The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
Shogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Went to my friend's house one day, was sitting around the sofa hanging out with my friend when his elder sister, came out of the toilet, holding her clothes covering her breasts only showing off her white silky smooth butt and totally shaven in front and rushing into her room. She didnt see me in her house and I presume she forgot to take her towel. After that, apparently my friend told me that his sister quite comfortable with her skin and would change naked with her room door open when only family members are around. So now when i go over his house, i always try to make my way in quiet and bio his sister.
Old 27-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
DreamOfLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
When I stay over my gf's place, her younger sis always give free show. Not on purpose but used to having me around so now won't take extra precaution. Also helps that her toilet door cannot close fully due to a tube.

Last sun, her sis was laying on the bed talking on phone. Halfway she starts to lift up her legs, causing her sleeping dress to pull up and exposing her panty and ass. The free show lasted quite long.

Then in the afternoon, she was in the toilet bathing and forgot to take her hair band which she left outside the toilet basin. Came out naked and take.
she came out naked and take as in body inside bathroom and the basin within arms' length? or came out totally?? wonder how come she didnt look left and right?? lol
Old 27-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Just happened to me again several days ago... Just that different scenario...

This cousin of mine came over to my house to stay as usual... Usually she will come with her parents, but this time round, only her alone due to school holiday... (She's from Indonesia though)

I didn't know that she came over, and alone as I was out of town the past few days... This day when I reached home, it was about 3pm+ and I was sweating like mad due to the hot sun. After placing down my luggage, I stripped till nothing and wrapped myself with a towel, before heading out to the bathroom at the Master Bed room for a bath (Usually I bath in my parent's room)

I slided opened the bathroom door, and was shocked which appeared infront of me... It was none other than my cousin, Kat, standing naked at there... My 'didi' immediately sprung out upon seeing this...

I stood there for a moment, and apologised until she covered herself... I immediately head out of the room...

I stood outside, imagine touching her smooth and fair skin, squeezing her soft yet huge breast (38D), and banging her round ass...

All this scene seems to come into my mind at the moment... until...

Ok... Think shall stop now... Will continued tomorrow if bros interested in knowing... :P
38D. I suppose she quite meaty huh?
Old 28-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamOfLust View Post
she came out naked and take as in body inside bathroom and the basin within arms' length? or came out totally?? wonder how come she didnt look left and right?? lol
Came out totally because hairband not within reach. My gf and her sis have the habit of putting their clothes on top the washing machine which is outside the toilet. They are used to coming out to take stuff. Usually if have other people in the house, they will either use a towel to warp or use a towel to cover their front then come out.

She wasn't expecting me to be in the living room/kitchen and it was only a few sec. So her sis didn't cover up. Anyway I saw her naked many times already...... cover or no cover also the same.

My gf even more open than her.....
Old 28-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Came out totally because hairband not within reach. My gf and her sis have the habit of putting their clothes on top the washing machine which is outside the toilet. They are used to coming out to take stuff. Usually if have other people in the house, they will either use a towel to warp or use a towel to cover their front then come out.

She wasn't expecting me to be in the living room/kitchen and it was only a few sec. So her sis didn't cover up. Anyway I saw her naked many times already...... cover or no cover also the same.

I suppose they stay in landed property
Old 29-06-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ranteo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
When I stay over my gf's place, her younger sis always give free show. Not on purpose but used to having me around so now won't take extra precaution. Also helps that her toilet door cannot close fully due to a tube.

Last sun, her sis was laying on the bed talking on phone. Halfway she starts to lift up her legs, causing her sleeping dress to pull up and exposing her panty and ass. The free show lasted quite long.

Then in the afternoon, she was in the toilet bathing and forgot to take her hair band which she left outside the toilet basin. Came out naked and take.
Whoa. how young is the younger sis
Old 02-07-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of

I had many experiences, but one that I had was when I was maybe, 18?

My Ah Lian friend, code-named C, asked if she could come over to swim at my condo pool. I let her come, cos after all, we've been friends for some time now.

She came over, and we went to swim. She stripped down to a two-piece swimsuit, cameltoe, nipple and even areola could be seen! Not to mention, she had a tight ass! Only thing was the cellulite on her thighs, but who gives a fuck, right?

After that, we wanted to shower in our respective showers, but the female room was down, so she asked if she could come over to my place to shower. I agreed without hesitation! There was no one at home.

She came over, and went straight into the bathroom. Problem is, my bathroom is already beat-up, so there is a crack at the side whereby if you focus, you can see straight to the shower area if one did not draw the curtain.

And, to my delight, C did not! Cock stand straight away, I began to jerk off while she stripped and showered! It was really pleasurable watching her slowly foam her breasts and rub her vaginal area, and I swear, she even fingered herself for 20 seconds or so.

After about 7-8 minutes, she finishes having her shower. I was still wearing my swimming trunks, so I just had a seat outside.

She came out, and exclaimed, "Wah, you steam until like that ah. Why, think I want to fuck you ah?"

That.... my friends... is the end of the story. To this day, I facepalm myself whenever I recall that incident. I should HAVE BLOODY SAID YESSSS!!!!

My conquests:
JPN-1FB aka crazy B*
MY-12C-FJ,4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,211HJ,2Tarma,26BJ
PH-1LBHJ
RU-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
TW-2HJ
TH-34FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
VN-7FJ,2BJ,9HJ
Old 02-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
I suppose they stay in landed property
Normal HDB.... Some of my other ex gfs also change outside toilet so it is not very rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranteo View Post
Whoa. how young is the younger sis
Studying in uni now
Old 02-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyway I saw her naked many times already...... cover or no cover also the same.

Bro,any pixs to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 02-07-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
watdehell deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywatdehell deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I saw my admin pink nipple bfr, she was around 35, slim body, but breast just A cup. it happen at pantry when she was bend her body down abit to take water, those stand alone water filter type, so happen i was there to take water as well...i was waiting my turn and i was standing just beside the water dispenser. I manage to see the down blouse, but extra thing is her bra was too loose and from the side angle, i can clearly see her left pink nipple....altho she already married with 1 kid....but the body shape still very slim...

since that day onwards, i will try to ask her to drink water together,espcially when she wearing those deep V shirt.....

hehe...today she is wearing see thru black lace....inside wear pink color bra....
Old 02-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,any pixs to share
Sorry bro ah rat, no pixs to share. Once bitten twice shy
Old 02-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry bro ah rat, no pixs to share. Once bitten twice shy
Bro,tell more,why bitten & u shy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 02-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 19
CockworkOrange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCockworkOrange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Read some of the posts, most with 'picturesque' views.

Unfortunately for my contribution of experience : I saw my mother in law naked, sitting on the toilet bowl. She had left the toilet door open. Not something that I particularly want to re-live again! Till today I still shudder when I think about it

Cockworkorange.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobediscreet View Post
And, to my delight, C did not! Cock stand straight away, I began to jerk off while she stripped and showered! It was really pleasurable watching her slowly foam her breasts and rub her vaginal area, and I swear, she even fingered herself for 20 seconds or so.
I suppose she's not totally 'grown up' at 18 right?
Old 05-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,tell more,why bitten & u shy
Last time using another nick posted some pix of ex gf and her friend recognize and inform her.
Also posted too many details of flings.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1