The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-08-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/seventh-princess-massage/

So long as you not expecting SYT or damn pretty, 7p will suit you fine. Proven material here. Doesn't talk much but service standards consistently good, shower you thoroughly and body is very well maintained imo.

An ML whom probably deserves more airtime but she shuns the limelight. Used to frequent her on and off pre CB, definitely worthwhile.
Ahh thanks yes completely forgot about her. Think I tried her once way back, time for an RTM.
Old 17-08-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Need to crack some IQ qn before can open the lock
U can try some kungfu moves to unlock also.

按头,锁手,狗喝水!
Old 17-08-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
U can try some kungfu moves to unlock also.

按头,锁手,狗喝水!
later she call police
Old 17-08-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Please advise what’s the damage, location, photos, whether I will like or not, what time she eat, what time she Pang Sai, what time she available, does she provide BJ, does she provide FJ, is she SN or FN, she pretty or not, can I Bao her bo? Thanks in advance.
Hahaha. This one really makes my day bro. In bursts of laughter.
Old 17-08-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 18
deshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud of

Want to book Qingtian too, but her current location is a big turnoff.

Hope she can find a good place soon, meanwhile, looks like Natalie has relist. Time to find her for B2B.
Old 17-08-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Visited Xue Er since can't venture out of the country and the market for FL is limited so come and try ML instead.

I had wanted a full service menu but since there are limited choices, I had to settle for ML instead.

A brief summary:

Location - 7/10 (I had parked at the nearest shopping mall prior to the visit but wrong move, had to walked one whole big round to reached her place as there is no shortcut)

Looks - 8/10 (Once reached, she opened the door and wow, she is beautiful with beautiful smile)

Body - 8.5/10 (Can't go wrong, welcome me with a body hugging one piece, she's tall with sexy curves and almost no sign of any a excess fat, very fair skinned as well)

Boobs - 8/10 (D cup firm and sexy)

Massage - 6/10 (Finger and palm pressing massage, no technique just hard press, sometimes focus on back than suddenly switch to the leg than switch to back, can be quite erratic)

HDLY - 7/10 (Okay la, nothing to shout about, good thing is can rest my leg on her thigh and she focus more on stomach than the balls)

BBBJ - 7/10 (For this section I had a mixed reaction as I wanted to go for a CIM, but after a really good bbbj by her, she stopped and proceeded to another stage. Told her I wanted to end it all in her mouth but she smiled and decline politely)

Fake making love - 9/10 (This is where she shine, she uses those kind of non-oily gel and slowly play my dick and catbath, very erotic and I can't control myself and exploded, many hidden and wet moves, can feel the contour and the suction, not sure if I am inside or not)

So overall I had a good time with her and her service. She's friendly and accommodating for sure and I noticed she had been doing workout often to maintain that kind of body.

Another thing strange is the CCTV setup, was curious how did she get access to the footage since it is controlled by the security. Interesting.

Any bros who is willing to share with me good ML with an option to top up for full course would be greatly appreciated, after reading the posts by bros, I had some in mind which I will try soon.
Old 17-08-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
$260 for viets and u feel it’s cheap and worth it? Honestly have not been looking at FL threads for sometime. Years back, this kind of money can get u a Korea or Russian babes
Actually those from vp look really chio. If they do massage i dun mind paying the amount.

But heard its hard to get verified
Old 17-08-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Anyone who is a regular of Fiona, please get her to list in SLG that she IS NOT taking customers who fall beyond a certain age group.

This is not a game of sorts. She need to stop her act of choosing customers and not indicating in her advert. Stop wasting sincere bros’ time!!!!

No one wants to break anyone’s rice bowl.
No one should take us bros as fools.
Respect each other, the transaction game can be played better.

I’ve got a thousand points for her white knights to negate. Take it from here. And, take your time.
Old 17-08-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Anyone who is a regular of Fiona, please get her to list in SLG that she IS NOT taking customers who fall beyond a certain age group.

This is not a game of sorts. She need to stop her act of choosing customers and not indicating in her advert. Stop wasting sincere bros’ time!!!!

No one wants to break anyone’s rice bowl.
No one should take us bros as fools.
Respect each other, the transaction game can be played better.

I’ve got a thousand points for her white knights to negate. Take it from here. And, take your time.
Bro wat happened?

U reached her place and she rejected u? Did she ask u for ur age when u made ur booking?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-08-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
Cannot call police also

QT location undesirable leh... Thinking many days already lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by deshou View Post
Want to book Qingtian too, but her current location is a big turnoff.

Hope she can find a good place soon, meanwhile, looks like Natalie has relist. Time to find her for B2B.
Bros today she is at apartment, you can try
Don’t ask me where or got slot or not, I not OKT
Old 17-08-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Oh...those KTV whores are hopeless one.

Their FL prices at palace 8 and central is 1.5k for one shot.

They just sit beside inside those ktv and become flower pot also earn them 500 doing nothing.

They have a special breed of 海哥s supporting them one.

As for those lower tier KTVs girls, mostly fly out of SG already, or already got so called bf or already converted to FLs long ago.
Not true, I had quite a few experience over this 2-3 months period where Viet KTV (mainly Jalan besar, foch, lavender area, should know which KTVS im talking about) are offering more than just FJs at $250 plus minus.

I don't go and drink in those clubs already, normally I just call mummy and ask which girl can straight away dabao after work.
Old 17-08-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I got wind of this too and tried my luck, but to no avail. Doesn't matter anyway.
Old 17-08-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Don’t bother.. No slot liao lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-08-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
... offering more than just FJs at $250 plus minus
Wah, what is more than just FJ?
Old 17-08-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Wah, what is more than just FJ?
I assume anal/raw?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1