The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 20-11-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
johnptony is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Gillian from Empire6969

Saw a bunch of good reviews regarding Gillian from Empire6969 recently and decided to take the plunge. What I got was very close to what the other FRs mentioned.

Operator: Steady as usual. Booking was smooth as butter.

Place: Usual hotel in the east. No registration required if you follow instructions.

Looks: Super lian feel lady with reddish-pink hair and slutty vibes. not the most beautiful IMO but 90-95% likeness to photographs and videos posted. This is one big reason that I keep going back to this operator - you know what you will be getting.

Body: Slim with just a little bit of meat in the right places. Nice ass as everyone else has mentioned. Boobs are all natural with some sag and very very sensitive: Start here to get the party going

GFE: As the other FRs can attest to, this lady is chatty, fun-loving and has very ting tong character. Can speak decent English and hold a conversation without using translator. Can talk about everything and definitely entertaining during the downtime. Can speak a few words of Chinese but nowhere close to being at conversational level.

BBBJ: I am personally not the expert in this one... but I am going to say it felt pretty darn good. No teeth despite the braces. Couldn't take it and finished CIM for first shot.

Painting: Allows it and loves it. Moans loudly, squirms about and grabs the pillow/sheets. Not clean shaved but bush is trimmed, for those who are concerned. Gets super super wet.

FJ: As above, moans loudly, squirms about and grabs the pillow/sheets while the action is ongoing. She had already cum from the painting but still could keep going. A sex kitten indeed and no complaints during the entire session. In fact, she kept talking dirty and asking for more, before and during the deed.
Old 20-11-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Recently RTF the legend Mizi.

Had another amazing session with her

Unfortunately she’s going back in a few days so no time to delay liao if you haven’t tried or planning a RTF with her.
FR:MIZI @ THE REGENT LUST

Continuing on my bonking spree today, I decided to book MIZI the "Legend" after reading Bro SMRTLTD's FR

Texted TRL OKT for arrangements, and I'm typing this FR after my session with her.

Now for ratings:

OKT: 10/10
My 1st booking with THE REGENT LUST stable and they were prompt & responsive with clear instructions. Pleasure to do business with and no complaints.

East part of SG and not the best location to be honest. Bros who dont drive will find it abit of a hassle to get there through public transport as its a 10-15 min walk to the nearest MRT.

Suggest Bros to take a cab there instead cos you'll waste too much time travelling through public transport.

As for the bonking premises, honestly this was 1 of the worser ones. The place is quite rundown and could definitely do with some housekeeping. There are 3 FLs sharing 1 apartment with a shared toilet.

For Bros who dont care about the premises but more about the fucking, this wont be a dealbreaker for you.

Face: 8/10
20% discount from photos in her listing. She is 25 years old and this her 3rd stint in SG.

Personally I think she looks better in real life versus her photos as her photos make her look more like XMM. I prefer more "mature" ladies but then again thats just me

She has no typical Thai tan and could pass off as a Chinese frankly. Also, her photos make her look more tan than she really is.

I advised her to retake her studio shots as that might help her attract a different customer demographic.

Body: 8/10
Petite with perky natural B cup boobs with GREAT skin. This is one of Mizi's biggest plus points.

Boob lovers might be slightly disappointed, but personally Perky natural B cups tits > Enhanced C cup melons.

Licked her all over during foreplay cos of her great skin and it made me think halfway whether I'm bonking a Chinese or Thai lady due to her rather fair complexion.

Shaven pussy with hairs trimmed down short below. I personally do not eat ladies out, but I did not smell any foul odours down there so Bros who like to eay pussy shouldn't have issues.

BBBJ: 9/10
Just Wow. I wont rate a 10/10 here since that will only be reserved for the best BBBJ i've got in my life but Mizi possibly comes close in this department.

She realllllly knows how to give a great BJ from slurpy tongue action on my balls and shaft, to her varying between slow & fast suction strokes.

She also threw in some deep throating and the sensation was amazing.

FJ: 9/10
In terms of frenching there wasn't much, just some light kisses but thats maybe because its my first bonk with her and we've yet to build chemistry. YMMV here.

She tells me that she enjoys sex and she did not even put any KY before we started the FJ.

