The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 03-02-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

These young'ems
Old 03-02-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Went to clinic just now, while waiting, a young lady sit down 90 perpendicular to me, she is wearing those dress that cross overlap at the chest area. Suddenly she relaxes and lean to the side of sofa and the cross flap opens up!! Omg... can see the entire bra for nice 5mins, but from my location I can't see her nipple.. I must have bio too obvious that when I come back after lunch at the same spot, she sit up straight all the way... nothing to see liao.. maybe the nurse informed her..but still better than nothing to start the year 🤣
Old 03-02-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42959 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Went to clinic just now, while waiting, a young lady sit down 90 perpendicular to me, she is wearing those dress that cross overlap at the chest area. Suddenly she relaxes and lean to the side of sofa and the cross flap opens up!! Omg... can see the entire bra for nice 5mins, but from my location I can't see her nipple.. I must have bio too obvious that when I come back after lunch at the same spot, she sit up straight all the way... nothing to see liao.. maybe the nurse informed her..but still better than nothing to start the year 🤣
Haha bro ajlover...thks for yr sharing...but can't really visualise yr description of her dress leh...any pic to show ??...asking on behalf of bro CW

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-02-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Haha bro ajlover...thks for yr sharing...but can't really visualise yr description of her dress leh...any pic to show ??...asking on behalf of bro CW
Sorry bro, I don't know much about ladies dressing, doesn't know what is the correct name for such dress
Old 03-02-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
lari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluticeberg View Post
Not as power as the rest of you.
Was at Watsons Suntec yesterday buying something. There was a girl in a lose top squatting down along the same row to get something from the bottom shelf, and she bent forward to get it. Gap opened up, saw her nice half balls, but she had a properly fitted bra, so no nip slip. Nonetheless, nice way to start the new year!
Yes a very good start bro. Hope there are more to come!
Old 03-02-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Innocent and priceless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
[

These young'ems

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 03-02-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry bro, I don't know much about ladies dressing, doesn't know what is the correct name for such dress
That's why asked u to show pic lor ...save u the trouble to try to describe it in so many words to us....a picture speaks or is worth a thousand words ...haha...no worries if u can't bro...we just hv to use our own imagination

Old 03-02-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

something like this?
Old 03-02-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post

something like this?
Yes! Yes! Just hers is colorful flowery pattern, probably cos CNY.

So when she lean sideway on her left elbow, the whole flap opens up... I must be bio-ing or drooling till too obvious.. although small boobs but no complaints.. huat lah
Old 03-02-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Went to Jumptopia recently. Saw a mother wearing long skirt in the inflatable playground. As she was coming down from the inflatable, she had to spread her legs to balance herself. Nice view of her panty. Had to go again. Now the park has a new loyal customer

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 03-02-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post

something like this?
Thks to bro TheOnlooker for helping out bro ajlover with the pic of the lady's dress ...still can't fig out how her bra could be seen with the dress covering up almost her whole chest n tummy area ...guess we got to be there to really see with our own eyes to know

Old 03-02-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
Went to Jumptopia recently. Saw a mother wearing long skirt in the inflatable playground. As she was coming down from the inflatable, she had to spread her legs to balance herself. Nice view of her panty. Had to go again. Now the park has a new loyal customer
Thks for sharing too bro ralliart n being another new loyal customer of the park ...this is another panty zaogeng which i can't fig out how it happens ??...since u said the mother was wearing a long skirt that almost covers up her whole body below the waist...btw bro, wat was the colour of her long skirt n panties u didn't say ??

Old 04-02-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsh1t View Post
Sharing an encounter during my trip in Malacca 5 years ago.....

Back then I was solo travelling and would choose to stay in youth hostels to cut the cost, during that time I got a 4 pax mixed dorm and the room was made of 2 bunk beds, joined side-by-side at the short side of the bed with top and bottom. At first when I went in only one of the bunk bed was occupied on the bottom part, so I went in and take the other empty bottom bed. As I settled down and played with my phone while resting on my bed, the door opened again and a petite white-skinned asian girl (Found out to be korean when I spotted her reading a korean book at night) who have probably just turned 20 came in with her luggage and chose the bed right on top of me, she looks really decent and innocent (your typical highschool gf). By the way after saying 'Hi' to each other I went out to explore the town and didn't return until late night.

Then I was back to the dorm at about 10pm, it seemed that the room is only occupied by both of us for this night. I got myself cleaned up and played with my phone for a while before going to sleep, my head was placed at the end of the bed which is almost touching a wall (about 10cm gap) and as I laid my head down (looking directly upwards), what I saw totally shocked me. A pair of black matching bra & panties with turquoise polka dots was hung at my end of the top bunk, probably hand washed and left to dry by the Korean girl. She must have thought that she hid it well but it is just 50cm above my face. My blood was rushing but I luckily I still managed to keep cool. That's not all, when she came back an hour later after cleaning up, she had to climb the ladder leading to the top bunk which is just beside my head, she was wearing fbt shorts so whenever she climbed the ladder, I managed to see a glimpse of white panty in the opening of her shorts. I'm a quiet person and therefore we didn't had much conversation but I learned that she will be staying for 2 nights here (what a coincidence!). During the whole night I was thinking if it was intentional for her to hang her undergarments right above me or she did not realise it at all.

Nothing special happened during the 2nd day, just some bike touring and picnic at the beach, also no one checked in and the dorm so it was still occupied only by both of us. I decided to spend my last night here with a few cans of beer and sat alone at the rooftop overseeing the Malacca Strait. After half an hour, I heard someone coming up to the rooftop too, it was the Korean girl, but this time she brought a freaking bottle of Soju with her! We made some small conversations and shared our drinks while enjoying the scenery. After an hour or so, she was probably drowsy and placed her head on the table. She looks really defenseless and seducing with her messed hair, although I was having a hard on during that time, I did not do anything (I was really bad at catching hints and dare not take any risk). I went back to the dorm first, quickly sniffed the still hanging bras and panties and went to bed before she came back in.

Earlier next morning I stole a few more glances of her sleeping before checking out and head back to SG. Until now I am still blaming myself for not going one step further because one of my bro asked me: Why would she get herself drunk knowing she is sleeping alone with a man in a room
Sometimes I wonder if girls hate bad guys who fuck her without thinking or good guys who ignore her because think too much.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 04-02-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thks to bro TheOnlooker for helping out bro ajlover with the pic of the lady's dress ...still can't fig out how her bra could be seen with the dress covering up almost her whole chest n tummy area ...guess we got to be there to really see with our own eyes to know
When she bend slightly to the left and lean her elbow on the sofa, the flap will open up as there is nothing to hold them together. My wife will sew a button herself after she bought such dress, apparently this gal didn't, so naturally the flap open.. lucky me, finally my turn after reading so many bros have their good share of zg views..
Old 04-02-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
When she bend slightly to the left and lean her elbow on the sofa, the flap will open up as there is nothing to hold them together. My wife will sew a button herself after she bought such dress, apparently this gal didn't, so naturally the flap open.. lucky me, finally my turn after reading so many bros have their good share of zg views..
Thks bro, think I get it now ...good to know that that gal sexstified u with her zaogeng view after a long dry spell

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1