The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2005, 05:20 PM
jungle boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy
If you re looking for girls with good looks and service, try Brenda. You wont go wrong.
i still haven't booked coco successfully since her return and going by the latest string of brenda fans and compliments, i think i might just skip coco for brenda first
Old 11-05-2005, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Re: Legends 3

And it's very difficult to find such a goodlooking local girl who provide great services to us!

Any bros here know of any local girl in other HCs who is on par with her??
Or any bros came across any local girls in other HCs??
Old 11-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
Bro charger,

Malaysian gals asked for $100..

Singapore gals asked for $120
Thx bro Ang for the info. For $100 the babes here are def. better dressed and looking than BHC and YHC besides the place is new and clean.
Saw Rachel, Joey in miniskirt and the leggy Peggy , wow they really look great
just like what some bros have FR. Next in line of fire is Rachel, very sweet and pretty grl and will FR after that.
Old 11-05-2005, 01:05 PM
Samster

Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger
wow they really look great
just like what some bros have FR. Next in line of fire is Rachel, very sweet and pretty grl and will FR after that.
But Rachel only 6th runnerup leh..........compared with my Brenda.
Old 11-05-2005, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure2C
Bro akaza24, u r too late to vote liao. The poll ended last nite with Coco retaining her Queen status. Sammi is the First Princess....

Me oso cheong BHC n L3 regularly, on rotation basis, mb I see u b4? My last trip was last Sat at BHC ard 2 - 5pm.

Never notice the vote ended liao, abit too late but nvm lah. I used to cheong BHC quite often too but tat was many months back. My fav ger tat time was Eva, tried her 3-4 times, other gers include May, Yuki & Moon (this 2 no longer there liao).
Old 11-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 20
Sure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud of

Quote:
But Rachel only 6th runnerup leh..........compared with my Brenda.
Aiya Bro Jackboy, dun lidat lah...

Each ppl hv their own preference mah...like mine is Sammi.

The poll is just an indication of the gals' popularity n support. IMHO, gals who r listed (positive points) in the poll hv their own supporter, else how to be listed?

Hmmm....mb we can cheong there together. Brenda for u, Rachel for Bro charger n Sammi for me. No crash, each hv their own fav.. n can exchange FR just after that...Hehehe

Let cheong safely n happily.....
Old 11-05-2005, 02:02 PM
Samster

Sure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud ofSure2C has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaza24
Never notice the vote ended liao, abit too late but nvm lah. I used to cheong BHC quite often too but tat was many months back. My fav ger tat time was Eva, tried her 3-4 times, other gers include May, Yuki & Moon (this 2 no longer there liao).
No problem Bro akaza24. Me oso supporter of Sammi in L3..

I oso go BHC more than L3. Was with Eva last Sat. service still very good...

Yes, Yuki n Moon left liao, but new Angpai Stella n JJ is very hot currently, n new gals like Esther, Cat, Ann r picking up their standard n supporter.

Hmmm.....shd talk abt these at the BHC thread....

Happy cheonging....Hope to meet u there....
Old 11-05-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
No problem Bro akaza24. Me oso supporter of Sammi in L3..

I oso go BHC more than L3. Was with Eva last Sat. service still very good...

Yes, Yuki n Moon left liao, but new Angpai Stella n JJ is very hot currently, n new gals like Esther, Cat, Ann r picking up their standard n supporter.

Hmmm.....shd talk abt these at the BHC thread....

Happy cheonging....Hope to meet u there....

This 2 HC used to be mi fav joints, tried other like Leisure, Lexon n Grand but somehow feels that BHC n Legend r more worth the $$$. Dragon only went once, location wise not suit me. Really lost touch liao after so many months of absence form the HC scene. After reading so many gd FRs on this 2 place, seems that i will "chong chu jiang hu" again.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:25 PM
Samster

True. One man's meat is another man's poison.

But this Brenda is getting more and more addictive to me.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaza24
This 2 HC used to be mi fav joints, tried other like Leisure, Lexon n Grand but somehow feels that BHC n Legend r more worth the $$$. Dragon only went once, location wise not suit me. Really lost touch liao after so many months of absence form the HC scene. After reading so many gd FRs on this 2 place, seems that i will "chong chu jiang hu" again.
Actually, each HC (refering to the top 4 HC) has their unique feature.
Agreed with u tat BHC n L3 r more worth the $$$.
I may be going to BHC again this Fri. 1 2 join?
Lastly, welcome back to "Cheong Jian Hu"!!
Old 11-05-2005, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
True. One man's meat is another man's poison.