Rotated through my usual 4 positions: Cowgirl, Sideways, Missionary & Doggy but was not able to come during the 1st part of the bonk as the condoms were too thick.

Stopped halfway and took a break to relax and chit chat before continuing again in the later half of the session and managed to come in Missionary.

GFE:8/10
Mizi speaks quite decent english so you can have a simple conversation with her. She has a playful and easy going vibe so she will definitely put Bros at ease. There is none of that awkwardness you might get with some ladies who aren't able to converse in English at all

Learnt that she works in the hairdressing line in BKK and the past 2 years during COVID has been pretty rough on her business.

RTF: Likely Yes
Unfortunately, her last day of work is tomorrow so Bros who want to catch her you only have 1 more day.

Also Kudos to bro SMRTLTD for the recommendation.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 29-11-2022 at 02:36 AM.
Old 20-11-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
dymotik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try Apple from Mansion

Look wise : a bit of teacher look ( she says so herself ) mid 20s type
Body : really fair skin...I think she got chinese mix

Service wise is GFE and not commercial....

Last edited by dymotik; 20-11-2022 at 10:27 PM.
Old 20-11-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barelylegal View Post
FR for LISA @ CLUB FRIDAY

Had tried Violet from same stable earlier in the week, fairly good experience. But wanted to try Cee due to all the glowing reviews, however OKT claimed that Cee is fully booked, so I went to try Lisa (despite lack of reviews)

Lisa is quite pretty, figure wise is good too (high B cup), but is extremely new (or can even say noob). BJ is just vacuum suck, tried to ask her to use tongue (as another FR mentioned to do this), but she just continue vacuum cleaning my shaft

Kissing was a nightmare, even normal kissing is a struggle. She tried to accommodate with some frenching on my probing, but the timing of using tongue is just awful, the entire experience is more like me trying to disturb my dog by licking it, then when it tries to lick me I turn away, and repeat.

Booked for 2s, but after unloading 1s msg OKT to ask to change to 1s since I won't be able to proceed with second round, given the experience. OKT declined saying cannot. Passed by Cee's room when I went for my shower (before and after my session), doesn't sound like she is 'working' during the 45mins I was there.

The lady is fine in terms of looks and figure, but awfully inexperienced and I cannot recommend any bros to book even at half the price. For the daredevils, proceed at your own risk
Partly why i tend to go for ladies who have been patronised by reputable Bros in this thread who have great ratings or returning "Legends" just so that i minimize the chances of a "dud" bonk. Thanks for the honest sharing.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 29-11-2022 at 02:37 AM.
Old 20-11-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 14
ALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud of

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=2...8#post21823778

FR for Apple (Mansion)

Long time never go chiong, so getting abit itchy. Visited the website and found Apple from stable Mansion to be pleasing to my eyes(and my "small head") hence contacted OKT.

Communication was smooth and easily secured a slot for Apple. The directions given was also clear and concise. Location was surprisingly discrete despite the human traffic.

Went up the the room and was greetrd by Apple. Low and behold she was waiting behind the door and greeted me. Friendly looking girl. Looks wise she is not that off from the photo. (70% to 80% similarity)

SOP as usual, brought me to the showers and teased me a little by giving me a HJ in the shower and hugged me. Then after, we proceed to the bed and the action begins. She began to caress me and hugged me.

No kissing though, probably she's new and I'm not her regular. After which, she gave me BBBJ together and therafter HJ A good 15 mins before going to FJ.

Apple was very accomodative to many positions. After a good 30 mins, 1st shot came. We then proceeded to shower again. Rested for about 10 mins, she gavr me HJ. But then again i was probably tired, cant do a 2nd shot. So told her to relax and stop. She then procced to shower.

Thank you "Stable" for this gem.

Looks: 8/10 (pleasant looking)
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup)
Body: 7/10 (Abit of baby fats but overall nice figure)
BBBJ: 8/10
HJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Overall: 8/10

RTF: definitely if time and pocket permits.

Last edited by ALEXANDER1987; 20-11-2022 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Putting more info
Old 20-11-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 10
floriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfloriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for JinJin at ONESIAM

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php...0#post21835440

OKT: A+++ as always.
Location: was good, clean with nice mattress. I had new big clean towel.

