release all that heat haha.
Booked Mali first seeing that she was petite and cute.

Pic Resemblance: Looks pretty much like her pictures, typical thai tan
Looks: 7/10 (got the cute student look)
Boobs: 6/10 (not for boobs lover)
Frenching: 7/10 (shy at first, need to warm her up)
BBJ: 6/10 (average)
FJ: 8/10 (likes to tease and very playful)
GFE: 7/10 (Gentle and playful)

First impression of Mali was that she is shy petite girl, but that impression changed when she revealed her true colours in the showers. A very playful young girl who likes to tease. Keep grinding against my lil bro in the shower and moaning away. Mali gets wet very easily, fingered her awhile and she was gushing non stop! After that she basically turned into a nympho quickly capped and began fj, grinding and pleasuring herself. Very commando! Was just lying down looking at her pleasuring herself with my lil bro lol
On the way out saw CC lying on the sofa smoking and laughing quite sexily, flirted with her abit and made up my mind to bonk her the next day.

Next day went looking for CC and seems like she remembered me from last night. Mali saw me and all the girls are like welcoming me lol (One thing I like about this stable is that the girls are all friendly to each other unlike some other stables where the girls are like enemies and show the pissed look when they see other girls having customer)

CC resembles a gorgeous model, long slim legs, toned body and nice perky butt with a good figure.
Pic Resemblance: Looks exactly like her pictures
Looks: 10/10 (damn, she is fine!)
Boobs: 9/10 (I'm a fan of boobs regardless real or fake haha)
Frenching: 10/10 (She is the only FL so far that likes frenching so much I gotta stop her and catch my breath, seems she's aroused when frenching, pussy was damn wet)
BBJ: 8/10 (strong suction)
FJ: 9/10 (tight and her moans were very sexy, fantasizing that I have a model girlfriend )
GFE: 10/10 (Frenching non stop and cuddles very intimately with you after bonking)
Left a very happy man
Old 11-05-2016, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 10
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!

Thanks for some of the bros' suggestions as well as comments above.
Current hit list
Amm,CC,Pammy from ET88
Baby,Diamond from thai69 ( not too sure about this, anyone can verify? )

Hope bros have any suggestions! So many to bonk don't know which order to bonk them in ^^
Old 11-05-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
Thanks for some of the bros' suggestions as well as comments above.
Current hit list
Amm,CC,Pammy from ET88
Baby,Diamond from thai69 ( not too sure about this, anyone can verify? )

Hope bros have any suggestions! So many to bonk don't know which order to bonk them in ^^
CC should be leaving very soon, so better catch her before too late.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!
AMM of ET88

Manage to book a slot with Amm last night.

Second time trying this stable after a amazing first time with Pam previously and I was not disappointed.

LookLooks/Body: Cute syt face... 22 years old but can easily pass for younger. Figure is really good. As mentioned by previous bros, she is slim but is well tone and could tell that she exercise to keep her body in shape. And her ass is amazingly firm (more on that later).

Bbbj/FJ etc.: bbbj nothing to shout about and FJ is good. For the second shot, did it doggie style and somehow she angle her body to make use of her amazing firm and tight butt to further stimulate you. Usually for second shot I can take a while (or not even at all depending on the chemistry) but she manage to draw it out of me in quick time.

GFE : Sorry for the long wall of text coming up cause I always feel that a good fuck is all about the experience and connection with the girl (else it be like masturbating with your hand). If Pam is the epitome of excellent chemisty akin to meeting a long lost gf who you can talk and connect to, Amm is the extreme opposite (do not be mistaken that she is a dead fish) because she exudes cool (yet boiling) sensuality of a first time lover. After the moment she lead me to her room and the usual sop of stripping going to the bathroom, she starts to give that cute and seductive look at you and start frenching in the bathroom non-stop while we are still washing up. After which, back to the bedroom, it is still a non-stop frenching and foreplay which she takes her time before the main act. Even in the break in between, she will cuddle up close to you to rest and from time to time steal kisses and occasional petting. In all, I don't believe I spoken more than 3 sentence of conversation with her (due to the mouth being occupied with other more interesting activities) other than the usual pleasantries of greeting and leaving.

Overall, another gem from ET88. Usually for most stables I encountered, the gems to "ok" and miss rate is skewed more to the "ok" range with the occasional gem and misses. With ET88, this is the second time with a perfect homerun so much that I left the house wondering will it be a future perfect hat-trick with ET88? Will probably take a while to find out as I will likely rtf Amm as long she remains on our shore.
Old 11-05-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Innocen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking LB- Glenda

Thank you Bro Linus for ur prompt replies.

As all the fellow chiongsters had stated in their fr.
Glenda a cute syt. Definitely a head turner with u bring out to sg streets. With a C cupper inverted nips(my type) and a loud stereo moaning, makes my 90 mins very enjoyable. Apparently she doesnt have any bad mouth smell leh. Haha

My humble Fr below
Looks : 8/10 cute syt. Feels like bonking a poly student
Body : 9/10 slim body with C cupper boobs
FJ : 8/10 Tight and juicy. Skills not as talented as other bonks previous. But can improve further
Gfe: 8/10 french like no tml. Treat u like her bf haha l
Rtf : yes if she still on our shore.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pandachina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-knight View Post
Yes. Nutty is good. Good massage and her services is really good. She been a few times to singapore. One word for her thumbs up for her.try her yesterday. Nice set of big beautiful boobs...Thanks Bro Tom for making good and fast arrangements for me to meet Nutty. Well done for this Stable!!! will be trying regularly in the Near Future
is her boobs natural bro? also is yaya boobs natural?
Old 11-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandachina View Post
is her boobs natural bro? also is yaya boobs natural?
I not expert in this, i dont feel hard for her boobs. Quite soft, as for yaya I think is silicon one.
Going to rtf her at 7pm but got one bro faster than me.. sian
Old 11-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Tasha

Face > 75% To picture.
She is more to minah type of looks rather than posted pic chinese looking.
Saw her WO make up.Normal looking.

Skin tone -Tan kind

Boobs> Almost non existent small A cup.
So just play around with her nips.

Body> Slim kind with slight ass cos it better than nothing.

French> can do but really all out kind

BBBJ -> More to haed sucking and licking.
No deepthroat.Blow with help of her hand.

Painting/Fingering> Both done and she is quite wet.

FJ> Best part of session.She quite natural as she is not season FL.
Toyota sales girl she told me.Did 2 FJ shots.
2nd shot start after massage which is quite a good one.
She start playing with my nips to arouse me.
Bonk her quite long.Slow and fast till she beh tahan.

Friendly girl.
Rather quiet as she can't speaks much English
But still can feel her GFE.
More to gentle kind.
Overall a normal bonk

Ejazz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1