But this Brenda is getting more and more addictive to me.
Tat's good!! at least u r a happy man after the session!!
Point to note : Dun get too emotionally involve. Else, trouble will follows, just my personal feeling!!
Happy Cheonging....!
Old 11-05-2005, 03:58 PM
jungle boy

Quote:
...Dun get too emotionally involve. Else, trouble will follows...
i used to visit executive spa at marina south and there was a wl (can't remember her name now) whom i patronised regularly. i was so hooked on visiting her that i would sometimes feel jealous by the thought of her servicing other bros and getting all physically intimate with them... not healthy man, took a lot of effort to eventually stop visiting her
Old 11-05-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
FR on Coco (visit: 10 May 2005)

Date of Visit: 10 May 2005
Time: 6pm
Gal: Coco

Finally got to see her again, after many years. She seem to look better, face and body. Very chatty, sweet as ever, and hot as ever.

The whole session was fantastic.

She came in, I was just about to take a shower. We chatted while I was cleaning myself up. Then I laid facing down and she applied some lotion and gave me a good back massage. The massage was not long, and I was glad. She laid on top of my back and licked and kissed my back, neck, ears, etc. The feeling was erotic.

Then she asked me to turn around to face her. She was still in her clothes. She continued the erotic licking. Her hand would once in a while stroke my dick. I cannot tahan any longer and tried to pull down her spagetti strap from her shoulder. She got up and stripped herself, leaving only her black thong panty.

She catbathe me again. Now she lifted my legs with her kneeling between my legs, like doing me in missionary. She leaned forward and pressed her soft boobs against my dick and then rubbed it. It was shiok. Then she moved south and placed a condom in her mouth and capped my dick with her mouth. She then slowly bj me. It was very shiok, even with the cap on. I had to stop her. She knelt up and I sat up. We frenched passionately. I began to caress her titts and then sucked and licked her nipples. She was maoning softly. Then she moved with her knees towards the mirror and leaned against the mirror. I was behind her and she took my hands to cup her titts and caress them. Her facial expression was erotic from the reflection of the mirror. I had one hand gone down south and stroked her clit. She was getting wet fast. She was gyrating to my rubbing of her clit. Then I motioned her to lie down and I serviced her. I licked her nipples and one hand rubbing her clit. She was moaning louder and gyrating her hip. After a while, she took my hard dick and inserted into her wet hole. I could her the squashy sound from the wet hole. Then I pumped real slow and we continued frenching. It was really hot action now. We were locking each other's body and mouth.

After a few minutes, I got up and used my arms to support my weight and still in missionary, I pumped harder. She was moaning louder and louder. Then I switched to sideways and pumped slowly. She was stroking her own titts, eyes closed, moaning, bitting her lips. Then I switched back to missionary. This time I pumped and swirl my hip and she exclaimed saying that it was called "SCREWING!!" She liked it. I could hear the squashy sound from the cunt hole. I began to pump faster and harder. After few more strokes, I cummed. She gace out a loud moan, almost screamed. Then I collasped on her. When I withdrew my dick, the condom got stucked in her wet hole. She said it was common for her. The rest was chatting and kiss and hug goodbye.

Demage: Entrance $38 + FJ $120.

Ratings (in my opinion):
Looks: 6.5/10 (sweet, some pimples, tanned skin)
Titts: 7/10 (soft, dark nipples, about 32B)
Body: 7.5/10 (well toned, not fat, not skinny)
BJ: 7.5/10 (with cap, but shiok)
FJ: 8.5/10 (hot, passionate, responsive)
Frenching: YES

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 11-05-2005, 05:23 PM
jungle boy

Re: FR on Coco (visit: 10 May 2005)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01
... The whole session was fantastic.
great fr bro zyxel01, now i'm torn between brenda and coco, choices, choices, choices... so many hot chicks, so little financing
Old 11-05-2005, 05:32 PM
Samster

Trust me. Brenda is a good choice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1