The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Idiots of Gogo Bars

1. Idiot who think he a better dancer then goes up the stage to dance. Erhh Mr Bouncer!
2. Idiot who starts to unzip and stroke himself in plain view of others. Ehem..Mr Bouncer! !
3. Idiot who goes in a gogo but plays games on his handphone. Ehh..why dont you just go back your room and watch Aminal Planet?
4. Idiot who touches every girl's ass that passes him but never buys a Lady drink.
5. Idiot who tries to take photos...halo Mr Bouncer!
6. Idiot who buys a lot of Lady drinks then when the bill come he says: Hell no !!
7. Idiot who shirks away from a girl who tries to say hello. Why cant you jusy say 'No Thanks' politely?
8. Idiot who thinks he can get away with a lower price becos he young and handsome. There is only 1 handsome guy..its the one printed on the baht note.
9. Idiot who is a bigger idiot than No.8 cos he old and ugly but he believes the girl saying him hansum man.
10. Idiot who creates havoc by throwing rubber snakes and scorpions to girls. ( I am that idiot..hehe).

Just for laughs..jai yen yen.
there r full of idiots in this world..

Last edited by jimfairy; 11-05-2015 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
lan pa samsung, my new samsung went dead today while I came over to Vientiane. Now without mobile phone. I have to go Samsung service center tomorrow in MBK then head to Pattaya.... wait for me na.
Wat service centre? Junk tat Samsung and grab an Oppo
Oppo is up n coming brand ready to take the world by storm like Xiaomi.

Let out a little secret about Oppo...... it has joined hands with a Sg Tycoon to bid for the 4th telco license.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Come back change S6 la.. so cheap now...
CB S6 is another stupid expensive white elephant... I poor man, too poor to buy S6... I bought A7 which is half the price but with 2 sim cards. No need to carry 2 phones out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Wat service centre? Junk tat Samsung and grab an Oppo
I was thinking of Oppo but knn, the price not cheap in BKK. Who will buy Oppo when Samsung is cheaper Of cause ppl will argue the spec is better but I normal user, dun play game only use it for phone call, check email and IM with gers. I just need a phone with 2 sim cards, 5.5 screen size, light.

I have compared this A7 with others like HTC 826, in the end bought this phua cb. Talking about this phua cb... I want to register my mobile but cb Samsung Thailand website is all in Thai. Knn talking about international.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
CB S6 is another stupid expensive white elephant... I poor man, too poor to buy S6... I bought A7 which is half the price but with 2 sim cards. No need to carry 2 phones out.

I was thinking of Oppo but knn, the price not cheap in BKK. Who will buy Oppo when Samsung is cheaper Of cause ppl will argue the spec is better but I normal user, dun play game only use it for phone call, check email and IM with gers. I just need a phone with 2 sim cards, 5.5 screen size, light.
I also looking at A7.. M1 offer me free for S6, 32GB.. I also hoping to get a dual sim phone.. roughly how much is A7 if u buy outside?
Old 11-05-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
roughly how much is A7 if u buy outside?
I bought mine at about 11k THB.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I also looking at A7.. M1 offer me free for S6, 32GB.. I also hoping to get a dual sim phone.. roughly how much is A7 if u buy outside?
Singtel xiaomi red2 dual sim - free! Got mine today but gave away to friend who needed a phone

Buy dual phone in Thailand better coz more popular there and more choices. Singapore for some reason not many people like dual sim phone so only a few models imported.

I always hold at least one dual sim phone coz prices similar and if one phone break down or travelling , the 2nd sim comes in useful
Old 12-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Singtel xiaomi red2 dual sim - free! Got mine today but gave away to friend who needed a phone

Buy dual phone in Thailand better coz more popular there and more choices. Singapore for some reason not many people like dual sim phone so only a few models imported.

I always hold at least one dual sim phone coz prices similar and if one phone break down or travelling , the 2nd sim comes in useful
tomorrow 12pm got the new mi4i for sale.. only $279. But only 2GB ram n 16GB memory.. where got enough la...
Old 12-05-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Party Animals?
1 guys who wear mask?
Funny guy lah he..wear mask but oso wear slipper.
2 guys who waste a perfectly good birthday cake?
Yah..should have just used a foam block and put whipped cream on it.
3 guys who ring the bell and leave without paying?
Fun ringing when you not paying mah.
4 guys who ignore a perfectly good pig being bbq-ed outdoor and got smashed indoors?
Looks snappy on photos so who cares.
5 guys who made it rain?
Ever heard of the guy who thought it was funny to use 1 baht coins?
6 guys who steals underwear from the girls?
Actually market rate is 200 baht..girls readily take it off for you.
Can stop talking phones now?
Old 12-05-2015, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Why never give me? I have to buy but you give away free.... I so sad! I feel you guys are talking about me.... The super idiot!!! Haha!
Old 12-05-2015, 08:34 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sratchuback View Post
Why never give me? I have to buy but you give away free.... I so sad! I feel you guys are talking about me.... The super idiot!!! Haha!
because my 'friend' will do things to me you can never do!
Old 12-05-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
tomorrow 12pm got the new mi4i for sale.. only $279. But only 2GB ram n 16GB memory.. where got enough la...
2gb ram and 16gb storage space is enough for me, I dun listen to mp3 or watch AV via mobile BTW A7 is with this spec, also funny thing is A7 makes use of 1 of the sim card slot for external sd card so either u have the 2 sim cards or 1 sim card and 1 sd card.

To me I am fine with the above and I just checked, I still have about 9 gb of free space.
Old 12-05-2015, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Pattaya thread now phone thread...5555...

I also happy with 2gb ram and 16gb memory...my phone dun play games...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 12-05-2015, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

I also happy with 2gb ram and 16gb memory...my phone dun play games...
they start first with the weather la football la
Old 12-05-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

TS, street food is what we live for (even between meals) in LOS. But truth be told the chok looks like a yucky glob. Btw, stay away from the crap dished out by beach vendors. Even a non foodie here thinks it's awful

Asides, this thread now looks for better reading minus the angst and in fighting
Old 12-05-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Quote:
they start first with the weather la football la
Better than arguing, debating, quarreling, accusing

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1