The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo9570 View Post
will u guy cheong a girl that accept bangla as a customer? u know ah lian just receive rm80 for his malay customer?whereas china is rm100
no choice lah brother...u know that place many look but never buy..she has no choice too cannot blame her!Chinese there is a saying that goes:if u hungry cannot choose the food lah..

for me i dont mind whatever client she chooses lah as long as i wear a cd to protect and her service is good always to me...

ya malay i heard of it..in fact malays rm50 or rm60 can get liao but i heard they dont strip naked,and bang also rush u betul ke?

last time i encounter 3 bad things that happen to me when i took a girl which is:-

1.never wash/shower for me before cheong(for me this is a must to be clean)

2.after finish blow raw,iso cheonging,she go to toilet to piss or wash herself!I pantang this too coz my dick has gone soft!

3.after cheong,i hv to take out the cd myself!Imagine that!

any prc/viet which has abv 3 criterias i immediately blacklist..no more next time!

any brothers out there share this similar experience with me?Hahaha...
Old 29-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

thaithai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have come across one young viet girl in ace really offer raw Fj after I can't cum after 20mins....which I don't dare to accept the challenge...haha

But this unlikely happened with young prc girl lor
Old 29-09-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaithai View Post
I have come across one young viet girl in ace really offer raw Fj after I can't cum after 20mins....which I don't dare to accept the challenge...haha

But this unlikely happened with young prc girl lor
very wise decision made brother!We dont want any trouble after enjoy..stay healthy is most important!In january this year almost near cny i kena penyakit from one of the girl there...i got use cd but still kena?The answer is yessss!

after inject my buttock which costs me rm60 then only back to normal...
Old 29-09-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow chaser View Post
very wise decision made brother!We dont want any trouble after enjoy..stay healthy is most important!In january this year almost near cny i kena penyakit from one of the girl there...i got use cd but still kena?The answer is yessss!

So...might as well do RAW since using CD also kena...

saas<----Next!
Old 29-09-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh ya bro i agree too!I heard from a friend that these prc they use to think that malaysian man r walking dog(traitors) of their kind coz our ancestors came to malaysia in search for a better living..so they actually take us out of no choice but strictly on business basis,no feelings involved!

oh ya the prc whom i bought the i-phone 5 is called xiao suet(small snow) ya she is still there!I dont promise anything yet but do give me some time to search for her photo in my previous hp ya..she is really an ungrateful bitch!Last time use to sing mandarin song in wechat for me to listen..after buying i-phone 5(rm2200) first few days see me still smile and came over to say hi..after that pretend u dont exist anymore!I got a friend there to prove this lah..coz each time sat with him i will tell him abt her..he noted this too!

which is y my focus is on viets only now...
xiao suet(small snow)??

wah you so rich kah?
i-phone 5...
Is she the one who stay at Sharmelin Perkasa?

saas<----Next!
Old 29-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
So...might as well do RAW since using CD also kena...
not same lah bro...always go mountain sure will meet tiger but my case i not always meet tiger lah hahaha...still it is better to wear whenever cheong lah,don't take chances!Play safe....

like my case i go there 2 years only kena once...considered lucky lah...anyway i expected it lah..i think i know which girl coz i seldom change girl and during that time when i kena,i only go once a week so i am quite sure who...u know what,the funny thing is i still take her,till now...nothing happens anymore hahaha...

have to accept it lah...once kena i dont blame anyone...it is a part and parcel of life...
Old 29-09-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
yhe time u thinking buying the girl iphone what u expected from them after they receive ur iphone? be ur gf? treat u better when u find them or other reason?
haha ya...honestly i like her lah..for long term friendship!Coz i am a tour leader bringing tours overseas u see..so i believed that someday who knows if got chance to visit her place,she can meet me and we go out for yamcha...but i was dead wrong lah!Did not expect this kind of fuck up attitude!

on the other hand,one and half mth later,i bought another i-phone 5 for my regular viet,still keeping in touch with her till now...already almost 2 years liao..can see lah that she is appreciative of my gift![/QUOTE]

hahaha
now you can plan tour to vietnam liao.

