The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-08-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
.. a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
Haha ... good one. Up you. They should keep repeating this mantra before each massage session.
Also ... a satisfied bird will return many many times.
Old 21-08-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MLs who keep looking at phones don't understand that a bird in hand is worth two in the bush. They are worried about losing the business of the incoming customer, and does not fully appreciate the value of providing excellent service to secure returning customers.
One would think so right bro. But not true nowadays. MLs dont have to ensure returning customers any longer. MLs can be mediocre and the birds voluntarily get down from the bush and start queuing up for days. MLs can be age discriminating, phone users, lousy time managers, hand slappers, have zero sensual skills and still be glorified everyday, hyped up to the skies and declared holy trinity.
Old 21-08-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
maybe the top doesn't come off and your hand kena smack when you roam
This sound so Zoya also. Cuz I’m not Andy lau, but Lau kok kok 😂
Old 21-08-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
declared holy trinity.

Unholey... unholey...

Unholely because we cannot go near the hole... the most is light touches with a layer of cloth in between. Bird bird no go in..
Sibeh unholey.....

Hole in One Hunting Hippo
Old 21-08-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
One would think so right bro. But not true nowadays. MLs dont have to ensure returning customers any longer. MLs can be mediocre and the birds voluntarily get down from the bush and start queuing up for days. MLs can be age discriminating, phone users, lousy time managers, hand slappers, have zero sensual skills and still be glorified everyday, hyped up to the skies and declared holy trinity.
Your English teacher must have loved you for your excellent skills in summary writing. Full marks !
Old 21-08-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
MLs who keep looking at phones don't understand that a bird in hand is worth two in the bush. They are worried about losing the business of the incoming customer, and does not fully appreciate the value of providing excellent service to secure returning customers. It is to their peril to do this since it is safer for them to serve regulars, whose business they could still accept to keep them going even when strong winds are howling.
Actually the serial users are not really securing bookings
Those that trying to secure bookings are typically brief and acceptable

Those that overuse are actually chatting or fiddling or perhaps looking at TikTok or other social media
Old 21-08-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
You know I did not search? Or u are assuming? I had always search and do my homework before I tried to ask here or maybe I missed it out with that many post? Or did I trigger u for asking a dumb fk question? I was just asking if she is delisted or not available not what happened to her. If u r not happy to spoon feed me you can ignore me I’m not pestering u for an answer to be spoon fed.

I did a search both here and in sg lonely for her and could not find her thus I am asking here for a confirmation. Not asking to be fed each time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
The wait to be spoonfed an answer is as long as it takes to do a search on this forum and to do a search in sgl, its not even 20-30 pages ago...

Not difficult, right?
Old 21-08-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Already say She Who Shall Not be Named. Still ask. Tsk.
Really so hard to get her contacts. Had tried almost everyone in slg and even patronise the Apple who have her own shop (she went back but intro someone who is still here)

But the one that should not be named hard to get her contacts. Just recently a bit more interested in this kind of treatment from llj, pp for some reason so hope to try.

If anyone care to share ctcs, actually scrap that, if someone could even arrange a slot And let me know I think I wouldn’t even mind giving a bit of incen$tive. I don’t need to have the contact to Ensure secrecy. Just want to try.

If not it’s fine. Oh well....
Old 21-08-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
abichap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi experts Tina and An Ran listings are gone. They RTC?
Old 21-08-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by abichap View Post
Hi experts Tina and An Ran listings are gone. They RTC?
As many already said earlier, they likely keeping low profile and serving only regulars. If you never visited them before, just wait for listing to appear again.

If you have, then just msg them direct and ask.
Old 21-08-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
This sound so Zoya also. Cuz I’m not Andy lau, but Lau kok kok 😂
I rmb my 1st session, top never come off and straight away marinate the meat
Old 21-08-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Those with lousy service I just won't RTM lorh, anyway not a big deal.
There's still other fishes even though our Ocean has become a pond..

But different ppl have different standards of what constitutes good service.

I think the reason why those with lousy service still aren't called out because bros who are okay with it end up leaving a positive review.. and those who hate it end up keeping quiet.

Ppl are just more inclined to leave positive reviews compared to negative ones.
Old 21-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
abichap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
As many already said earlier, they likely keeping low profile and serving only regulars. If you never visited them before, just wait for listing to appear again.

If you have, then just msg them direct and ask.

Thanks sir. I'll wait for their re list then.
Old 21-08-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Let me be a bit nostalgic here.. but over the past 1-2 years, those in my opinion whom lived up to the hype that I tried were:

-Tian Niu (Looks and service)
-Cici (Looks)
-Qing Chuan (Looks and Convo)
-An Xin (Looks and figure)
-Natalie (Looks and service)
Old 21-08-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Those with lousy service I just won't RTM lorh, anyway not a big deal.
There's still other fishes even though our Ocean has become a pond..

But different ppl have different standards of what constitutes good service.

I think the reason why those with lousy service still aren't called out because bros who are okay with it end up leaving a positive review.. and those who hate it end up keeping quiet.

Ppl are just more inclined to leave positive reviews compared to negative ones.
Yes, much truth in this. Unless the lady is utterly terrible in her attitude, we tend to still share some of her positives as some of the more soft-hearted chiongsters do not want to affect their rice bowl in such trying circumstances.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1