Looks: 10/10 Young with amazing smile, plump lips and blemish free skin. Really nice.
Body: 10/10 Young, fit, tight and light. No stretch marks and lots of fun to admire and play with during the session.
Boobs: 9/10 man made but well done, soft and sensitive nipples.
BBBJ: didn't try, had capped though and she was a pro.
FJ: 10/10 Was epic, super good. She was happy to change positions.. clean, no smell. Didn't need any KY.
GFE: 10/10 not something i personally care about but i have to admit - she had amazing energy and was lots of fun to be around. No bitch face, cold energy, rush rush attitude. Afterwards there was 10min left and she gave me a very relaxing massage to finish things off.

RTF: my standard answer is no - but for JinJin I might be tempted to visit again.
Old 20-11-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 12
justexploring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustexploring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Stable: Rollypollyman
Name: Xiaoai
Looks: Decent looking and likes to smile. Quite nice to doggy.
Boobs: Enhanced, C, I guess and nice shape.
Knows some English , accomdating to my requests. Quite fun when doing with her as I got her first blood. Treat her good and she will too. She helped me massage after first shot too.
Old 20-11-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
MrPeh22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrPeh22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: TheRegentLust
Girl: Naty
Stats: 8.5
Body: 9.0
Boobs: 9.0

Stats:

After entering the door, I was greeted by her.

Then prooceded inside and after a little ice breaking, here is where things go up to the top:

Foreplay:Fierce with lots of frenching, catbath.
BBBJ: totally shiok with balls sucking.
FJ: full of passion.

Overall,
I finished as an extremely satisfied man and worth it

Kudos to bro SK
Old 20-11-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4861 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

Black pink Gib is good. Came in 2020 b4 the lockdown. Last time call bena

Mai Tu Liao!!
Old 20-11-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Bella
Date: Nov
Shave : No, trimmed
French: Yes (light DFK)
English: Yes
Looks: 8.5/10
Body : 10/10 (fair, slim, and nice curves (ass))
Boobs: Enhanced (not those hard ones)
CIM: NA
DT: NA
AR: NA
AJ: NA
Service: 8/10
Overall : 8/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻
A lot of NA cos 1s, this time was a RTF, so the bond is there
The place is nice (forgot to mention previously), and parking won't be an issue for drivers.
Old 20-11-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tortoisesoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=2...6#post21818396

FR for Ice (RP)

OKT: Fast but sent wrong instructions when I reached the place. Was quick to correct
Looks: 9/10 Pretty
Body: 9/10 very slim and toned
Boobs: 3/10 small As, not for boob lovers
BJ: 8/10 she really went into it
Painting: allowed 9/10
Frenching: allowed but she was having a bit of gastric, so i think she didnt want 3/10
GFE: very high GFE, she made an effort to chat, but usual chick-duck talk cuz she cant speak engliish
FJ: 8/10 Stopped after 1shot cuz i ran out of energy, old already, but it felt like she was into it as i was
Location: 2/10, no enough towels, not enough floor mats to wipe the floor.
Old 20-11-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kingInTheNorth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did anyone try merci's girls? Their pics look nice, but I cannot find any FR of any their girls
Old 20-11-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 3
heunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingInTheNorth View Post
Did anyone try merci's girls? Their pics look nice, but I cannot find any FR of any their girls
Looks like the reborn of the new SA that was not even comparable to the original SA
Old 20-11-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 6
VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!

Kitty from kingdom looks good ,anyone tried already pls share your views
Old 20-11-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 6
siaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=908542

Stable:Club Friday
FR: Lisa
Looks: 9/10 refer to the last picture, the most accurate one, pretty.
Body & boobs: Natural B++, nice to grab, as long as not enhanced, I can always give high score, confirm not fat, no stretch mark, smooth skin
BBBJ: 6/10, green, need to keep guiding her what to do except sucking.
Painting: didn't try
Frenching: allowed but she don't seems to like it, so a 5/10
GFE: normal, need some time to break ice,
FJ: 8/10, understand that she got 3yr ++ no sex life and is only 22year old, so is considered very very very green, not much position to choose. So missionary for 1st shot and doggy for 2nd shot, the high score is for even though she put alot of KY, her pussy is still very tight, can't last very long with that tight pussy.

Rtf :Yes, will give her more training session
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1