saas<----Next!
Old 29-09-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

hahaha
now you can plan tour to vietnam liao.[/QUOTE]

yes i already did...apr 2015 i am going to hanoi,july 2015 i am going to danang,both by a/asia...cheap tkts less than rm300 return per person!
Old 29-09-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

wah you so rich kah?
i-phone 5...
Is she the one who stay at Sharmelin Perkasa?[/QUOTE]

not sure she stay where but i know surely is not in ace lah...i rich no lah...credit card lah use money in advance...now still paying for it as instalment is 18mths!
Old 29-09-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
wah you so rich kah?
i-phone 5...
Is she the one who stay at Sharmelin Perkasa?
not sure she stay where but i know surely is not in ace lah...i rich no lah...credit card lah use money in advance...now still paying for it as instalment is 18mths! [/QUOTE]

the problem is you invested in another i-phone 5 ..one and half month later for a viet
it show that you got BIG lobangs for cash

saas<----Next!
Old 29-09-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

the problem is you invested in another i-phone 5 ..one and half month later for a viet
it show that you got BIG lobangs for cash
[/QUOTE]

kon kam,

i noticed from yr previous input u dont write good things..well,if u got nothing nice to say,just keep quiet ok?
Old 29-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

it show that you got BIG lobangs for cash[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

kon kam,

i noticed from yr previous input u dont write good things..well,if u got nothing nice to say,just keep quiet ok?[/QUOTE]

we at forum here is to contribute and share ideas of experience encountered there,not step and criticise one another ok?

so what if i have lobang of cash?That is my business..and i am not using a single dime of yours..
Old 29-09-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
evolution2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wow,ah lian really have husband and kid in china? evertime i ask her when want to marry she also said no bf now,want to find money first. when she first come in yr 2012,his pussy was really tight. not no more tight already.
of course lah bro...most of them r married 'curi makan' here lah!Biasa lah..so many girls over the mths surely will become loose liao...but one thing lah ah lian surely have a very sweet smile and fair too!She has the authentic china look in her..her spotlights r surely sagging,not sure last time is it like that or not haha...

if u take her again u can just simply ask her ma..how is your kid?If not mistaken should b 7 or 8..

your heart is noble bro if u want to marry her...coz u dont mind abt her past and want to rescue her from the flesh trade but must really really study her first as a friend advice!I once hv the thought like u dont mind to marry one of them..my regular viet actually but she regularly post her kissing with another malay guy made me quite pissed off..but i am not saying that all viets r bad too ya...this is a special case and has not deter me from looking for other viets!

currently my perception towards prc has changed bit by bit everyday..next time i might take juan juan or xiao ling as both r tall with long legs..especially xiao ling is quite fleshy but not fat..the thing that is holding me back is prc always blow with cd unlike viet blow raw...i am so used to blow raw now...pakai topi back mcm dah x biasa lah hahaha...

i usually use the super or ultra thin ones from okamoto,jpn...durex also is good but mahal lah..[/QUOTE]

just went back after go find ah lian. she said she will go cari makan at french next month. i m not said too much with her, after finnish i just go home, she ask me why go so fast?i said traffic jam have to go early.

after cheong many time, i m now bring my own condom, i just trust durex.
Old 29-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
evolution2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

how kena? is that kena by blow job without condom? is that the std is hpv u kena?
Old 29-09-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster

just went back after go find ah lian. she said she will go cari makan at french next month. i m not said too much with her, after finnish i just go home, she ask me why go so fast?i said traffic jam have to go early.

after cheong many time, i m now bring my own condom, i just trust durex.[/QUOTE]

ya bro is better to bring own cd,durex is good but too mahal for me lah...for me okamoto is equally good from jpn!

oh u left so early?Aiya can chat with her ma...did u ask abt her kid haha?She go paris to work?Good luck lah...she think there dont hv?Competition is great there too...in fact everywhere is the same...maybe she think euro is easier to earn kot...did u see the movie taken part 1,actor liam neeson?There u can many of them when the actor went to paris to look for her daughter..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1